over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Honest Opinions

SGBama

Newbies
Getting ready to start my first run. Been working out for a couple years now and am currently sitting at 6'4" and about 205lbs. Goal is about 220 - 225lbs. My diet: I do about 290g protein in shakes per day plus eat every 3 hours. I take amino acids, BCAAs, creatine, and glutamine. This is a 18 week run. 12 weeks on, 1 week off, and 5 weeks pct. I will be starting this 18 week run in the next couple weeks. Let me know your thoughts, I appreciate honesty.

Test E: 500mg/week for weeks 1-12
Dbol: 30mg/day. Taking 10mg/8hrs
Arimidex: 1mg/day weeks 1-4, 0.5mg/day weeks 5-12, 0.25mg/day weeks 14 & 15, and 0.25mg/eod weeks 16 & 17
Clomid: 200mg/day week 14, 100mg/day week 15, 50mg/day week 16, 25mg/day weeks 17 & 18
IGF-1 LR3: 60mcg/day week 14, 40mcg/day weeks 15 & 16.

Everything looks good, but dont say "your goal is #"

Dont even worry about weight, its about what you look like in the mirror. If you see yourself getting too fat and watery during your cycle, drop down the carb amount and up your cardio. Dont focus so much on eating everything in sight, focus strictly on getting those 300 grams of protein in and your quality fats as well. You should do well.

Also, unless you already got all your goodies, I would sub out the Arimidex for some Aromasin and run that at 12mg EOD thruout your cycle.

not a good description of your diet, but 290 p from shakes? eat whole foods, get most of your macros from whole foods. your diet is 85% of it, rest is 10%, training is 5%. maybe not specifically those numbers, but your diet is KEY

not a good description of your diet, but 290 p from shakes? eat whole foods, get most of your macros from whole foods. your diet is 85% of it, rest is 10%, training is 5%. maybe not specifically those numbers, but your diet is KEY

Well, cant exactly list my complete diet. I can say that ive been working myself up to this diet for about a month now getting my routine down and getting used to it. Takes a little more time than i thought to plan everything out and follow a schedule. Ill def look into it and make sure im getting enough whole foods in there. I should be where i need to be, but never hurts to double check. Thanks for the inputs and ill be sure to post again before, during, and after.

Well, cant exactly list my complete diet. I can say that ive been working myself up to this diet for about a month now getting my routine down and getting used to it. Takes a little more time than i thought to plan everything out and follow a schedule. Ill def look into it and make sure im getting enough whole foods in there. I should be where i need to be, but never hurts to double check. Thanks for the inputs and ill be sure to post again before, during, and after.

can't list your diet? Are you working with one of the trainers here at PM? :headbang:

Take your panties off and get your ass in the gym

If you sell out in the gym you will get to where you want to be. With your frame you can pack on so much lean muscle, SGB is a hard gainer, his BMR is off the charts, if I ate like he does I'd weigh 500 lbs. His virgin receptors are going to have orgasms, I think he will be pleased.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear