over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hotel room workouts

Pushups, situps, crunches~~ Be creative. If you have a chair or 2 you can do tricep dips.

You must be somewhere pretty rural if you don't have access to a gym. I travel a lot and that's only happened to me once or twice and it sucks. Try to find a park with a jungle gym, that will give you a lot of things you need (google thug or street workouts...very annoying video to watch but some interesting workouts if your without weights).

Do you have any control over the hotels you book? I always call around and find out if they have an affiliation with a local gym so you can get in for free. I also ask if they know of any gyms in the area and do a google search. I usually can find something within a few miles. Hopefully I have a rental but if not I'm cabbing, bus'ing, or running to the gym.

Somedays I pay up to $10.00 for a daily membership. To me it's worth it. What else am I going to do...sit in my hotel room, go out drinking, eat out?

Somedays I pay up to $10.00 for a daily membership. To me it's worth it. What else am I going to do...sit in my hotel room, go out drinking, eat out?
Jeez! Where do you live that you can still get away with "only" $10 for a day pass? All the gyms in my area have upped the day fee to at least $20, and it's been like that for at least the past 5 yrs.

Jeez! Where do you live that you can still get away with "only" $10 for a day pass? All the gyms in my area have upped the day fee to at least $20, and it's been like that for at least the past 5 yrs.

I belong to Gold's Gym so when I'm in a major city I can usually find a Golds to go for free. If there's no Gold's then I'm typically in a smaller city and they charge $10. Sometimes I see it a day pass at $15-$20 but then I ask if there is a week pass or I find out if they have a discount for people who stay at hotels.

I also am not too picky...I need a squat rack, a flat bench, a place for dips/pullups, and a bunch of dumbells...if I can find a hamstring and calf machine that's just icing on the cake.

an Interval timer and a good imagination

Try using bands ...

1. hang over the edge of your bed and do reverse hypers that way
2. use bands to do make-shift squats (put the band under your feet, grab it low down, and squat up
3.hang a band in the closet rack, do tricep pushdowns
4.hip raises from the floor

How much does the armoire with the tv inside it weigh? 200lbs? Bench it, squat it. :D Hell, curl the tv. Go push your car around the lot....hahaha.

some places are pretty rural and some hotels only have cardio equipment.

Excellent ideas! thanks

I wonder what kind of withdrawals some of us would have if we didn't have access to a Olympic BB for a whole week :)

I do lots of training when on the go or in hotels with 12 to 15 min workouts, pick 3 to 4 excercises and do each for 50 sec take 10 sec rest hit next exercise until you hit all 3 to 4 exercises believe me you will be pumped and ready to throw up if done right.
Example....
Burpees 50 sec Total body and Cardio
rest 10 sec
Walking Lunges Legs
rest 10 sec
Side fly push ups 50 sec. Chest
rest 10 sec
Floor Sweeps 50 sec. ABS
rest 10 sec.
then repeat 2 to 3 times

I also bring bands with me also.

Staff online