over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Honestly critical

I dunno

But I think he is from AZ and knows you Balplayer.

Sounds personal to me.

Hey Xcel, you gonna ring him up? hee hee.
It is just when you say strike it makes me think of baseball.

I also think it was harsh, but when I was younger I used adversity as an asset, I used it as FUEL.... The more BS I got, the more I promised myself to become better, and ya, BADDER heheheheheh...

I know this board hates this kinda stuff, but if I were balplayer, this would only make me train harder, and harder, AND.....maybe make me realize I am pissing some folks off with my attitude? Otherwise why would this happen?

One can NEVER predict the future. I'm sure many of you have seen the pictures of a "young" Jay Cutler - VERY skinny in comparison to what he's become!

xcel

I told myself not to get involved in this, but einie was introduced to the board by Phil. And no, Im not saying Phil had anything to do with this. Maybe just that einie knows what happened between them on a personal level?

Now, before Phil jumps all over me, ( I love ya Phil), Im just saying maybe since their both from AZ they do know each other personally. Either way, this needs to be kept off the boards which the Mods (god love em') are doing.

Not blaming anyone, just trying to link things together which may have caused this. Nuff said from me on this.

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
One can NEVER predict the future. I'm sure many of you have seen the pictures of a "young" Jay Cutler - VERY skinny in comparison to what he's become!

xcel

dude, i saw some pic of him at 15-16 and he looked pretty damm big to me for that age. . i could swear he was over 200 then.

I knew it!!!

I knew I would get blamed for this. Hahahhaahhhha I think Balplayers attitude and responses were enough to piss Ernie off. He didnt need my help.

Hold up PHil

I was not blaming you by any means. I did not mean it to sound that way at all! Just saying that balplayer pissed you off and a few others, and that he may have went to ernie for advice although you two were friends without telling you.

YOu know what Im saying. Ive got a person who I was helping, but then going to a friend of mine also without telling us. We were both pissed and felt used. Thats all bro.

w8's said:
[dude, i saw some pic of him at 15-16 and he looked pretty damm big to me for that age. . i could swear he was over 200 then.
I've seen Jay in person and he can't be 5' 8" if that tall. It's like he was walking around the crowd and I heard someone say there's Jay. I'm like looking around for someone that stands above the crowd and couldn't see him - it's because the crowd was much taller than him. In the pics I saw at some other web site, he couldn't have been over 160-170 but looked good - nothing compared to what he looks like today.

well thats the truth, i was looking at pics in flex a while back. sometime this year i think. i'll go look again.

BTW i thought he was listed as 5'10

UH...No

w8's said:
well thats the truth, i was looking at pics in flex a while back. sometime this year i think. i'll go look again.

BTW i thought he was listed as 5'10

I think he is about 5'7. Pretty sure as I towered over him, I am only 6 feet tall. Keep in mind he is about as wide as he is tall LOL.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws