over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Horrible side effects from dbol

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I've run dball a ton of times, with nothing but great strength gains, tons of fullness, never sloppy wet gains.. but i do take 12.5mg hctz daily for bp.

This past time i've used it, and i have not taken orals for a while.. i felt like crap. I had zero appetite, my stomach was bloated and swollen like a balloon 24/7 like a preggo lady. Never could eat, or drink, i felt like i had no room in there. My fiber intake was super high thinking i was backed up, taking tons of pysillium husk, but i would go 6-7 times a day lol, so i was def clean.

Then my stool became pale and yellow.. I stopped the dball, this was week 4 at 50mg ED. Within a week, everything went back to normal 100%.. crazy appetite, flat stomach, always thirsty, brown stool.. etc.

I took 600mg NAC twice a day when on, otherwise i take 400mg twice day year round. Anyone experience this? Im getting lab work done 4 weeks post last dose.

BTW, it worked awesome like usual, gained a ton of strength like usual, and looking really swole.

I've always used dbol with great results, I usually gain 20lbs within the first 2weeks of taking dbol...
However I have not used It for nearly a year now, as it causes me to much bloat, appetitie supression, and digestive issues when eating food.. Your better off leaving it out, and poss using quicker acting stuff ( I find this better and have more control over how I feel ), if something is going to hinder your eating and digestive track, your better off leaving it out.. I'd rather eat more food.....

Do you think maybe it could have been drol, cuz that sounds like the sides a lot of us get from it. The pale or yellow stool sounds like it could be bile from overtaxing your liver???? Maybe your liver needs a good detoxing??? Ofcourse see what your blood work brings up as I'm just guessing. Hope all is well.

Me and my boy both had the bloat thing happen this last run with dbol. Different brands too. He almost went to the hospital because of it. It felt like i had a 10lb turd sitting in my stomach. We both eventually said to hell with it and stopped. Diet had no effect on it either. Hell the last 2 days i didnt even really eat anything but a salad or 2...still 10lb turd feeling.

Not sure whats up really, always took dbol and had no sides.

Do you think maybe it could have been drol, cuz that sounds like the sides a lot of us get from it. The pale or yellow stool sounds like it could be bile from overtaxing your liver???? Maybe your liver needs a good detoxing??? Ofcourse see what your blood work brings up as I'm just guessing. Hope all is well.

My thoughts too sounded like you were describing drol.

My thoughts too sounded like you were describing drol.

He didn't say anything about strength. I wouldn't call it drol unless he said yeah I had all these shitty sides......BUT THE STRENGTH WAS THRU THE ROOF. Because that's pretty much how I am on Drol. Headaches, can get a little lethargic without a boost from some stims, but even still, the pumps are insane and the weights turn to feathers.

I've had that issue every single time I ran dbol, I would just run it because the gains I got from it were so great I couldn't justify leaving it out. This time around I feel phenomenal getting great gains, no sides, still have a huge appetite no digestive issues. So who knows I'm probably damning myself by saying all of this.

I've run dball a ton of times, with nothing but great strength gains, tons of fullness, never sloppy wet gains.. but i do take 12.5mg hctz daily for bp.

This past time i've used it, and i have not taken orals for a while.. i felt like crap. I had zero appetite, my stomach was bloated and swollen like a balloon 24/7 like a preggo lady. Never could eat, or drink, i felt like i had no room in there. My fiber intake was super high thinking i was backed up, taking tons of pysillium husk, but i would go 6-7 times a day lol, so i was def clean.

Then my stool became pale and yellow.. I stopped the dball, this was week 4 at 50mg ED. Within a week, everything went back to normal 100%.. crazy appetite, flat stomach, always thirsty, brown stool.. etc.

I took 600mg NAC twice a day when on, otherwise i take 400mg twice day year round. Anyone experience this? Im getting lab work done 4 weeks post last dose.

BTW, it worked awesome like usual, gained a ton of strength like usual, and looking really swole.

Your kidneys function might be minimal and dbol shuts them even more, that would explain most of those sides...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear