over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hot Pot

slesh

Registered
Y’all ever been to a hot pot restaurant? If not you gotta try it. It’s basically like an “Asian Melting Pot”. Except it’s soup broth and not oil. What I love about it is you can really do it on any diet whether or not you’re bulking or cutting. You can sit there for hours and crush meat/seafood, veggies and noodles like udon or ramen as it’s all you can eat. I just did a “low carb” meal there with a ton of meats and greens and one serving of udon noodles. Only “negative” that comes to mind is probably the amount of sodium in the broth so prepare to go home with that pregnant belly. But you’ll piss it out that night anyways…

81D1CDA7-D1BC-49A8-AB7B-A64545369351.jpeg

Y’all ever been to a hot pot restaurant? If not you gotta try it. It’s basically like an “Asian Melting Pot”. Except it’s soup broth and not oil. What I love about it is you can really do it on any diet whether or not you’re bulking or cutting. You can sit there for hours and crush meat/seafood, veggies and noodles like udon or ramen as it’s all you can eat. I just did a “low carb” meal there with a ton of meats and greens and one serving of udon noodles. Only “negative” that comes to mind is probably the amount of sodium in the broth so prepare to go home with that pregnant belly. But you’ll piss it out that night anyways…

View attachment 153815
I absolutely love hot pot. The Japanese version shabu shabu is delicious too

I've lived in China for many years now and just moved to the hot pot capital of the world, Chengdu. It's quite different when served in China compared to in western countries; these people just generally eat way less meat and way more vegetables/grains. Hot pot is delicious but food preparation standards are not great here so you're kind of asking for digestive problems the next day. Like you said though, bc the sodium is so high and it tends to be very spicy, you tend to fill up your belly with water rather than food. They would also never put udon noodles in it, but maybe other types of noodles. Most of the hotpot you'll get in other countries is sichuan style with the spicy red broth.

But there's other styles as well.. the northern/northwestern style hotpot is great and is more like a lamb stew, but I've never run into it outside of China.

With the spicy red broth one of my favorite combos is beef, 年糕, potatoes, cabbage, and 藕

Passed by one in Towson. But I got outvoted by the girls. It's not far though and I pass through there a lot. Is it hot hot? Like chili pepper hot? Love hot and spicy.

Passed by one in Towson. But I got outvoted by the girls. It's not far though and I pass through there a lot. Is it hot hot? Like chili pepper hot? Love hot and spicy.
No. It’s boiling hot broth in a pot that you add veggies meats etc too at the table. You can make it spicy, but it’s not inherently spicy

No. It’s boiling hot broth in a pot that you add veggies meats etc too at the table. You can make it spicy, but it’s not inherently spicy
Gotcha

I literally drove past that same spot the other day , thinking I’ll take my girl there

I literally drove past that same spot the other day , thinking I’ll take my girl there
Yeah, New Generation right on 45 there. I'll stop in next time for sure.

If you get the chance, there's a bistro there called Red Pepper Sichuan. It's for real. Very hot.
Towson is one of the best spots in the Northeast USA. Just to walk around and chill.

20220322_154429.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity