over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hope you don't drive to far to a gym

i may need to sell my truck. my job involves a ton of driving. I get reimbursed for it but if its that high its not worth it. My truck gets 16mp, if i could double that it would be badass

22 miles round trip to work.... 24 hour fitness is on the way home. If gas does hit $6.00 a gallon I will only be driving my G37 on the weekends. The Civic will be my primary forum of transportation to work/gym.

42 miles round trip for me to the gym and I have an F250 diesel turbo powerstroke. I am already paying quite a bit.

It's always a sad commentary when referencing diesel prices. Gasoline goes through roughly 20 more refinement process' yet costs significantly less? What a joke. Nice truck BTW.

i know how you feel
i drive a 7600lb f150
it has many mods done to it and i average about 14-15mpg and $75 doesnt fill the tank, 30 gallon tank here, usually 26 gallons. running 91 octane on a tune and the 87 nets me about 13mpg
time for a g8 for me!

A G8! Do it! My summer DD is a G8 GXP (M6), you will not regret it. The AFM in the G8 GT will yield roughly 26-30 mpg highway. Not to mention the L76 in the GT is a hybrid of the LS2 with plenty of mods available.

my gym is within 3 blocks of walking distance and never closed :D

I remember being in Germany for 3 years in the 90's, the first year I thought "wow, gas is sooo cheap here" then I figured out that I was buying it by the liter and not the gallon :eek: for the next two years I was railing against the man about how high the damn gas prices were.

Me personally, I have a company car (ford Explorer) and a company gas card :D

Big deal. It's been more than that here for at least a decade and in Europe it's even more.
Bet it would be a big deal if your gas doubled in the next couple of months just like ours is most going to do.

I know. It's amazing how much americans complain yet they have no idea how good they have it. They have dirt cheap houses, dirt cheap cars and dirt cheap living costs.
And if u live in Baja Mexico like me, we have even cheaper houses, cheaper cars and cheaper cost of living neverless have real cheap whores that will do u for 4hrs for 250 pesos or $22.

Bet it would be a big deal if your gas doubled in the next couple of months just like ours is most going to do.

When yours doubles, it will still be cheaper than here. Just like everything else. A house that you pay $600k for, is $3mil here. A new Lambo there is $300k. Here it's $950k. And our dollar is stronger than yours too! And the wages here are lower than yours. And there are more taxes here. Your prices for EVERYTHING are fantasy prices here.

How much is your poverty line? It's $35k/year here...

When yours doubles, it will still be cheaper than here. Just like everything else. A house that you pay $600k for, is $3mil here. A new Lambo there is $300k. Here it's $950k. And our dollar is stronger than yours too! And the wages here are lower than yours. And there are more taxes here. Your prices for EVERYTHING are fantasy prices here.

Remember I live in mexico. I would guess it at $5-6 a yr.if u stay away from the hookers.

Anyways i found a solution. Here's my new ride.

Attachments

• HorseAndBuggy.150210658_std.jpg
    HorseAndBuggy.150210658_std.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
i'm prbly like 2-2.5ish give or take miles by car from the gym. maybe 1.5 by the way a crow flys.
Miss the days when i lived less than a half mile from the gym. Would walk or jog there regards of the weather aside from a down pour, nice warmup and cool down.

If prices skyrocket like you think I would drive to work, grocery store, gym and repeat. And I am lucky, I only work twice a week (16hr shfit and 24hr shift). No need for senseless driving, i drive a '96 2500 Chevy so I go through gas at a good rate.

You guys think you have gas guzzlers. Mine gas guzzlers only goes a 1/4 mile on a tank of gas.

Attachments

• hrdp_0809_15_z+vintage_funny_car_racing+mongoose_replica.jpg
    hrdp_0809_15_z+vintage_funny_car_racing+mongoose_replica.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 234
44 miles round trip to work , gym is on the way their or back maybe 70% is interstate .
I drive a 2005 Chevy truck with extensive motor mods but still manages decient milage but have seriously though about getting a new computer tune to better milage.

their is enough oil off the coast of Louisiana alone to supply the uS with fuel dropping the need to rely on buying it from over seas.

We just need to get the bunny hugging , liberal , money hungry , pussys out of office then stick a finger to OPEC and learn to support our selves again

I hear you on the V8s, I have always loved them. There will always be a place for them in the bigger sedans, but I do see how turbo 6s are replacing them in the new S4 and the future BMW M3s. I really dont care for that at all. There is nothing like a V8, the sound alone cannot be duplicated. Performance maybe, but having driven a friends biturbo 335i, as fast as it is, you can tell there is something missing and thats a V8. Im sure the new M will be great all things considered.

You mentioned the S8, my dream sedan. With the Lambo V10 under the hood, BEAST. The 2012 A6 with the 4.2 is hot as well, would love to pick that one up if I could swing it, but things are too tight for now.

I love talking cars, sorry to ToughOldMan for hijacking the thread.

Im with you all the way on the V8s. THe car I am driving now is a 2010 Audi A6 4.2.You would like the 4.2 I think. It is pretty hot and way more fun to drive than my old A6 with the twin turbo. My previous was a 2002 A6 2.7t. I chipped it and it was putting out about 330hp and 360 ftlb. The V8 has more HP and a little less torque, but man its so much more enjoyable to drive. V8 rule!

Remember I live in mexico. I would guess it at $5-6 a yr.if u stay away from the hookers.

Anyways i found a solution. Here's my new ride.

LOL. The girls like that mode of transportation I think! Romance is in the air!

Its about 1/2 that I believe. $18k or so average in the US I believe. Depends on the size of the family of course. Things sound nuts there on that big island! A family moved in across the street from us. The father works for GE building aircraft engines and they lived in Australia for a good length of time. I think they were glad to get back here. THey came back when the housing market had just crashed too and bought that house for $100k less than the previous owner had spent just 1 1/2 years earlier!

"My Prediction"​

Gas hits $6+ a gallon by May. Will you still be able to afford to drive to your local gym or will you start training at home using whatever you have to train with.

simply isnt going to happen. maybe $6 in a decade - and thats highly unlikely

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner