over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hope you don't drive to far to a gym

Someone on here FITS in a prius? WOW I tried and it didnt work so good.

I call bullshit unless you are like 6'5+ and 300+lbs.. These things are made for fat people - at 5'10 and 245 I had more than enough room to spare in that thing.

your comment makes me LOL

When I pull up to one at the pump, no. When I dump diesel dust on one while passing on the highway, yes. :)

Skip

Yeah that 11 gallon tank sure does suck to fill up every 450 miles....

I know. It's amazing how much americans complain yet they have no idea how good they have it. They have dirt cheap houses, dirt cheap cars and dirt cheap living costs.

thank goodness a tank lasts me a while. i drive a V8 suburban, but i live within 5 miles of work and the gym is down the road next to Walmart. but this summer its gonna be a stretch to keep the boat full!

i say $4.50 by summer

I call bullshit unless you are like 6'5+ and 300+lbs.. These things are made for fat people - at 5'10 and 245 I had more than enough room to spare in that thing.

Didnt mean I wouldnt fit in it I just meant the seat aint wide enough for me to actually consider going anywhere more than 2 miles in one. My shoulders cause me to wear a 3xl and have since I was 18. I'm just kinda wide.

Didnt mean I wouldnt fit in it I just meant the seat aint wide enough for me to actually consider going anywhere more than 2 miles in one. My shoulders cause me to wear a 3xl and have since I was 18. I'm just kinda wide.

If that seat isn't wide enough, then you won't be comfortable in nearly any seat in a compact car or even most SUV's.. I have an SUV and the Prius and the seat is pretty much the same size.

What do you drive?

Well five days a week trip from my home to the gym is less than half a mile. Gym is located in a center where my business is. So my whole world is inside a half mile.

Things change on Saturdays. I train every Saturday with Darrem Charles in Boca Raton, a drive of almost 2 hours each way from where i live in Florida.

That said, training with the guy is worth the 4 hours round trip each Saturday. He knows his stuff like no one in this sport!

Worldspan

If that seat isn't wide enough, then you won't be comfortable in nearly any seat in a compact car or even most SUV's.. I have an SUV and the Prius and the seat is pretty much the same size.

What do you drive?

Dodge truck. Of course thats all they sell out here. BOONDOCKS. Naw I cant fit good in any car. I fit I'm just not comfortable. My shoulders touch my passengers and the damn door panel on the left in a compact. Hell I cant fit for shit in an airplane. I dont know how cutler or anyone fits in coach.

SRT8 Charger + 40-50 miles round trip 4-5x/wk + high gas = :(

fiance has a 2011 chevy silverado "flex-fuel" small V8.....and only drives around the block. I might have to pull a ericraven:)

....not that the truck will help all that much:eek:

BMJ

If it does hit $6 a gallon it won't stay that high for too long. If it did it would encourage investment in alternative energy sources. What they will do is allow the prices to climb to $5+ and then when people get really pissed and start talking seriously about alternative energy sources and reduced comsumption they will then start to drop the prices back down but they will only drop down to $3.5 to $4 dollars (depending on your area) a gallon. Everyone will be happy they are lower again and won't complain about them being on average $0.5 more a gallon. Far too many of us have short memories and are short sighted which will allow this scheme to work.

Man. You frickin nailed it right on the head. It seems like this happens every year and everyone just forgets.

Prius is king of MPG, I wish we had more diesels in the US!

i have to agree. I drove one once for about 4 weeks as a loaner while my car was being worked on. It really is quite spacious insidie, suprisingly so. The driving experience though is rather dismal. If fuel economy is what you want though and thats all you care about, the Prius is the best you can get IMO. We were just looking at buying a VW Jetta SPortwagen TDI, diesel. The Jetta TDI outperforms the Prius and drives so much more pleasingly, and it just about equals true MPG on the highway at 45 MPG. The city MPG though is lower than the Prius.
I realy wish that we had more diesels here in the US. If we did, it would be a diesel we are buying now but there just arent enough options for us.

i have to agree. I drove one once for about 4 weeks as a loaner while my car was being worked on. It really is quite spacious insidie, suprisingly so. The driving experience though is rather dismal. If fuel economy is what you want though and thats all you care about, the Prius is the best you can get IMO. We were just looking at buying a VW Jetta SPortwagen TDI, diesel. The Jetta TDI outperforms the Prius and drives so much more pleasingly, and it just about equals true MPG on the highway at 45 MPG. The city MPG though is lower than the Prius.
I realy wish that we had more diesels here in the US. If we did, it would be a diesel we are buying now but there just arent enough options for us.

