over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Honest Critique ? :) 20 years old 239lbs

Delta

Registered
Hi y'all, figured it was time for me to me to post pics somewhere. If anyone can give some honest critique, point out the flaws in my physique, etc, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

20 years old, 5'10, formelly 260lbs, currently 239, been steadly trying to drop some weight (still gotta a long way to go). Except for some weak prohormones (epistane) and the occasional synthetine ( I'm aware synthetine isn't a "super supp"), been "clean" for almost 2 years.

Been DC Training on and off for about 2 years, bulking and cutting (mostly bulking lol) and trying to kill it in the gym.

So, here's the pics, hope nobody mind that I'm in a towel, took this after morning cardio.

I'm a bit skinner than I wished to, been having some troubles in life, just getting back on my feet now.

Pic in my avatar is me at 250-260lbs, I'd post more shots I lost all of it because my old Hard Drive recently exploded.

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 1,343
  • IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 1,140
  • IMG_0269.JPG
    IMG_0269.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,078
Last edited:
Youve got some real size man. Nice and thick. Keep it up, looking good at 20.. weird though, you seem to be pretty lean in the midsection and hold a lot of fat in your arms/shoulders.. dont see that often

Good job for your age.

When you say clean for nearly 2 years - what were you on before?

What is your goal weight?

What are your longer term goals? When and what do you plan to cycle?

Best lifts?

My main advice would be to drop around 20-25lbs you would look great then.

You look pretty darn good for natural.

Youve got some real size man. Nice and thick. Keep it up, looking good at 20.. weird though, you seem to be pretty lean in the midsection and hold a lot of fat in your arms/shoulders.. dont see that often

I always thought my midsection was the area that held a lot of fat. Interesting. Thanks for your insight man.

Good job for your age.

When you say clean for nearly 2 years - what were you on before?

What is your goal weight?

What are your longer term goals? When and what do you plan to cycle?

Best lifts?

My main advice would be to drop around 20-25lbs you would look great then.

Yes, I was on "stronger" prohormones (M-Drol, Halodrol, X-tren) and I did a small cycle 6 week cycle in the past with a stupidly small test dosage just for the purpose of experimentation.

Long term goals ? Well I wanna be as huge as I can get. I wanna try competing and maybe getting a pro card. First I'm trying to lean down to 205-210 and see about adding more size from there, that's probably when I'll do a real cycle too, I don't know how or what I'll run for it, I used to think I knew a lot about AAS but as I recently discovered I don't know shit lol.

Best lifts?

This is all from memory as I don't have my log with me

Bench 400x12
Incline 300 rest-paused ( i have to check my logbook for exact reps)
Strict Military Press 285x5
Seated MP 300x5
Push Press 305x1
Rack dead from mid shin 600 (don't remember reps)
Squat ATG 450x8
Squat Parallel 600x1
Conventional Deads: Been a while, don't remember, I hate deads

Except for the squat and bench I hit most of those lifts when I was 260, if I try them today no doubt I'll be weaker since I lost the leverage.

Thanks for posting!

You look pretty darn good for natural.
Thanks man! But I don't think I qualify as a natural lol.

Looking thick bro. Your doing it right. Most wouldn't like my answer but if you want to take it to the next level it's time to gear up.

I'm saying that to be real with you. But from a health and longevity point obviously the opposite lol.

You look great for your age bro. Keep hitting it hard and you will get to where you wanna be in no time!

I used to think I knew a lot about AAS but as I recently discovered I don't know shit lol.

Bench 400x12
Incline 300 rest-paused ( i have to check my logbook for exact reps)
Strict Military Press 285x5
Seated MP 300x5
Push Press 305x1
Rack dead from mid shin 600 (don't remember reps)
Squat ATG 450x8

Very fucking impressive lifts for 19-20 years old.

What do you mean "recently discovered"?

Look pretty thick man. Like the one guy said you do seem pretty lean in the midsection but to tend to hold some fat in the arms.

Looking thick bro. Your doing it right. Most wouldn't like my answer but if you want to take it to the next level it's time to gear up.

I'm saying that to be real with you. But from a health and longevity point obviously the opposite lol.

Lol I know.

I've been trying to delay turning to gear much as I could, reason why I went up to 260 in the first place ( eating like a cow to gain muscle ). Guess it's time to take the next step. What I dread about doing so is that there's too many ways to run AAS and I don't have a clue which is the most "bang for your buck" health and muscle wise, there's low-dosage/long time cycles , high-dosage/short time cycles, high everything cycles hcg here, hcg there, trt, blast and cruise, and so much stuff that makes my head hurt lol.

I should probably start asking questions, but on the other hand I should probably do some reading.

Very fucking impressive lifts for 19-20 years old.

What do you mean "recently discovered"?

Thanks man.

I had a conversation with some friends who have been on AAS for a long time, doing so made me realize that just because I know how to run PCT and some PHs doens't mean I know everything about AAS, lol.

Thanks for the insight everyone.

Last edited:
Basics works best brother. I'd say run a diet to tighten up and then in a month or two go one test/deca/dbol or drol. Starting off leaner on cycle is always best.

Lots of experience guys here. Read what they have posted then ask questions after.

Looking damn thick man. Gettign up to the weight yoiu did certianly helped. Also strength levels are ridiculous for your age

You look good!
If you want some critique, the chest is behind.
Tell someone to take some pics of you with the whole body from the front/back

Basics works best brother. I'd say run a diet to tighten up and then in a month or two go one test/deca/dbol or drol. Starting off leaner on cycle is always best.

That's my plan. But I waiting to get someblood work done before I run anything, need to see if everything is in order of course :)

You look good!
If you want some critique, the chest is behind.
Tell someone to take some pics of you with the whole body from the front/back

Chest and shoulders have been always my weakest points, it seems to me every ounce of muscle I gain goes to my back or legs lol.

Will try to post the pics later today

nice back man! 20 years old! you got a future ahead of you if you keep it. whats your diet like? clean? or are you like everyother 20 year old and eat everything under then sun? haha

nice back man! 20 years old! you got a future ahead of you if you keep it. whats your diet like? clean? or are you like everyother 20 year old and eat everything under then sun? haha

Lol I have a weakness for chocolate, poptarts and coke/pepsi, but I eat clean 99% of the time. I eat the standart bodybuilding way, lean meats, chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes, oats, avocadoes, coconut oil and nuts... just the healthy stuff. I eat mostly protein and fats during the day and limit my carb intake to a few key times during the day, I've been doing this to diet down and it's been working like a charm! I plan on using the approach when trying to gain weight but with a little bit more carbs.

I'll see about posting more pics today, it's hard to find someone willing to take pics of a half-naked me lol.

Lol I have a weakness for chocolate, poptarts and coke/pepsi, but I eat clean 99% of the time. I eat the standart bodybuilding way, lean meats, chicken, brown rice, sweet potatoes, oats, avocadoes, coconut oil and nuts... just the healthy stuff. I eat mostly protein and fats during the day and limit my carb intake to a few key times during the day, I've been doing this to diet down and it's been working like a charm! I plan on using the approach when trying to gain weight but with a little bit more carbs.

I'll see about posting more pics today, it's hard to find someone willing to take pics of a half-naked me lol.

What about when you were packing on mass?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear