over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hosting a Foreign exchange student

I can tell you are not from CA. I would never host a girl here. They asked and I say males only. Ever since that celebrity meltdown over sexual harassment, everyone is making sexual accusations from years ago. CA, land of accusations and law suits. :banghead:

I just got back from Cali, knotts berry farm, beach. It's like Mexico, so much potential to be great, beautiful but it's ruined by liberals, homeless, and drug addicts.

I believe most of the "accusations" are true. Weinstein is the slimiest piece of garbage there is. If you think #meToo can't happen with boys, ask Kevin spacey! Sounds like really did abuse these kids. You always sound like a respectful, generous, good guy... you will have nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got back from Cali, knotts berry farm, beach. It's like Mexico, so much potential to be great, beautiful but it's ruined by liberals, homeless, and drug addicts.

I believe most of the "accusations" are true. Weinstein is the slimiest piece of garbage there is. If you think #meToo can't happen with boys, ask Kevin spacey! Sounds like really did abuse these kids. You always sound like a respectful, generous, good guy... you will have nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while this may very well be the case... there are a truly frightening amount of false accusations....which have landed innocent men in prison

for decades

If the accusations are indeed true, then the offender needs to be punished to the full extent of the law. The problem is when feminists weaponize these accusations to get innocent men fired from their jobs or worse, thrown in the can.

The "pound me too" thing is becoming a witchunt. If a female sleeps with her boss to gain a promotion, that's on her.

Last edited:
I know a 34 year old British exchange student who doesn't mind the sound of that. Do you have room for one more? :D

Food/gear bill included or not? Pesty could go bankrupt fast with you... :D

Conspiracy theory...The dude's an infiltrator, sent in to gain access to the forums:eek::mad::star-w:rs

Probably a good idea to tie him in the basement and interrogate him...Maybe start a thread in here so members can decide on the questions and torture techniques needed to get the answers we're looking for:cool::star-:ars:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131