over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Horrible shoulder pain

The past 8 months ive been having horrible shoulder pain in my right shoulder more so on the front delt. I only get the pain when i lift and hurts more when i bench press flat. Im assuming its tendonits in my shoulder. I dont know what i can do for treatment until i get my mri to see what it is.

Physical thearpy is waste of my time they dont do anything for me very basic stretches...

I had a Xray didnt showed nothing.

Use insulin and some form of growth weather it be peptides or exogenous HGH.

I would highly recommend asking your doctor for a shot of Toradol. It is 2nd to none as far as reducing inflamation goes. I recently had a serious injury that had me bed ridden and after a shot of Toradol i was good to go. The following day the pain was still there but very mild and managable.

Good luck bro.

Use insulin and some form of growth weather it be peptides or exogenous HGH.

I would highly recommend asking your doctor for a shot of Toradol. It is 2nd to none as far as reducing inflamation goes. I recently had a serious injury that had me bed ridden and after a shot of Toradol i was good to go. The following day the pain was still there but very mild and managable.

Good luck bro.

Toradol (ketorolac) definitely works. If it's that bad I'd ask for it OP--but keep in mind it's a short-term solution to a big problem. It's the absolute strongest NSAID on the market; however, if your doctor gives you the oral version, keep in mind to limit it's use to NO more than what's told on the bottle, and NO more than 5 days (huge risk of acute kidney injury).

I will say that the ER gave me a toradol shot after I tore my bicep and within an hour or two it felt a million (at least) times better.

Just a word of caution on the MRI...a MRI could show a tear or wear and tear within the joint that is not necessarily causing the pain you are experiencing. It can certainly be a good piece of information to have and a good starting point, but it doesn't always completely take the place of a full hands-on evaluation.

I would consider making an appointment to get it looked at. Especially if you have taken some time off and it didn't help and you are still experiencing the same symptoms.

Hope things work out and you start feeling better bro!

Toradol (ketorolac) definitely works. If it's that bad I'd ask for it OP--but keep in mind it's a short-term solution to a big problem. It's the absolute strongest NSAID on the market; however, if your doctor gives you the oral version, keep in mind to limit it's use to NO more than what's told on the bottle, and NO more than 5 days (huge risk of acute kidney injury).

I will say that the ER gave me a toradol shot after I tore my bicep and within an hour or two it felt a million (at least) times better.

Idk about you but after i had the toradol shot I had a lot of energy and was in a euphoric state. Not high, just feeling really good and energized. I bet using this would be like Nubain 2.0 because it's not a narcotic like you stated in your post and I've read that it's just as potent if not more than morphine as far as alleviating pain goes
There is big controversy with the use of Toradol in the NFL and college football.

Search for how to cure shoulder problems by doggcrapp worked well for ALOT of people.

Shoulder Pain

Do shoulder hangs it will do wonders for your shoulders.Get a good chin up bar and just do hangs two to three times a day.Theirs a book called Shoulder Pain
The Solution & Prevention, you can get it on Amazon. Really good

Idk about you but after i had the toradol shot I had a lot of energy and was in a euphoric state. Not high, just feeling really good and energized. I bet using this would be like Nubain 2.0 because it's not a narcotic like you stated in your post and I've read that it's just as potent if not more than morphine as far as alleviating pain goes
There is big controversy with the use of Toradol in the NFL and college football.

I spent so much time in the ER waiting on it that I ended up going hypo a few times (I go hypo easily) and passed out as soon as I got home LOL

I noticed when I really get a good stretch like doing trap workouts with light weight and let my arms hang it really helps my right shoulder out alot not sure what that means.

I had the same issue bro in my right shoulder. X-Ray didn't show anything. Then Doctor sent me for a contrast X-Ray and it showed a significant tear in my rotator. Then had a MRI and it confirmed the Ray contrast result as well as a torn labrum. I just had surgery a week and a half now and starting the healing process. It's sux being in a sling but so far pain is not to bad. Good luck

Get a lacross ball and roll it against a wall digging into all tight spots of your shoulder. If your front delt is sore make sure and really work the rear felt too. Ice that bad boy as well.

Will update soon once I get my MRI have it scheduled for next week

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

The past 8 months ive been having horrible shoulder pain in my right shoulder more so on the front delt. I only get the pain when i lift and hurts more when i bench press flat. Im assuming its tendonits in my shoulder. I dont know what i can do for treatment until i get my mri to see what it is.

Physical thearpy is waste of my time they dont do anything for me very basic stretches...

I had a Xray didnt showed nothing.

With that mind frame you likely always have this issue and it will get worse.

If your physical therapist sucks thats one thing. A good therapist is like a good car mechanic and should be able to explain to you what is going on with your shoulder. If you don't get better from physical therapy then its time to get imaging of some sort; MRI or MRI with dye if they think its your labrum.

If you need to get something repaired then it may be worth it to get it worked on surgically but if you don't address the underlying issue with physical therapy, again, you will continue to have the same issue.

My thoughts are you worked with a crappy therapist or you never even gave the physical therapy a real try.

So here are my MRI results don't see my ortho for a few weeks. Nothing screams out to me and everything seems normal. Can anyone else help me understand what I'm reading. Anything seem
Not normal?
ed58deea11dcaa9c2ec267dfccd880df.jpg

Structurally your shoulder is intact so I'd recommend going back to rehab. It will probably get worse in regard to pain in rehab before getting better. I bet your humerus ball is tracking incorrectly and causing inflammation.

Everything seems normal--which should be a relief to you. It basically means nothing major going on.

I'm willing to bet an overuse injury.

If the pain is in the front part of the deltoid, it more than likely is bicep tendinitis. The long and short head of the biceps tendon connects to the shoulder blade. There are good stretches for this but they are hard to explain. Google it and you will get some ideas.

Ya it really hurts when I bench but good thing there is no tears.

Ya it really hurts when I bench but good thing there is no tears.

Just stop benching for now...it's not worth it if it causes you pain. If you absolutely HAVE to bench, maybe later on when it's all died down try and start fresh with different form and see if it keeps it away.

sounds like some bicep tendonitis to me too

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner