over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Horrible experience

andre'

Newbies
I was feeling like crap after running the old school tren, Mass, tt40, mma3 line then followed their pet protocol & just couldn't shake the crappy feeling that ameri**** labs prohormone line left me feeling & I ran the cycle again to a T even ran omega diet was right now I did go from 201 to 286lbs before cutting so im positive there line did have real stuff in it like it later came out later. Well truth to my story is I went to my dr & kept saying there was no way my test levels were low at my age, we'll after at least a month or so she finally ran them & I had no clue what to expect accept that they were going to be low well to everyone's suprise my normal levels were close to 1000 however they came back at 50ng/dl, I literally felt like I was I was going to have a heart attack not only because of the results, but the doctors apologies & faces they immediately tried andro*** that never brought it past 300 so then they had me come in for 2 weeks & show me how to do the shots after running 200mg/ml 2 x week they left me on that & upped it until I convinced them about hcg hmg & try treatment together as I guess they nor did that before!! Anyone ever have an experience like that before & what do you think caused it??

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

WHAT.....??

:confused:

WHAT.....??

:confused:

His Test levels were a 1000 then went to 50 in the same day while the doctor was holding the paper, he took a shot of test then the doc was convinced about hcg and it was crazy that anyone would dare run them together, doctor was amazed anyone ever have something like that happen.

WHAT IS NOT TO UNDERSTAND. LMAO WTF :eek::confused:

His Test levels were a 1000 then went to 50 in the same day while the doctor was holding the paper, he took a shot of test then the doc was convinced about hcg and it was crazy that anyone would dare run them together, doctor was amazed anyone ever have something like that happen.

WHAT IS NOT TO UNDERSTAND. LMAO WTF :eek::confused:

i was talking about the 85pound weight gain......in one cycle...:eek:

:delete:

Thats how much I gained running two cycles & running the pct the max musc** told me to run of those ameri-ce** prohormones after the last pct I waited about 3 months & still didn't feel my body test levels had come back up at all. The hcg thing at the time I was told I should have ran hcg & hmg while running an AI, pct then checking my levels to see if they were rising yet! However my levels were 50.I believe what max mus*** was just making a buck, any opinions? I felt horrible and it took try to get my levels right. If there is still any confusion please ask, as I'm sure nobody else would like that to have been done to them as well as being made fun of. I was just as confused as you and still am

i was talking about the 85pound weight gain......in one cycle...:eek:

:delete:

Pretty typical when running ameri**** labs prohormone old school tren, mass, tt4, mma3 pet protocol, I'm surprised he only gained 85lbs running that. :banghead: :spam: :delete: :confused:

Thank you for understanding what I meant, back in the day I loved the feeling so much & was concerned because of all new ban talk & stocked up & still have some left! The only thing since that time, that's been so strong & just give you that drive is dbol, tren, & anadrol. I think a a dbol decades test e & tren e would be a super hardcore stack, alot stronger than the other stack however with my new knowledge I'd run an AI the whole time & full organ protecting pitas an excellent safety measure, unless there's anything else anyone wold suggest also I'd only run the decade either 10 weeks tapering the first and last two weeks later. I believe running a proper cutting stack due to that hard of a stack & a true hardcore pct after!!?? Any suggestions on the cutting & pct?? I've got ideas but not set as well as how much tren e & for how long(due to its tendency to make you want more & to make you want to keep it going even longer)??

I was feeling like crap after running the old school tren, Mass, tt40, mma3 line

I did that exact stack in 09'. Shit fucked my levels up too. Max musc** where do I begin lol. Some are straight used car salesmen lol.

That tren they had was great. I didn't care much for the other products. I must have ran that tren like 5 times over a couple year period. It was great. Until it got banned and I started stacking other Shit.

Keep me posted on this thread in regards to yours future labs. I am very curious. Thank you.

Trip down memory lane:
**broken link removed**

Exactly it was phenomenal stuff I'd really like to know what they were using cause while using it I felt like a beast & ive never had anything put weight on me like that except db** or anadr** & even those still never gave me that beast & weight gain and remember how it started within the first week to two weeks. I still have some stashed at a friend's house cause I really wasn't sure what was causing that hard of a drop because even db** or anadr** didn't cause that harsh of a drop? Ideas lol

I have no ideas for you brother. I never got labs done because, well, ten years ago this forum didn't exist. It was straight trial and error at the local gym lol.

Have you taken time off between cycles? That was the main thing that really messed my levels up.

Btw, that was great stuff. Made me all primal and shit.

Yeah I did take 2-3 put runs however back then the pct products weren't as good & I'm sure I'm not speaking just for me but alot of us weren't as aware of the best & proper products to do a perfect pct also because prohormones were so very new and we didn't know what it was doing to our system and that it would've been safer to run real gear!! I never knew that a pill was that freaking strong and would jack me up 85 pounds in such a short time! I loved the way it made me feel I'm trying figure out which one between db** or anad*** will give me the same feeling because I would imagine they had cut it with one of those!? I've ran db** since then and it seemed pretty close if you run 40mg or so being I'm really large framed guy because of my Roman Italian bloodline & that my frame grew from that stuff as I could literally feel it! I crave that rage, feeling of your muscles stretching, your frame growing as well to be able to support the extra weight were about to put on. It's an insane feeling the way my body responds when I'm using descent products, I love it & I'm sure I'm not the first nor only one!

I do have the perfect AI to run during my cycles I'll be good & if anything gets too out of control strong I'll back it off or stop that product, however I want this to be my last run & put me right where I want to be weight wise. Let me know what you think I should run with test e, dec*, and tre* e only running the db** or anadr** for the first 6or 7 weeks then after I slowly decrease the de** around weeks 8-10 I'll finish my 12 weeks out until I then start my cutting stack

If you would have read the beginning it was the original tren, Mass and other products americ*** la** put out about 7 years ago which caused test levels to drop & not rebound with what that same company called their pct to reboot their test levels! So there's no need to be so freaking rude to people as this is a forum for us to express things and/or ask questions!!

Some people obviously read & know how to comprehend that it wasn't one cycle! I was trying to share my experience in a friendly manner however I wanted others to know that they aren't & weren't alone with what happened!! All I did was tell the truth, if you want to make fun of others trying to help, that Karma is on you!!

I'm not making fun.

I'm just trying to understand what you write. Why all the ****?

And no punctuation, no periods... Pretty hard to understand.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws