over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hope i touched a young life today

lyndonlawrence

Registered
Board Supporter
ran in to thorntons (local gas station) as I do at least 3-4 times a day to quick stops to get water, coffee, or Gatorade. I grabbed a cup of ice from the fountain machine where an obese mom and her daughter were getting sodas I turned to the sink and filled my cup with water, the little girl asked her mom,
" why is he getting water"? Balls in your court mom/ I hope you made the right answer to her.

I touched a young girl today
ran in to thorntons (local gas station) as I do at least 3-4 times a day to quick stops to get water, coffee, or Gatorade. I grabbed a cup of ice from the fountain machine where an obese mom and her daughter were getting sodas I turned to the sink and filled my cup with water, the little girl asked her mom,
" why is he getting water"? Balls in your court mom/ I hope you made the right answer to her.

I wouldn't be bragging about it.

Last edited:

And tried to court her mom with your balls:eek:

Last edited:
man that sucks that so many people don't take care of themselves and bring their kids up the same way...can't tell you how many people i see each day at work that have problems linked to obesity and sedentary lifestyle ..sucks

you did not touch my life, you touched my tootsie roll down there

The mom probably said because he wants to drink water.......

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Prolly answered he's poor from buying steroids so he can't afford this delicious and satisfying soda we're about to enjoy

Prolly answered he's poor from buying steroids so he can't afford this delicious and satisfying soda we're about to enjoy

That's the funniest shit I've heard in a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure how much of an impact that would have on anyone, maybe and I hope so. If you really want to touch someone's life you should consider volunteer work. If you have a good physique and you carry yourself well that is like using a super power for good. You could be very impressionable amongst teenage, pre-teens, and even guys in their early 20's. They want to be like you and you can show them how to be a good, productive man. That's a rarity in today's society when so many negative influences are the norm.

I make my kids drink water. They complain only 80% of the tine

Sent from my phone using Test

I make my kids drink water. They complain only 80% of the tine

Sent from my phone using Test

I'm lucky.my boy tends to copy me a lot and will only drink water and green tea. He loves chicken breast and broccoli too. He's not all innocent though. He loves mcds and chocolate haha

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

My little 8 year old punk keeps drinking all my raw whole milk dammit!!

Pretty silly OP, "hope I've touched somebody's heart today" ????? soda vs. water…..go volunteer brother. My family has a non-profit in Brazil, we give free eye care and glasses to poverty stricken communities. There's always openings for volunteers here, we don't charge. You can really touch someone's heart here.

No, his thing was turning water into the much more useable and enjoyable wine. And for a party.

I think he's one of those people that works miracles doing every day things such as drink water.

Jesus, perhaps?

But he still tricked the little girl into thinking it was water he was drinking there by insuring she grows up a healthy contributing member of society? :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member