over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hottest female Bodybuilder!

Um... what part of Nicole Bass screams woman? Most woman BB are taking MALE hormones....That is why they have male characteristics.

Um... what part of Nicole Bass screams woman? Most woman BB are taking MALE hormones....That is why they have male characteristics.

She looks just like the Outlaw Ron Bass aaaahhhhha, lol :D

I don't understand this attitude at all. People see women with some muscle development, and they immediately say, "That looks like a man!" as if the one defining trait of manliness is muscle. If that's the case, then I'd say that 95% of men look like women!

I have no problem saying I'm physically attracted to women with muscular development, and there's absolutely nothing homosexual about it. A woman with muscles is still a woman; she has a woman's organs, breasts, facial features, bone structure, scent, fat placement, etc. To me, a man who likes their women to be completely soft and submissive is getting close to misogyny. Women should be strong and physically able to do all the things that men do.

Now, if you want to talk about women abusing steroids to the extent that they have severe androgenic sides, that's a different issue. I definitely consider that a turn-off.

What people are attracted to is their business. If you like female BBers then great if you don't then that is fine to. To each their own man, you can't criticize people for what they are attracted to.

The girls on this board are beautiful and have muscle.

That's my opinion! :D :D :D

Apparantly "Klowndog" thinks women should be Fat, flabby and have loose saggy, stretched out Uterus bellies!!:eek:

1) I'm pretty sure the pic of Nicole Bass was a joke. She looks like she was injecting the ugly drug.

2) Testosterone is not a male-only hormone. Women produce it as well. It's possible for women to be put on testosterone replacement therapy for low test just like men can.

How much test do BB woman take compared to the average low test candidate? Look at the side effects that woman get when on test, hair growth on the face, deep voice, enlarged clit, MALE pattern baldness...

I see those side effects as a sign of strength for a woman..LOL

WTF????

Are you sure her name isn't NICK Bass?

:confused:

How much test do BB woman take compared to the average low test candidate? Look at the side effects that woman get when on test, hair growth on the face, deep voice, enlarged clit, MALE pattern baldness...

I see those side effects as a sign of strength for a woman..LOL

Totally agree. A female BB who's abusing the sauce develops male characteristics...too much Test, not enough Estro. Same principle as trans-genders who are prescribed hormones in large doses to fit desired gender's hormone profile. Just because a BB hasn't changed her indoor plumbing doesn't mean she can be built like Dorian Yates and still look feminine.
Hey, I love muscle on women, but huge and ripped with 2% body fat on a female just doesn't look natural to me.

Anyone go to the Eastern last weekend?

The female overall winner, was def. the hottest competition female bodybuilder ive ever seen... I could get flamed for this but she was attractive, and not huge just ripped!

Hey, I love muscle on women, but huge and ripped with 2% body fat on a female just doesn't look natural to me.

that's because it's not natural ;)

Personally, I hear what some of you guys are saying. I like my face offseason when it's got fat on it, much prettier than contest. But I'm a competitive bber, so that's one of the sacrifices I make temporarily. Guys in true contest condition aren't attractive either.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws