YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hotttsauce/Mainevent Thread (Boladrol Test Included)

hotttsauce

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Mainevent and I are going to run a thread (just like old times pookie) and I am adding in here the test for the product supplied by PHF, Boladrol.

For the test of Boladrol, I will be taking 8mg per day for 4 weeks. Started on Monday. Current body weight 209lbs, height 5ft uhhhhh 6??:p

My diet will remain consistant for the next 4 weeks, only suppliments other than Boladrol will be a multi grade vit, Vit-C (1,000 mgs) and a Synthetek Protein shake post training.

Training will be a 4 day split:

Chest/Shoulders
Biceps/Triceps
Legs/Calves
Back/Traps

To keep the test valid and to better judge the effects, I will be keeping a rep count of 10 on sets for the next 4 weeks (something I wouldn't normally do) and using the exact same types of moves, documenting the increases week to week. 25 minutes of cardio will be done 5 times per week as well.

Main ..... your turn .......

How many total grams of protein are you targeting each day? Also, are you running a test base such as prop? I know you didnt mention it but I thought prop would go good with Boladrol

How many total grams of protein are you targeting each day? Also, are you running a test base such as prop? I know you didnt mention it but I thought prop would go good with Boladrol

No test, purely Boladrol. Protein will be 250 grams.

Last edited:
this will be a daily log correct? you said that you started on monday right? about the third day you start feeling strong pumps. what are you feeling so far?

No test, purely Boladrol. Protein will be 250 grams.

Maybe blood work to to see how this stuff is on ones self.

this will be a daily log correct? you said that you started on monday right? about the third day you start feeling strong pumps. what are you feeling so far?

What I have noticed so far is increase hunger, more energy and sharpness. No real negative side effects at this point. Tuesday was an off night so eager to hit arms tonight and see how it goes.

I have mended from a partial tear to my right bicep and tendon, so hoping this will give a boost to the lack of strength there.

As for blood work, I recently moved and have not found a family doc yet and travel a good deal for work, so unsure if I will be able to catalog that.

Have to say I am pleasantly surprised. No, the weights did not go thru the roof but I did feel a deeper, better pump with more stamina throughout my workout. More vascular than normal after as well. Since I have been training consistently post injury, with the same amount of intensity, it'd be premature to start 'claiming' but as far as blood flow/pump, it was slightly better.

Have to say I am pleasantly surprised. No, the weights did not go thru the roof but I did feel a deeper, better pump with more stamina throughout my workout. More vascular than normal after as well. Since I have been training consistently post injury, with the same amount of intensity, it'd be premature to start 'claiming' but as far as blood flow/pump, it was slightly better.

how many days have you been on them? When do u notice strength start to climb?

how many days have you been on them? When do u notice strength start to climb?

Hey Mr A! Not anything in regards to strength. Only 3 days so that would stand to figure. I did notice a better pump, blood flow, less fatigue during my work out tho.

Good to see you back on track, Steve!! Kick Chris' ass for me please! :D

Good to see you back on track, Steve!! Kick Chris' ass for me please! :D

Thanks JC! Glad to be back on track after the stumbles. Don't worry, I've been harassing Main with texts all nite. He'll chime in soon.

will be starting my log next month....one thing for sure....FAST SHIPPING!!!

Benadrol is intense. I will be reading this thread everyday if you dont mind. :)

Thanks for sharing your experience with us

Good to see you two back, hotsauce and mainevent!

I've tried a few diff "designers" in the past and I almost always felt terrible between week 2 and 3. Most times I planned 4 weeks but cut it short because of lethargy, bp, etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you both do on the boladrol... I'm still open to trying something new but I think I will be trying some peptides next.

I trust you guys to report exactly what is going on- Thank you!

Eric

I finally have had time to sit down and read the thread after Hott told me he was starting a thread for us...lol. After reading Phil's thread I thought I would give Boladrol a try as well, so I ordered 2 packs. After talking to Hottsauce, and him telling me he was one of the test subjects, we decided to give this a run together and see how it went. Plus I think we both needed some motivation, so what better way to make you accountable than to start a thread.

Training will be exactly the same as Hott's. Ill be hitting the same exercises weekly and eating the same meal plan daily so the only variable that will change from before and "now" will be the addition of the Boladrol. I have been taking 6mgs daily (one in am, one at noon and one before bed).

Other supplements being used are True Proteins Skip's Blend, Fish Oil, super greens, L-Glutamine and Augment.

So far I have noticed better pumps (deeper), particularly in my arms. Also like Hott my appetite has increased which is a great thing because my appetite is usually pretty shitty. Cant say I notice much change in endurance but will pay attention more starting today. If I can remember (my memory has been terrible lately) I will keep a daily log of my training sessions of the weights being used.

Funny you guys mention lethargy as I have been aweful tired this week but just attributed it to stress and the holidays.

Im starting at a fairly lean 218-220lbs also.

Last edited:
1,000 miles away and I'm still a pain in your ass:p

I have been splitting my doses up as well. 2 in am/2 prior to training. Had a pretty sleepless nite last night so will be changing to 2 in am/2 early afternoon. Plus failed to mention in support supps taking fish oil along with evoo's (3 tbls per day).

1,000 miles away and I'm still a pain in your ass:p

I have been splitting my doses up as well. 2 in am/2 prior to training. Had a pretty sleepless nite last night so will be changing to 2 in am/2 early afternoon. Plus failed to mention in support supps taking fish oil along with evoo's (3 tbls per day).

Did you also forget the whole cheesecake in there as well? :D Just asking! ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131