over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOT TUBS AS A RECOVERY AID?

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I AM GETTING TO THE POINT WHERE MY PARENTS HOT TUB IS LIKE SOME SORT OF ADDICTIVE DRUG.

I GET UP ABOUT 5AM....STROLL ON OUT IN THE YARD, LIFT THE COVER AND JUMP IN! IT IS THE MOST WONDERFUL START TO THE DAY. IF I WAS HURTING, SORE, ETC....IT GOES AWAY AND I FEEL TERRIFIC. EVERYTHING IS WARM AND I CAN STRETCH A LITTLE RIGHT THERE AS WELL.

ANYONE ELSE DO THIS REGULARILY?

Jethro, your posts always make me jealous. It sounds like you've got a regular damned country paradise going on. Hikes in the mountains, fishing, hot tub, swimming in the river. Damn it man, I need to move to Montana.

lol i just got out of mine. My gf loves it as do it. I use it after every workout and usually first thing in the morrning for about 10 min before i hit my shake and shower.

i have a hot tub and i often feel drained when i get out. tired

I turned the temperature down and its much better now. they are addicting. I enjoy it the most when it is snowing outside.

just dont turn it up to 105 when ur in doors and drinking and having sex.
you will be incapasitated for a few hours and need an oxygen mask.

OH man you dont wanna hear my hot tub stories :p LMAO

Vander_V said:

I was thinking the same.
Hot tubs are a great therapy and they're not to bad at loosening up the bikini tops!

IF YOU ARE AS ANTI SOCIAL AS I AM...

BigBoyJ said:
Jethro, your posts always make me jealous. It sounds like you've got a regular damned country paradise going on. Hikes in the mountains, fishing, hot tub, swimming in the river. Damn it man, I need to move to Montana.

IT IS A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE! TOO MANY PEOPLE JUST SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF ME. I TRY SO HARD TO BE A NICE GUY WHEN I AM AROUND FOLKS..THAT I HAVE TO DISAPEAR FOR LONG PEROIDS OF TIME JUST TO STAY SANE. THE COMPUTER IS A GREAT PLACE TO TOUCH BASES WITH FOLKS FOR THAT REASON! LOL....

FROM YOUR EARLIER POSTS, BBJ, I THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS STATE.

BIG ED......I AM HEADING OUT FOR A SOAK..

Big Ed said:
lol i just got out of mine. My gf loves it as do it. I use it after every workout and usually first thing in the morrning for about 10 min before i hit my shake and shower.

.......AS SOON AS I LOG OFF! DID LEGS YESTERDAY......SO IT'S GONNA BE GREAT!

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR SOME OF THOSE STORIES!

Vander_V said:
........I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON!

T-BONUS....YES....BUT...ALL THE WATER CAN CREATE SOME PUMPING ACTION WHICH SEEMS TO RESULT IN.....I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT! LOL...

"Theres no sex in the hot tub room"

My brother and I just got ours, we love it alot. I have noticed if I have a few lady friends over, and give them a few beers, while in the tub, they get noticably drunker(I know its no a word), then if I gave them a few beers without getting in the tub. SOme places can rent them month to month depending on what state you live in. ALso home depot sells them and you can put off paying anything for a year.

The hot tub

Amen to the hot tub bro. I hope that's not the place you were talking about when you said you went outside to pee in the morning.

Its always good to get the circulatory system revved up

Even better BUT much more intense is HOT-COLD.

Hit the hot tub then a Cold shower repeat

I never get in immediately or directly after a work out.
I was told by many and read a few articles that it will make the soreness worse rushing more blood in immediately. My whole goal is to tone down the sweating and heart rate and a return to normalcy so the growth rebuilding can begin.
I take a long time to cool down and this is part of my recovery process, reducing heart rate body temp sipping the 2nd PWO drink and some times a brief nap then up for meal # 3 PWO.
Hot tubs work miracles in the morning on joints and muscles or when my body has cooled down late at night before bed.
When training at 5 am in school I always took a really hot shower and or hot tub before a work out to get my core body temp up especially in the winter.
Now in the winter I will jump in the sauna for a few minutes to warm up a bit after getting in the gym from out of the cold before stretching and light cardio to further warm up.
I warm up prior and cool down after ASAP.

NO, MAN...LOL...THAT'S OUT BEHIND THE SHOP...

C_Horse said:
Amen to the hot tub bro. I hope that's not the place you were talking about when you said you went outside to pee in the morning.
DEAD GRASS....BUT WHAT A NATURAL SETTING! LOL....

MORNINGS RULE....TAKES THE STIFFNESS RIGHT AWAY!

Massive G said:
I never get in immediately or directly after a work out.
I was told by many and read a few articles that it will make the soreness worse rushing more blood in immediately. My whole goal is to tone down the sweating and heart rate and a return to normalcy so the growth rebuilding can begin.
I take a long time to cool down and this is part of my recovery process, reducing heart rate body temp sipping the 2nd PWO drink and some times a brief nap then up for meal # 3 PWO.
Hot tubs work miracles in the morning on joints and muscles or when my body has cooled down late at night before bed.
When training at 5 am in school I always took a really hot shower and or hot tub before a work out to get my core body temp up especially in the winter.
Now in the winter I will jump in the sauna for a few minutes to warm up a bit after getting in the gym from out of the cold before stretching and light cardio to further warm up.
I warm up prior and cool down after ASAP.
THANKS FOR MASSIVE G...I GET LIGHT HEADED IF I GO IN RIGHT AFTER A WORKOUT!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131