over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How are you using BCP-157??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Doing some research on beat protocol for using BCP-157 for reduced joint pain and it varies alot from 2mg once a week does to daily smaller doses , Injection at the injury , some say it goes systemic like TB500 does so site Injection doesn't matter.

Just wanted to see what some of you guys have tried and worked for you.

It seems that the information changes constantly

I have been using bpc for a long time in my left knee because it is definitely worse than the right one. After each training session, the leg injects 1.5 mg bpc daily for 3-4 days close to the site of the injury. I also use the oral version of 250mcg every day all year round and recently started tb 500 5mg per week, soon the dose will be reduced to 2.5mg per week

it helps me all this is a lot for my knee pain

500mcg daily subq right around the knee area. I've read about too many people with 2 bad elbows injecting 1 elbow and it gets better while the other one does not. Maybe it doesn't matter but I want to feel like I'm doing all I can to get the most out of it

500-1000ug once to twice a day.

Been a game changer for old injuries that were literally debilitating me from training/normal life

500-1000ug once to twice a day.

Been a game changer for old injuries that were literally debilitating me from training/normal life

This is what I'm thinking.
500mcg in each Knee and Shoulder every day for a week , then reduce to 250mcg in each.
My knees and Shoulders ache CONSTANTLY.

This is what I'm thinking.
500mcg in each Knee and Shoulder every day for a week , then reduce to 250mcg in each.
My knees and Shoulders ache CONSTANTLY.
It will work

I wish you well, constant pain is a drag. Been there.

One thing you might want to watch for is constipation. I get it from 1+ mg a day and a few other people have reported it. Only with higher doses. Increasing water and fiber totally solves it for me. But until I connected the dots and heard collaboration from other people, I didn’t know wtf was up.

Systematic or site specific?
I find it systematically useful and it does help site specific even when injected subq. I do however often pin IM or subq near acute injuries (for instance if I tweak something during training I’ll go near that site for a few days).

I personally feel bpc goes systematic I don’t feel it stays only local. My wife takes 500mcg per day for her constant shin splints and she is to scared to inject her calves so does her shoulder and it still ends up helping her calves fines.

Systematic vs local? Well yah. There is the locally administered concentration, then comes the overflow diluting it with nothing to metabolize it locally. Next how much is systematic and is their enough for a noticable systematic response, pertaining to the dose? It's like that with most things.

I'd hate to be a boob, but really though, really Matsu, you guys should be opening a clinic for the boobs because that's where the money is. Everyone likes loves nice firm breasts, with BPC maintaining the connective tissue. Start an anti aging clinic and sell the gals on the hGH BPC synergy because BPC upregulates expression of the GH receptor. That's how you afford your expensive hobby.

I have bought the BPC from usual Peptide sellers, and atm i buy it where i buy raws....
It works the same.

You can drink BPC for gut healing.

I noticed also a big improvement in recovery in general at 500mg eod.

I heard the oral version can be used for gut healing. What brand is recommended?
I used BioPure Liquid Stable. It helped tremendously with my IBS. If I eat gluten, dairy or processed food my IBS flares up. I suffer mostly from loose stools and BPC157 really slowed my gut down. Also noticed my colon isn't as spastic and much calmer. I was using 250mcg am and pm for about 3 weeks. Another improvement I wasn't expecting is my achy left shoulder is about 80% better.
I will be starting another run of BPC for a minimum of 1 month.
To say I'm impressed with this peptide would be an understatement.

Are we permitted to discuss the Research Labs being used?

If so, will you that have found success please share?

So many shady RC companies out there right now and I can’t afford to piss away money guessing who to use.

Thank you

Are we permitted to discuss the Research Labs being used?

If so, will you that have found success please share?

So many shady RC companies out there right now and I can’t afford to piss away money guessing who to use.

Thank you
Straight from the China man

Cheap as fuck and effective

I found it could mask some discomfort, but did nothing for healing any of issues. And masking can add to more damage.

I found it could mask some discomfort, but did nothing for healing any of issues. And masking can add to more damage.
it literally doesn't just mask discomfort though. It stimulates angiogenesis which can have a profound effect on long-term healing.

Just a sidenote to you, @buck - You say almost verbatim the exact same thing at least a half dozen times on this forum in regards to supplements that are PROVEN to work. "I tried it and I found it did literally nothing" - its almost sort of amusing to see your comments in multiple threads where we all know indisputably that you are incorrect and the compound works. Maybe you just are not very observant to your body? Either way, you're not convincing anybody, and you're welcome to share your experience, but in this case you're spreading misinformation about the peptide.

500mg in my right shoulder and left knee EoD has worked well for me.

500mcg 1x a day on both sides of body (hips, shoulders). I just use a 1/2 slin pin straight in which would be IM since I'm not a total fatty.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131