Very good choice if you get the TDI Maldorf. I know a few people who have the VW TDI and one who has an Audi Q7 with the TDI. Very happy with them mileage wise, and nobody can beat German driving dynamics, the cars just feel "right". I been driving German cars since 1997, and absolutely love them.

As far as gas prices, a perfect storm is brewing and if the shit hits the fan your looking at oil at $200+ a barrel, do the math and ToughOldMan is about right. I agree with his assessment, and I have been saying this for a while...we are fucked!

Look up Gerald Celente's latest trends reports and analysis, looks like 2011 and 2012 are going to be a game changer. America as we know it is sadly coming to an end...

Very good choice if you get the TDI Maldorf. I know a few people who have the VW TDI and one who has an Audi Q7 with the TDI. Very happy with them mileage wise, and nobody can beat German driving dynamics, the cars just feel "right". I been driving German cars since 1997, and absolutely love them.

As far as gas prices, a perfect storm is brewing and if the shit hits the fan your looking at oil at $200+ a barrel, do the math and ToughOldMan is about right. I agree with his assessment, and I have been saying this for a while...we are fucked!

Look up Gerald Celente's latest trends reports and analysis, looks like 2011 and 2012 are going to be a game changer. America as we know it is sadly coming to an end...

Yeah, I hate to say it but I think V8 engines and larger are going to become a dinosaur. Some of the turbo 6s have nearly as much power as an 8, but they are not nearly as smooth and enjoyable to drive. I love power when behind the wheel. I hope to hold onto my car for awhile. Its hard to even find V8 Audis now. Nobody carries the A6 in an 8 cylinder now and even the S4 is now just the twin supercharged 6. There is something very special about the 8 cylinder. ive never had the opportunity to drive or own one of the 10 cylinders, but there is used S8 in town id love to buy.
That VW TDI wagen drives pretty nice, just not a whole lot of pickup and it rides so low and feels small. We are worried about my wife driving it because it just doesnt feel like it would be safe in a collison considering so many of the vehilces on the road are so big these days.
A diesel powered A6 or A4 quattro would be perfect but they dont make them in the US. I wish we would wise up and go diesel. Too much push for the ethanol here in the US. I think ethanol is a dead end street.

i find the driving experience of hybrid/electric cars to be fine...

then again i have a huge dick, so... you know... :p

Yeah, I hate to say it but I think V8 engines and larger are going to become a dinosaur. Some of the turbo 6s have nearly as much power as an 8, but they are not nearly as smooth and enjoyable to drive. I love power when behind the wheel. I hope to hold onto my car for awhile. Its hard to even find V8 Audis now. Nobody carries the A6 in an 8 cylinder now and even the S4 is now just the twin supercharged 6. There is something very special about the 8 cylinder. ive never had the opportunity to drive or own one of the 10 cylinders, but there is used S8 in town id love to buy.
That VW TDI wagen drives pretty nice, just not a whole lot of pickup and it rides so low and feels small. We are worried about my wife driving it because it just doesnt feel like it would be safe in a collison considering so many of the vehilces on the road are so big these days.
A diesel powered A6 or A4 quattro would be perfect but they dont make them in the US. I wish we would wise up and go diesel. Too much push for the ethanol here in the US. I think ethanol is a dead end street.

I hear you on the V8s, I have always loved them. There will always be a place for them in the bigger sedans, but I do see how turbo 6s are replacing them in the new S4 and the future BMW M3s. I really dont care for that at all. There is nothing like a V8, the sound alone cannot be duplicated. Performance maybe, but having driven a friends biturbo 335i, as fast as it is, you can tell there is something missing and thats a V8. Im sure the new M will be great all things considered.

You mentioned the S8, my dream sedan. With the Lambo V10 under the hood, BEAST. The 2012 A6 with the 4.2 is hot as well, would love to pick that one up if I could swing it, but things are too tight for now.

I love talking cars, sorry to ToughOldMan for hijacking the thread.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131