YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hotttsauce/Mainevent Thread (Boladrol Test Included)

Hott- I am blown away by the poundage increases- great job! Is any of this attributable to muscle memory- the reason I ask is I thought I saw you saw you were not training too hard before test- but I read so many threads I may be confused.

But totally believable as when the designers I've taken kick in (2-3 days) the gains go up fast. Just be careful not to tear anything.

Thanks again for you and Main taking the time to share with PM.

Eric

That's a very valid question. I'd say half and half. Pre injury I was able to move decent weight. Post I had been a lil gun-shy until the last 6 weeks. Making good progress I could normally see a reasonable amount of increase from week to week (coming off an off season to contest prep for example) but the mass movement increases I would attribute to part muscle memory and part boladrol. A little too early to tell but still a very nice gain in one week. I can definitely say this was the best one week increase in the last 6 thus far.

Now I understand

Thanks Hott for the details- 50lbs increase on chest and 40lbs on shoulders shoulders is great- and this thread is great too- keep up the monster gains! Kinda makes my tendanitis flare up thinking of the poundages you could be pushing in a few weeks :eek: LOL j/k

Eric

Arms

Ok, usually arms are Wednesday but I'm traveling and am slammed tomorrow and landing pretty late. So I'm at Golds in Atlanta and this is the day after my chest n shoulders.

Pushdowns plus 10lbs

Incline close grip bench no change

Single extensions no change

Curls plus 20lbs

Hammers plus 10lbs

Isolation no change

Flew out this morning to Atl @ 6am so was up extra early, to get through security so butts kinda dragging. If I'd had that day between workouts and more rest think the outcomes would have been better, none the less progress still. Had a very good bicep pump, not so much with triceps but their pretty damn sore now if that counts! Also checked my weight and it is still the same.

Last edited:
weight gain does not start to come on untill around 8-10 days then comes a pound a day. the weight just sneaks up on you and the mean time you will notice extreme pumps fatloss and energy and then comes the weight. there is nothing else like it so sit back and enjoy the ride with boladrol

Legs......... Not much to report tonight. Same weight/reps as last week. About an average pump in quads/hammies as I'd usually get. Still feeling more energy through the day and sharper. No weight change, no acne, nothing unusual to speak of. Sleeping much better.

Last edited:
Legs......... Not much to report tonight. Same weight/reps as last week. About and average pump in quads/hammies as I'd usually get. Still feeling more energy through the day and sharper. No weight change, no acne, nothing unusual to speak of. Sleeping much better.

this is a great thread,surprised i missed it..thanks for the info..keep it up,very interested in this product..

Last edited:
Back/traps

Ok, was very pleased with tonights training. I'm still not doing rack pulls or deaflifts (still hesitant with the arm) so here was the workout:

Hammer pulldown: increase 50lbs
Frontal pulldowns: increase 30lbs
Seated rows: increase 45lbs
Rear pulldowns: increase 30lbs

Shrugs: increase 90lbs

I've been finishing all my body part movements with 1 set of 15 for a mass movement, just to get a good pump. Try to stay away from over training as I find better, quality gains with less movements.

Very good pumps, nice soreness on second day after training day. Even noticed hobbling around a lil more from legs than usual although the weight didn't increase. Found it odd that the lbs didn't go up with that this week but who knows.

One note: I woke up this morning with two welt/cyst like bumps, one one my left cheek, one on my right jaw (that ones pretty darn big). Can't say it is directly because of the Boladrol, but is unusual.

Chest/shoulders.

Hit chest and shoulders tonight. Same weight as last week. Was able to complete all reps but no weight increase nor do I think I could have increased the weight. My body weight is still the same, no bloating, still have a welt on right jaw line but it's going down.

I've read others testimonials of massive or decent increases in weight from week to week. As for me, it's been hit and miss. My diet is still consistent, along with cardio.

Another larger welt showed up today. That is a total of three. Kinda gross but figured I'd be open about it. Have drained them with a mixture of puss/blood coming out. Nothing has changed with my diet, etc so can only assume it is the 8mg of Boladrol. I will be reducing it to 4mg per day and see if it will help with this issue.

Unsure if others have had this side effect, may just be me. I'm highly sensitive to stimulants so this may be the case and may not be typical.

Ive never heard of this with any designer, acne yes,welts no.

How have you been feeling otherwise, any signs of illness? I hope they clear up for you.

Have any pics?

