over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How and Why Does Anyone Use BTC?

It's because you need to verify your account. Once that is done it will be easy. You just send what you want to send so there is no issues losing out.
I currently have cashapp and have used it before, but not for bitcoin, I'm assuming the account os verified already because I've used it? Or is there a different verification for bitcoin purchase?

Lol this is you in primehgh thread not understanding how to use PM's and complaining about the new board layout being to confusing.

" think I pm'ed you but not sure. No idea how to check sent PMS. Honestly ever since the powers that be changed the layout of the site...god awful horrible. They shoulds messages members how to operate this hot mess of a site"

Well now I know why they made that show, "Are you smarter then a 5th grader".

BTC sn't exactly anonymous anymore. I've tried over and over and over over the passed few years. It just does not ever work.

You can still use it very anonymously if you want to. using a physical BTC wallet and only exchanging btc for fiat on p2p markets is what your sources are doing to preserve privacy. The users/buyers can just use an exchange account and don't need to worry about privacy really since nobody is going to come after you for buying $1000 worht of steroids or whatever. But a guy selling millions per year of AAS desperately needs an anonymous payment system to avoid tyranical governments like the US coming after him for a victimless crime of selling PEDs to gym rats and bbers.

No I grasp it fine . The apps just aren't capable of working properly. This fact is reflected in the fact that. Tech support's answer is literally we got nothing I guess you're beat.

No you don't! Millions of people world wide use it but because you can't figure it out it's garbage. I can't believe this thread is still going.

LOL

BTC / crypto is incredibly, incredibly easy to use

Once you have your account setup (Coinbase, Gemini, Kraken, etc. - assuming you're in the states)...

It takes like 11 seconds to buy, another 5 seconds to send

BTC sn't exactly anonymous anymore. I've tried over and over and over over the passed few years. It just does not ever work.

Honestly bro, there are zero excuses for this

Can you even tie your own shoes?

Even the lowest of the low IQ's out there can figure it out in under an hour

I love this thread.😂😂😂

Even the most Luddite of my friends is successfully using a BTC wallet, (CashApp, ironically) and ve been using it for years.

Look I am not tech guy I started putting cash in a BTc ATM machine didn't like the cost. Some one walked me threw coin base. Oh boy no more western union money gram period> Funds being sent back problems. COIN BASE IS THE WAY PERIOD

Does BTC still fluctuate fast? I’m referring to those stories in the past of people who buy an amount and the value drops before they are able to finalize a purchase.

If not user error, the apps won't work if too much memory is used up.

Does BTC still fluctuate fast? I’m referring to those stories in the past of people who buy an amount and the value drops before they are able to finalize a purchase.

It is pretty volatile. I usually buy the coins and then send it within a hour. As long as you have the destination wallet number, you can buy and immediately send

Through cash app. Did it yesterday 😂

Look I am not tech guy I started putting cash in a BTc ATM machine didn't like the cost. Some one walked me threw coin base. Oh boy no more western union money gram period> Funds being sent back problems. COIN BASE IS THE WAY PERIOD

I would just give up and stick to GNC

I feel like there’s a business opportunity here for someone to sell extremely overpriced creatine with venmo/cashapp/zelle/PayPal/etc non-crypto payment methods, and then buy direct from a sponsor using crypto and drop shipping the gear to the end buyer. Never knew people had this much trouble lol

I feel like there’s a business opportunity here for someone to sell extremely overpriced creatine with venmo/cashapp/zelle/PayPal/etc non-crypto payment methods, and then buy direct from a sponsor using crypto and drop shipping the gear to the end buyer. Never knew people had this much trouble lol

Can call it 'Roids 4 Retards'

Can call it 'Roids 4 Retards'
Lmao lemme hit up the mods and see if I can start this as a side hustle. R4R coming soon to a board near you

Years of attempts. BTC and wallets are shit. Literally never work. Got freewallet set up as it seemed I finally found an easy app. Nope. Error messages all day long. Such a useless method.
Once you get set up on an exchange and verified, thanks to new regulations, then it’s easy. The process to getting there can be a pain in the butt. After that you get your money on an exchange then buy bitcoin and send it to your private wallet like Nano Ledger x. I send my bitcoin from my exchange which is stupid. It’s safer to send it from a hardware wallet.
7B57BC85-20B0-4920-8B0B-6E75C5FAB9BA.jpeg

I think what happens Is guys are wanting it set up with no set up or verification time.
They place there order with there source-* The now they want to learn, set it up, buy, spend all
In one evening with little to no effort.

Sounds like for that is buy from a peer,
Use the btc ATM, or maybe cash app.

Any way about it should be a simple process for anyone with a slight bit of patience for the set up and verification.
Just plan a bit and do this part before placing your order and not knowing what to do know under that rushed feeling.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear