over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hormone level testing kits for some of the sponors gear

speed

Registered
i want to get a few hormone level testing kits and take diff sponsors products at dif times and compare results with eachother ,and the levels that you guys have gotten back from taking a certain dosage of their products, so has anyone taken any test and seen there levels after a given dosage of a product please post and we shall compare, there saliva and blood home test now, i want to check the levels after taking test, deca, tren and mast by them selves for a certain peroid of time ,from a couple diff sponsars

I don't know if Big A would ever let anyone do that sort of brand comparison here, but it would sure be interesting & valuable data, assuming that it was done with proper scientific method & test participant integrity...

Tests would vary too much. Some absorb compounds diff than others. Could also be diet,age, health, time of day,etc.. all factors. I dont think these tests are great indicators other than if the substance is the exact substance, not its potency.

curious..where would you find a "home kit" as stated earlier...local drug store?

just noted after some research this was something that has to be mailed to a lab..

Last edited:
curious..where would you find a "home kit" as stated earlier...local drug store?

just noted after some research this was something that has to be mailed to a lab..

yes you have to send them back to the lab, and the blodd test are a bit more expens

Neat idea but.....

You may potentially destroy someone's business based on an inaccurate test.

You may potentially destroy someone's business based on an inaccurate test.

Except I tried that one at a job years ago, when I tested positive for Marijuana. I contested the result, and they sent my other sample ( split sample) to a lab to be tested in a Mass Spectograph. This thing is not inaccurate. Shit, I was smokin weed, im not gonna lie. But these Home Steroid test kits are tested with a mass spectograph.

Im sorry, Im not concerned with a business if they are providing weak product. I for one would like to see test results. Also, any sponsor that would oppose this should worry.

Personally I like the sound of your idea.

I'd be happy to publish the results on my blog :)

imho

i think if we are all being honest it would be great to know the results! but if its going to upset people then maybe not?

results would have to be from a reputable lab on the hormones themselves.Problem is that commercial labs won't test someones contolled substance they have somehow attained,lol,its illegal for all parties.But i am all for testing to hold the sources accountable in some wa

I think It would be better to get every one on the fourm, or as many as we could get, doing spit tests, that way we could do a true statistical write up

there will be variance outliers and and all, but we could easy find mean levels, mins, max ect

it would be a big task to accomplish no doubt

and if authorities obtained the samples, it could be bad

im not sure i understand the purpose here? to discredit particular sponsers, concearn of legit gear, or variences in individuals?? sounds expensive.

The only way to ever really know if a sponsors stuff is legit is to get it lab tested without them knowing. A random bottle sent it will tell all you need to know, but thats gonna be rough these days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws