over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hormone balance

Your numbers don't look that outta whack honestly
How is ur mood , energy, libido, morning wood etc?
It's hard to believe u have 20 lbs of water in ur stomach from that little dose
Are u over eating? I have been with holidays....stomach sticks out like a pumpkin at times... Abs are still there though...It's just from eating too damn much.
Stomach gets big and distended from all that food pushing on it.

I don't think i'm eating to much. As the bloating gets worse my appetite disappears. When I relieve some of the bloating then I get super hungry. Since the bloating has got so bad i'm down to four meals a day versus the 6-7 I use to eat. I posted a pic above.

As mentioned in the original post when I take my AI I get super hungry for about 5-6 hours and shed water but then the appetite disappears and the water shedding stops. Its just a pattern I've picked up on paying attention to my body.

You need more than just test and estrogen monitoring. The numbers you're listed look good. Where is your prolactin, t3, dhea, progesterone?

I wager something else is off. T3 being the first thing to come to mind with what you are describing

Last edited:
Perhaps a food allergy?

You need more than just test and estrogen monitoring. The numbers you're listed look good. Where is your prolactin, t3, dhea, progesterone?

I wager something else is off. T3 being the first thing to come to mind with what you are describing

Prolactin - 6.0
DHEA - 217
TSH - .69
T4 free - 1.6
T3 free - 4.4

My thyroid runs towards the hyper side.

I'm sure there's several pathological causes for hot flashes and pruritus (itchy skin). A few come to mind that you should speak with your health care provider and see if s/he can look into your 17-hydroxyprogesterone, serum progesterone. I'm assuming that your physician has also done a CBC and liver function test?

For TRT.... I've seen Emeric recommend cruising at 80mg per week.

Less test, less aromitization, less you have to mess with AI's.

I've been using Emeric's advice. I am on TRT and he suggested 20mg injected daily for me. He explained I'm getting an unatural spike injecting just once per week that's causing me some problems. Doing it daily mimics the bodies own natural release. I also added 3 Humanofort and 3 Tribestan daily. It's too early to say because it's only been a few days but I have already noticed some improved libido.

I'm sure there's several pathological causes for hot flashes and pruritus (itchy skin). A few come to mind that you should speak with your health care provider and see if s/he can look into your 17-hydroxyprogesterone, serum progesterone. I'm assuming that your physician has also done a CBC and liver function test?

I had my progesterone done in August and it was 1.1. I also get my CBC done every 1-2 months. My liver values were off for awhile but if i remember correctly i think they are back in the normal range but not 100% sure. I will get them tested again soon. From these symptoms why do you bring up the liver? What role could that play in these symptoms?

The dry itchy skins isn't constant. It happens sometimes and is typically in the morning a few minutes after my shower.

wow! time to find a real endo doc. test prop for trt makes no sense. if you need an ai for trt, you will not need anything stronger then adex. it doesnt sound like any if your issues are caused by the trt. get new doc!

The dry itchy skins isn't constant. It happens sometimes and is typically in the morning a few minutes after my shower.

How long has this been like this? How's your hemoglobin levels?

I believe Stewie is pointing you in areas you should at least rule out.

have you tried strictly paleo to rule out intolerance?

Do you wake up dry and accumulate water? Low cortisone can cause this with dry skin. Hyperthyroidism can crush cortisone

Graves disease can cause itchy skin and a plethora of symptoms.

Do you have Polycythemia vera in the family? Anyone with blood disorders?

Graves disease can cause itchy skin and a plethora of symptoms.

Do you have Polycythemia vera in the family? Anyone with blood disorders?

This is where I was leading up to, itchy skin after showering is common ground with polycythemia. My thoughts were more so relative polycythemia, rather than JAK2 mutation.

WWW.vitamincoach.com does a food intolerance blood test...it helped big time. They can probably find u doctor of integrated medicine in your area.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

You don't have an estrogen "issue". Feeling hot is normal for guys on TRT and subsides after a while. Forget AI's with that amount of testosterone. 150mg test e 50-100mg mast e. Then figure out what to do from there if that doesn't feel right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131