Another larger welt showed up today. That is a total of three. Kinda gross but figured I'd be open about it. Have drained them with a mixture of puss/blood coming out. Nothing has changed with my diet, etc so can only assume it is the 8mg of Boladrol. I will be reducing it to 4mg per day and see if it will help with this issue.

Unsure if others have had this side effect, may just be me. I'm highly sensitive to stimulants so this may be the case and may not be typical.

Hott, why do you say "stimulants"? Just curious if there is a stimulant aspect to Bol or if your speaking of androgenic properties...

Ive never heard of this with any designer, acne yes,welts no.

How have you been feeling otherwise, any signs of illness? I hope they clear up for you.

Have any pics?

I feel great and can not say it is directly due to the Boladrol, but it is the only thing that has been introduced since this started occuring. I took a quick pic with my phone, it is hte raised region under my eye. There is a hard center and swelling around it, like the other two.

I will reduce to the amount of Boladrol to 6mg in hopes it will help, if not I will have to come off it completely.

Attachments

• photo[1].JPG
    photo[1].JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 198
Hott, why do you say "stimulants"? Just curious if there is a stimulant aspect to Bol or if your speaking of androgenic properties...

I am just highly sensative to pretty much everything, sometimes thats a good thing, sometimes bad.

I do not know of any direct 'stimulant' properties Boladrol has nor the androgenic properties it might have within them. Again, I am not going to go on like an expert on Boladrol or it's properties in make up. More appropriate term would have been suppliment I should have used.

Since I posted up something gross (my face) I figured I would post up something a lil more appealing to even it out.

The ole ladies rack:

Attachments

• photo[2].jpg
    photo[2].jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 169
Thanks for the pic, thats very odd though. Never saw or heard of this happening because of any anabolic.

Pic #2 is a better shot by far! :D

Last edited:
There were alpha testers and beta testers preproduction just like every other sports supplement that hit the market.Search AM, there was also blood work done, I publically posted it before also.

Who has this product been tested on before us? Were we the test subjects? Anyone?

I was wondering the same thing Phil. I'm by far not knocking PHF, simply posting my results reaction. This seems like some pretty damn potent stuff.

After tonight I wonder if the welts just might be worth it (kinda serious)

I had enormous gains doing arms. I mean to me ridiculous.

Bicep curls increase 40lbs (note: I'm still gun-shy w my rt Bicep and really do feel I could have pushed it a few more lbs)

Hammers increase 30lbs

Isolation increase 35lbs

Tri pushdowns increase 75lbs. Yes 75

Normally I them hit incline close grip but we were inundated with resolutioners so I used a 200lb stack for overheads for sets of 10 with ease

Isolation increase 45lbs.

I am still going to cut back on dose to 6mg. I simply can't go to biz meetings looking like Eric Stoltz in Mask. But, the increase in lbs with my arm workout has never, ever been so extreme.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing Phil. I'm by far not knocking PHF, simply posting my results reaction. This seems like some pretty damn potent stuff.

After tonight I wonder if the welts just might be worth it (kinda serious)

I had enormous gains doing arms. I mean to me ridiculous.

Bicep curls increase 40lbs (note: I'm still gun-shy w my rt Bicep and really do feel I could have pushed it a few more lbs)

Hammers increase 30lbs

Isolation increase 35lbs

Tri pushdowns increase 75lbs. Yes 75

Normally I them hit incline close grip but we were inundated with resolutioners so I used a 200lb stack for overheads for sets of 10 with ease

Isolation increase 45lbs.

I am still going to cut back on dose to 6mg. I simply can't go to biz meetings looking like Eric Stoltz in Mask. But, the increase in lbs with my arm workout has never, ever been so extreme.

It would be good for you to ask us about this issue directly as we have much more experience with this compound than Phil.
I think that it is possible that you could be having some sort of an allergic reaction considering the type of welps. It may be something you are supplementing differently or it could be environmental and completely irrelevant.
I would suggest seeing a doctor about the welps but I wouldn't tell the doctor you are supplementing anything at first. Because the way doctors operate, you could be supplementing a new vitamin C or fish oil and they will say stay away.
If you arre already sensitive to anything you take as stated in your earlier thread, then you may not be able to take compounds such as these. Although unfortunate, your health should be your number one focus always.
Again, I am no doctor, but just advice as this has NEVER been a reaction that ANY user, beta-tester, etc has had in their supplementation of Boladrol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws