over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hormone Levels After Stopping HGH for 15 Months

shadow1

Registered
What's up everyone,

Ill try to keep it short, but I wanna see if anyone has had experience with this. I was on HGH, about 2 to 3 iu's a day for about 6 years. I only took about 4 weeks break per year while I was on it. I stopped HGH about 15 months ago after having heart palpitations continuously and wasn't sure if it was HGH.. just nervous about it. Still having the heart palpitations 24 hours a day, I went to see a heart doc. Checked my heart out, and they tell me its great... but put me on a low dose betta blocker to take at night so its easy to sleep. Very relieved that I have an awesome heart!

Here's the weird thing. I have had my hormone levels checked throughout the 15 months, and my hormone levels are high. Total testosterone is testing between 1100 to as high as 1455, and my estrogen levels are just above High at 46 to 50. By the way, I am in my late 40's. Was starting to have some pains in my breasts, and I am thinking its the high estro.... so I started on 2.5mg Letro every 5 days and it feels better.

So.... anyone have issues like this? Before I was hitting HGH my total test was around 500 to 700, and that was 10 years ago. I understand, the idea of having high t sounds great, but its causing high estro too. Still retaining water sucks... and every time I eat too much sodium, I wake up with swollen face.

Would love to hear what some of the experienced guys think about this.

What are your IGF-1 levels.

I haven't gotten any labs since taking the AI, but I should see how they look. If I crush my Estro, will that only increase my test even more? No idea what my IGF-1 levels are, didn't test that.

Doesn’t sound like anything gh related but defyget bloods done so u know for sure.

You might want to see a urologist. Some tumors can cause high testosterone.

What's up everyone,

Ill try to keep it short, but I wanna see if anyone has had experience with this. I was on HGH, about 2 to 3 iu's a day for about 6 years. I only took about 4 weeks break per year while I was on it. I stopped HGH about 15 months ago after having heart palpitations continuously and wasn't sure if it was HGH.. just nervous about it. Still having the heart palpitations 24 hours a day, I went to see a heart doc. Checked my heart out, and they tell me its great... but put me on a low dose betta blocker to take at night so its easy to sleep. Very relieved that I have an awesome heart!

Here's the weird thing. I have had my hormone levels checked throughout the 15 months, and my hormone levels are high. Total testosterone is testing between 1100 to as high as 1455, and my estrogen levels are just above High at 46 to 50. By the way, I am in my late 40's. Was starting to have some pains in my breasts, and I am thinking its the high estro.... so I started on 2.5mg Letro every 5 days and it feels better.

So.... anyone have issues like this? Before I was hitting HGH my total test was around 500 to 700, and that was 10 years ago. I understand, the idea of having high t sounds great, but its causing high estro too. Still retaining water sucks... and every time I eat too much sodium, I wake up with swollen face.

Are you sure that was hgh annd not hcg? (some fake hgh cointains hcg)

What's up everyone,

For your natty levels to be that high in your forties is definitely cause for concern! Keep us posted brother. I’ve only recently started using hgh and it definitely makes me feel and look a touch younger! I agree that it sounds nice to have naturally high levels like that but not if something abnormal is causing it. Also, I think letro is way overkill for your very slightly elevated E2. I’d just take 12.5mg aromasin 2-3 times a week. Pretty sure that’s gonna get you right where you want to be and also not have to worry about the rebound estro.

For your natty levels to be that high in your forties is definitely cause for concern! Keep us posted brother. I’ve only recently started using hgh and it definitely makes me feel and look a touch younger! I agree that it sounds nice to have naturally high levels like that but not if something abnormal is causing it. Also, I think letro is way overkill for your very slightly elevated E2. I’d just take 12.5mg aromasin 2-3 times a week. Pretty sure that’s gonna get you right where you want to be and also not have to worry about the rebound estro.
Last month I had some bloods taken with taking .5mg of Letro daily for 2 weeks. I included the report. What do you guys think, looks like the Letro is doing the trick.

Attachments

• labreport 07.24.2023 Test & Estro.pdf
    121.2 KB · Views: 12
Last month I had some bloods taken with taking .5mg of Letro daily for 2 weeks. I included the report. What do you guys think, looks like the Letro is doing the trick.
Yeah. It seems to be doing the trick! Is your total test 1300 without taking anything to raise it?

Yeah. It seems to be doing the trick! Is your total test 1300 without taking anything to raise it?
I had started back on HGH, 2iu per day, about a month before the test.

I had started back on HGH, 2iu per day, about a month before the test. With that being said, my test was coming back high even when I wasn't on HGH. Does the Letro or other AI's cause high test levels? Im wondering, cause when I was having symptoms of high estro, I did take some AI's to relieve the symptoms and maybe thats why my test levels were high?

I had started back on HGH, 2iu per day, about a month before the test. With that being said, my test was coming back high even when I wasn't on HGH. Does the Letro or other AI's cause high test levels? Im wondering, cause when I was having symptoms of high estro, I did take some AI's to relieve the symptoms and maybe thats why my test levels were high?
Honestly brother, you should know the answer to this! You’ve been on these boards for 10 years bub! Letro is not going to make you produce that much test. It will stop a good amount of conversion to estrogen, therefore sparing more test. I still don’t think it’s the best idea to be using letro with the numbers you have. You’ve mentioned symptoms of high estro a couple of times now. Let me tell you straight up, letro will NOT reverse gyno! If you’ve got some real breast tissue in there, like a big gland that you can feel with your fingers. You just need to bite the bullet and get it cut out. You’ll be glad it’s gone!

letro is working like a serm here. Actually bringing e2 down so the negative feedback loop is distorted increasing the testosterone production to increase e2.

letro is working like a serm here. Actually bringing e2 down so the negative feedback loop is distorted increasing the testosterone production to increase e2.

Slow down brother, you got a lot of moving parts here. Acute/chronic? Timeline between blood tests and changing drugs?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws