over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOUSE Tonight and Test

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Its funny how the media slip things into shows to send false messages.

On the TV show HOUSE Tonight.

This father was having sex with some young chic. So he was using some male enhancement cream that he rubbed on his slob to stay up. Come to find out it contained Test. His childen and girlfriend were having wierd symtoms. One kid grew a cyst that was thought a tumor and the girlfriend grew facial hair.

All this because the test from when he sweated rubbed off on them and the test soaked into thier skin. WOW:eek:

Last edited:
Wow, nobody thought this was interesting I guess or even wonderd if the Test they are taking could be transdermally transferred to others. :confused:

If you just apply the gel and it hasn't fully absorbed and you have contact with it on another persons body some will transfer to them Im sure.

dragonfire101 said:
Wow, nobody thought this was interesting I guess or even wonderd if the Test they are taking could be transdermally transferred to others. :confused:

I watched this show last night as well and thought to myself...what Bull..
However, it does appear is if dermal transfer may have adverse implications to infants according to these abstract case studies. Very interesting information. Never thought about this before.

If you just apply the gel and it hasn't fully absorbed and you have contact with it on another persons body some will transfer to them Im sure.

Yes this is tue. I take test gel and have to make sure I wash my hands good and that my fiance' doesn't touch the open tubes. So there was some truth to the show. They were saying it was absored through excess testosterone on the skins surface through perspiration though. That would be interesting if this could be confirmed.

Sounds like a load of crap to me.

The package insert for Androgel states: DO NOT APPLY TO YOUR GENITALS.

I can't think of a more affective way to ensure you contaminate your gal than to do this before having sex. All that test would wash off with all the vaginal fluids and stay inside her. Not to mention the vaginal area contains a large concentration of blood vessels so absorption would be dramatically increased.

Not so sure about the kid tho, unless he was having sex with him too.

BigJohn said:
The package insert for Androgel states: DO NOT APPLY TO YOUR GENITALS.
Yup. Though applying to the scrotum may give you a 60% absorption rate, compared to 10% for other areas. :D Seriously.

The girl in the show had arthritis, a stroke, and little sists popping up all over in her body due to a very small second hand dose of testosterone. The boy went ape shit and attacked a grown man in a spurt of what appeared to be the infamous "roid rage". That episode was garbage. It makes me wonder what scientists and doctors think of the show.

what pissed me off is that I waited the whole freakin episode just to hear that crap!
Not the least of which, I missed parts of the Next PussycatDoll flippin the clicker back and forth. What CRAP!

I love House. It's my favorite show. I can relate to his personality and arrogance. :D

Kaiser said:
I love House. It's my favorite show. I can relate to his personality and arrogance. :D
I relate to his being addicted to painkillers! lol.
I get itchy as all hell when he pops pills. Like this last episode when he asked the kid "are you on drugs?" the kid says "WHAT?" and house sais "I am!"
subtle. In most of the episodes he pops his pills and they dont even mention anything about it. I gotta go to AA after I watch that show.

Last edited:
nosmas said:
I relate to his being addicted to painkillers! lol.
I get itchy as all hell when he pops pills. Like this last episode when he asked the kid "are you on drugs?" the kid says "WHAT?" and house sais "I am!"
subtle. In most of the episodes he pops his pills and they dont even mention anything about it. I gotta go to AA after I watch that show.

I don't like pain killers, but I am as arrogant in my field as he is in his, and I have no tolerance for incompetence. :D

KillerStack said:
Yup. Though applying to the scrotum may give you a 60% absorption rate, compared to 10% for other areas. :D Seriously.

Increasing the absorption rate sounds like a good thing. A way to get more out of the product. The contamination issue is solved by applying many hours before sexual contact.

I wonder if there are any known negative effects to this. Like killing off sperm production, shrinking your nuts, prostate cancer risk, etc.

I was just jealous of the kid that got to grab the hot doctors ass. That would have been fun, I can't imagine being an 8-10 year old and not cracking up everytime I did it though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws