advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How antidepressants ruin your natural...

WANTED anxiety mds doctors had me on every diff SSRI out there as none worked for extreme anxiet(shaking in oublic,raging,mood swings, very very reclusive)...I was worried about them fking uop my head and asked doc if theyd mess with my normal Seotonin levels as I told him I didnt think I was depressed and serotonin helps depression for some but that was most likely not my issue... He still insisited...THEN they started trying meds for people who had even worse mental disorders like freaking schizos!!! Thats when I took my scripts and left went to a nurse diff office and got real anti Anxiety meds thta kick ass and I only take them when Im working social settings...

O BTW I did try everything they gave me hoping to be better off but did nothing and coming off made me sick and unable to sleep for weeks

This is what ive been saying. Doctors getting to script happy and making matters worse. You did the right thing for finding another doctor but coming off of those things are dangerous to the point of some serious complications. Glad your in good hands now man.

maybe it was bunk shit....

lmao

:eek:

Impossibe! I got them from the most "serene" Bro in the gym! And my meditation partner took them and got super laid back. LOL.

If I had to do over in life I would have injected estrogen when I was young. That way my body would forever respond by making less estrogen and upping my natural test levels for good. It makes me depressed that I didn't do this so I will most likely go on SSRIs now.

Estrogen stunts growth. That's why woman are shorter than men typically. That's why aromatising steroids cause stunted growth in teens. Drugs like Anavar can make you get taller if taken when puberty starts. My husband wants to put our boys on hgh and anavar during puberty so they can be as tall as possible. No man in our family is over 5'8, so we need every inch!

well . . .

I would not like to give the impression that the topic is
within my competence.

But . . . I still have opinions.

And it is my opinion that far more people have been
helped by SSRI’s than hurt by them.

After trying everything else, some people truly need them,
and without then there life would truly be hell, regardless
of the potential for an increasing dosage.

This is not about vanity.

Withdrawal symptoms for many can and will be hell
but not everybody experiences them.

And not everybody requires larger and larger doses.
Some will do fine on the same dose for 50 years. If
that is what they truly need, then I am glad there is
something out there to help them in their time of need.

Many people can’t come off. Many people don’t want
to come off.

Some empathy and compassion come to mind.

Call me naive but I do believe that most doctors have
patient's best interests in mind, are doing the best they
can without commercial bias.

I will put my head back in the sand now ;)

if you read anything I have posted on neuro chems you will see that this is common and happens with most drugs that I can think of. NOT just ssris.

this is super important with dopamine issues too.

these drugs make the problem worse

they may make life feel better, as long as you can keep taking them....

What dopamine drugs are you referring too?

I used them once when I was going threw a divorce for a short time. Dr told me not to just quit taking them. Taper off. I just stopped and come out fine. Shity thing is my new wife got on them around 7 months ago. She is night and day difference now. I don't want to see it mess her up long run but dam I don't want her to go back to the crazy mood swings she had in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you read anything I have posted on neuro chems you will see that this is common and happens with most drugs that I can think of. NOT just ssris.

this is super important with dopamine issues too.

these drugs make the problem worse

they may make life feel better, as long as you can keep taking them....

Do you guys think this applies to 5-HTP as well?

I was hypothyroid and just had Dr's telling me I was depressed and she be put on an SSRI

...yeah I was tired and depressed bc I was fucking hypothyroid!:banghead:

Same exact thing with me for years

What dopamine drugs are you referring too?

well, essentially all. lol

be a lil more specific n maybe i can be. ;)

for the 5-htp.
personally i am not a fan.
that said it works for some.
more so this is used for serotonin things then dopamine.

in some casses, theanine for example, some sups while geared more towards serontonin at one level do actually have some sort of impact on dopamine.

"sups" and "drugs" in this case usually have different meaning to me and how i use them as relates to our chemistry. though i have found some d sups to have druggy sorta effect..

;)

I was always confused on dopamine's role from different medicines. Example if I take any amphetamines it increases dopamine and it makes me feel amazing. Tons of energy great mood and focus, etc. but at the same time opiates increase dopamine yet I get zero energy I don't even really feel that great on them and I feel kind of spacey and nauseous. Cabergoline increases dopamine and I never got any energy or high out of it at all. So why would amphetamines increase in dopamine work so well for me yet all other sources increases of dopamine don't do anything.

I was always confused on dopamine's role from different medicines. Example if I take any amphetamines it increases dopamine and it makes me feel amazing. Tons of energy great mood and focus, etc. but at the same time opiates increase dopamine yet I get zero energy I don't even really feel that great on them and I feel kind of spacey and nauseous. Cabergoline increases dopamine and I never got any energy or high out of it at all. So why would amphetamines increase in dopamine work so well for me yet all other sources increases of dopamine don't do anything.

lol
dear lord...
bro.. dopamine comes in all flavors!
all sorts of different dopamine receptors and the drugs you mention hit different ones! :lightbulb:

now here is your home work!

amphetamines... how did they come about???:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:
why did we try to invent them? what natural thing were they trying to mimic.. make better...:p:love::love::love::lightbulb::naughty:

guys, lol scientists have been long and hard at work trying to take the fun out of drugs! lol sorry but its kinda like that. :sta:-wars

as they fuck with stuff we see how not understood this whole brian/body/chemistry thing is... sciene/doctors from what i have seen have pushed the population at large in unhealthy ways to keep them sick and on drugs.

so pick your poison! lol

i keep coming back to diet on all this.
diet guys.
it sucks
we were fucked from the start but diet...

the last thing...

think your brain chemistry changes every nanosecond!
with or without drugs!
your brain and body chemistry are constantly reacting to the things around you!

trying to nail it down is like trying to grab smoke...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131