over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Honey !

Bees `n Blossoms Home Page
my buddy just got back from VA and has 3 jars of the power and creamed honey...the power honey has 5% bee pollen added... i saw it in his cabinet and grabbed it and a spoon, had to try it... wow...amazing....thats the website on the jar...i just looked at the site, im gonna be ordering shit 4sure...

Last edited:
Whenever I am feeling a cold or sore throat coming on, I use honey every time, and always does the trick. I have sworn by honey for years.

LOCAL honey is good for allergies and such, but I don't know about much else

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If any of you are trying the honey and cinnamon thing, make sure it's Ceylon Cinnamon and local honey (not store bought). Ceylon Cinnamon is real cinnamon, the stuff they sell in stores usually is a alternative cinnamon. The honey they sells in stores is usually watered down and pasteurized, which ruins some of the good stuff about honey. Honey that hasn't been pasteurized and watered down won't crystallize.

would use these in my protein pancakes for either morning or postworkout and I swear by adding these ingredients to my daily diet that it helped with some inflammation I was having in my shoulder...

who knew eh? maybe BS but already have honey in my breakfast so some cinnamon might spice up my oats and pro-biotic yoghurt, defiantly worth a try. But if i get cancer im off the docs not down the tesco for muka and cinnamon

A post like this needs some scientific backing, even a proposed mechanism of action accompanying the material. Some shred of reality as to why or how it can help anything. All there is are a bunch of claims with no support at all. Honey is not magical catch all wonder cure and cinnamon is really only used to support sugar metabolism. I'm struggling with the mechanism of action as to how simple unpasteurized honey and quality cinnamon can do all this.

Last edited:
Bees `n Blossoms Home Page
my buddy just got back from VA and has 3 jars of the power and creamed honey...the power honey has 5% bee pollen added... i saw it in his cabinet and grabbed it and a spoon, had to try it... wow...amazing....thats the website on the jar...i just looked at the site, im gonna be ordering shit 4sure...

Creamed honey?

Creamed honey?

**broken link removed**

its awesome... its almost whipped butter consistency... i put in on breads or dip fruit in it...this is the only companys products ive tried, they are all amazing ... may be a local supplier closer to you tho...

Last edited:
what if it really works!

I use it religiously to spike insulin preworkout, 3 tablespoons with a scoop of size-on and bcaa's

I use it religiously to spike insulin preworkout, 3 tablespoons with a scoop of size-on and bcaa's
Now just need to add cinaminn

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner