over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Homemade LBA

kingpeon

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Whipped up my first batch of homebrew LBA tonight. A bit sketchy at first because the hydro collagen is a very fine powder. Dust mask fine, my kitchen was a cloud for a few.

I didn't quite go by Dante's directions. Just tossed all the ingredients in together, no need for measuring since I ain't trying to sell.

Took about an hour. Mixing was a bitch. Having a professional mixer would be tits. I'd make shitloads and sell em to my buddies. USDA and FDA can blow me.

The hydro has an aversion to mixing in glycerine. I recommend mixing as much as you can in water first.

Pretty decent forearm workout tho. I thought my handheld blender was gonna give up the ghost. Threw it in the fridge over night to mellow then gonna mix again in the morning, then in the bottles it goes.

Makes a nice foamy glass of LBA goodness, very fresh ha ha. Overall not too bad, I could do this every two weeks.

Ahh, so nice to down a glass after all these months. Yeeaahh buddy!! LBAs back in the mix. :D

Attachments

• LBA 001.jpg
    LBA 001.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 495
  • LBA 002.jpg
    LBA 002.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
Have all the materials been purchased from TN?

Would love to try these as I've heard so many good things about them.

Whipped up my first batch of homebrew LBA tonight. A bit sketchy at first because the hydro collagen is a very fine powder. Dust mask fine, my kitchen was a cloud for a few.

I didn't quite go by Dante's directions. Just tossed all the ingredients in together, no need for measuring since I ain't trying to sell.

Took about an hour. Mixing was a bitch. Having a professional mixer would be tits. I'd make shitloads and sell em to my buddies. USDA and FDA can blow me.

The hydro has an aversion to mixing in glycerine. I recommend mixing as much as you can in water first.

Pretty decent forearm workout tho. I thought my handheld blender was gonna give up the ghost. Threw it in the fridge over night to mellow then gonna mix again in the morning, then in the bottles it goes.

Makes a nice foamy glass of LBA goodness, very fresh ha ha. Overall not too bad, I could do this every two weeks.

Ahh, so nice to down a glass after all these months. Yeeaahh buddy!! LBAs back in the mix. :D

Just do it!! Screw the USDA and FDA!! ;)

Have all the materials been purchased from TN?

Would love to try these as I've heard so many good things about them.

Everything except the glycerine. Looks like they sold out the hydro collagen. Wouldn't doubt if Pitbulltank bought it all up.

Everything except the glycerine. Looks like they sold out the hydro collagen. Wouldn't doubt if Pitbulltank bought it all up.

Oh lawd. I doubt I'll be able to afford his premium prices as a college student.

Just do it!! Screw the USDA and FDA!! ;)
Alright, I'll put you down for a case. Real primo stuff here, straight outta the bathtub. $50 per 32oz., shipping & labor included. Only comes in one flavor, chocolate and stevia.

Ok Im lost... What is this good for?

What is LBA?

Feeling like a newb! :confused:

The 2nd pic I posted pretty much sums it up there chief.

Basically, gelatin and glycerin mixed together.

Are these not actually the same things?? Its more of hydrolyzed collagen, gelatin and beef protein isolate i believe.....Theres a post with the actual full list recently...
I was thinking of making something up with regular isolate and glycerin and if i can get it local to me...beef collagen to..Im not fussy...just mix n spoon eat as required...just as i do with whey as i get bloated from drinking shakes.

Hydrolyzed collagen is gelatin. Beef protein isolate shouldn't be very different. It's protein extracted from parts of the animal that no one eats: cartilage, tongue, feet, ears, tail, skin, etc...

Glycerol can be of animal or vegetable origin. It's a very common chemical that can be used by many industries for different applications.

The other thread was locked before i could add this...

It mixes much much much better if hot water is used.

and i would highly advise an electric mixer of some sort

I have a couple gallons of frozen bovine serum. Is that the same principle as the LBA's?

How does it taste?

Tastes like LBAs, I should have left it unflavored and just added chocolate syrup. The stevia adds a nasty chemical aftertaste to it I'm not liking too much.

The other thread was locked before i could add this...

It mixes much much much better if hot water is used.

and i would highly advise an electric mixer of some sort
Thanks for this advice, the first batch was a bit rough. I did use room temp water, still a challenge to mix up. Hydro collagen's no joke. I see it getting much easier in the future though.

I have a couple gallons of frozen bovine serum. Is that the same principle as the LBA's?
I'd say the basic principle of LBA is glycerine and hydro beef collagen. Anything added in addition to these two ingredients are just gravy.

Anyone have a bottle of LBA that they could look to see what preservative is used?

I'm thinking these homemades shouldn't be left out despite what Dante said.

Anyone have a bottle of LBA that they could look to see what preservative is used?

I'm thinking these homemades shouldn't be left out despite what Dante said.

it can be left at room temperature if a preservative is used but should be refrigerated if not

but remember glycerol is bacteriostatic ...and it used as a preservative...bacteria has an incredibly hard time growing in glycerol

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/1731472-post1.html

see

Refrigerate anything you are not using currently and put it at room temperature if you are using it right now.[/B]

Anyway I heard Pittbull has his machine up and running and is very close to producing so the shortage on LBA's is coming to an end

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity