over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hormone balance

markluv11

Registered
I'm on TRT and have been for about two years. During those two years I've never been able to reach a balance in my hormones leaving me with about 15-20 lbs of water that just sits in my stomach. Its getting worse as time goes on.

I really need some help getting this balanced. Currently I've started doing 20mg of prop daily in a insulin pin to see if the frequent small injections would make some improvements. I was taking aromasin 6mg EOD and it seems to be to much. When ever I take an AI I get really hungry for 5-6 hours and pee a lot then it goes away. So I feel like if i can find that balance in my estrogen levels where i have the hunger and diuretic effect i could be normal again.

I have other side effects from the continuous estrogen imbalance. I can no longer work out with out suffering from hot flashes, i get hot flashes through out the day and they make me feel horrible. I also get very itchy at times. Since moving to the ED injections they have reduced but they are still there.

I know this is a tough one to crack and people are going to have there opinions about using prop ED for TRT. I've tried doing Cyp 1-2 times a week and I had to stop. I was bed ridden from the hot flashes on Cyp. The longer esters just make me feel worse. My theory is because it amortizes more. I could be off but thats what I've come up with.

I just ordered some liquid aromasin to try smaller doses. I was thinking of trying 3mg a day for awhile and see if that makes an improvement. Any help would be appreciated guys. I really want to feel good and normal again. The pain from the constant bloating of water in the stomach is getting over whelming and like i said its getting worse.

I get blood every 1-2 months. Test stays around a 1000 and estrogen is always fluctuating because I'm trying to find a balance. Estrogen 17-32 is the range it fluctuates. Body fat is 12%. 6'7 240. I should be 220 if i could lose the water.

Are you self medicated?

I'd lower the test intake, keep bloods around 600 and add a tad bit of masteron to my protocol.

If you got a doctor, talk to him.

Doing 20mg prop every other day should bring be down to about 700 right? My doc gives me test. Does your doc give you masteron? If so how did you talk him into that?

Explain all of this too your doctor and do what he says. Don't try to figure it out its not working you need bloodwork to see whats going on.

Doing 20mg prop every other day should bring be down to about 700 right? My doc gives me test. Does your doc give you masteron? If so how did you talk him into that?

I don't know, do bloods and talk to your doctor. I'm a selfie...

I get blood every 1-2 months. Test stays around a 1000 and estrogen is always fluctuating because I'm trying to find a balance. Estrogen 17-32 is the range it fluctuates. Body fat is 12%. 6'7 240. I should be 220 if i could lose the water.

Sounds like your estrogen might actually be too low.

My estrogen goes up and down depending on my dose of my AI. The problem is I haven't found a dose that keeps me balanced instead of to high or to low. I've talked to my doc about these issues and he hasn't been able to figure it out. I get blood done every 1-2 months.

My estrogen goes up and down depending on my dose of my AI. The problem is I haven't found a dose that keeps me balanced instead of to high or to low. I've talked to my doc about these issues and he hasn't been able to figure it out. I get blood done every 1-2 months.

Many Dr's are not as qualified in TRT as they should be IMO. I'd find another Dr.

Guys I've worked with 4 different doctors this year on this issue. I'm here asking for help because they can't figure it out. We know more than most doctors when it comes to this stuff so that's why I'm here asking for help.

Have you tried any other AI besides Aromasin?

Also, is your Dr a regular MD family Dr or and endo Dr?

I think you are on the right track with lower does of AI. Try letro if the lower does doesnt work.
Also try EOD dosing, see if that helps ...at the lower dose.

Last edited:
2 things come to my mind
Perhaps an issue with cortisol?
Or your simply eating too much

2 things come to my mind
Perhaps an issue with cortisol?
Or your simply eating too much

Can you elaborate on eating to much and why it would cause these symptoms? For awhile I thought it was cortisol also so i took adaptogens and other things to lower my cortisol and it wrecked my sleep. I stopped taking anything related to cortisol and my sleep patterns are normal again.

I'd find a 5th doctor if I could.

Can you post a pic?

Try to eat healthier, organic stuff only. Do some kind of cleanse. Lower your sodium intake. Have your kidneys checked. Thyroid too...

What else do you take? Antidepressants or anything similar?

Is your test human grade? Do 20mg eod. Drop the anti-e's and see if there's an improvement.

I bet a small amount of masteron and 2iu of hgh would help you a bit.

For TRT.... I've seen Emeric recommend cruising at 80mg per week.

Less test, less aromitization, less you have to mess with AI's.

I'd find a 5th doctor if I could.

Can you post a pic?

Try to eat healthier, organic stuff only. Do some kind of cleanse. Lower your sodium intake. Have your kidneys checked. Thyroid too...

What else do you take? Antidepressants or anything similar?

Is your test human grade? Do 20mg eod. Drop the anti-e's and see if there's an improvement.

I bet a small amount of masteron and 2iu of hgh would help you a bit.

I attached a pic.. I eat healthy and organic and low sodium. Ive had my kidneys checked and done different cleanses. I do not take any anti depressants.

I will drop my test down to 20mg EOD compared to the ED.

How much masteron would you say would be effective for TRT to lean me out some?

Attachments

• bloat.jpeg
    bloat.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Can you elaborate on eating to much and why it would cause these symptoms? For awhile I thought it was cortisol also so i took adaptogens and other things to lower my cortisol and it wrecked my sleep. I stopped taking anything related to cortisol and my sleep patterns are normal again.

Your numbers don't look that outta whack honestly
How is ur mood , energy, libido, morning wood etc?
It's hard to believe u have 20 lbs of water in ur stomach from that little dose
Are u over eating? I have been with holidays....stomach sticks out like a pumpkin at times... Abs are still there though...It's just from eating too damn much.
Stomach gets big and distended from all that food pushing on it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear