over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How bad are pro-hormones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomadness22

Registered
I'm just curious I bought some with the new law in place and caught some good deals but I always see some guys on here talk about how their body responds better to pro-hormones than the real stuff. Any thoughts is doing a cycle of pro-hormones every now and then detrimental to your health?

Prohormone is just another word for unbanned, unclassified designer oral steroids. The 1st gen prohormones "converted" to a target hormone in the system. The industry has moved well beyond that and are selling custom designer steroids that are the active target compound.

Compounds like MethylStenbolone and DMZ are every bit as effective (and toxic) as Adrol or dbol.

You'll have to do the reading on the profile comparisons yourself and it's readily available.

m1t sent my friend to the ER with cardiac complications
will this happen to everybody?
no
but yeah they're pretty bad imo

on the contrary there are people that have run superdrol for 3months
their labs must have looked absolutely atrocious
but they are alive and well

tbh you should just stay away

My last and only run of Halodrol left my hdl at 8

aka DoWork on Professional Muscle
aka Venison Steaks on Muscle Chemistry

The DS I have used were very harsh on my liver. I had to discontinue using them.

I have never felt worse that when I tried m1t back in the day
Like walking death
Also crushed my natty t levels and they never came back and have been on trt since

Crazy, yeah I picked up some from iron labs I ran Halo a long long time ago and had horrible headaches. I was only going to get them because I'm doing an upcoming "natural" NPC show so I was looking for a little something but I mean I'm not trying to destroy my T levels for the rest of my life.

I have tried just about all of them PH/DS over the years could not tolerate the sides of most. I do however like epistane but unfortunately it won't be around much longer.

Crazy, yeah I picked up some from iron labs I ran Halo a long long time ago and had horrible headaches. I was only going to get them because I'm doing an upcoming "natural" NPC show so I was looking for a little something but I mean I'm not trying to destroy my T levels for the rest of my life.

HGH, oxandrolone

Why would you compete in a natural show if you're going to take a prohormone? I realize that many natural bb's may not be "natural" but are you doing it just to win a trophy? to place ahead of someone who might actually be natural? For someone like me who is going to compete naturally, I just don't get it.

HGH, oxandrolone
Trin Thanks bro

Why would you compete in a natural show if you're going to take a prohormone? I realize that many natural bb's may not be "natural" but are you doing it just to win a trophy? to place ahead of someone who might actually be natural? For someone like me who is going to compete naturally, I just don't get it.

Why would I take a prohormone in a natural show? Because its not against the rules and people who are trying to win and get ahead I'm not entering a real "natural" show bro like the INBF or whatever so chill out. Its no AAS within 1 year is the rule so I'm as natural as they would like.

Trin Thanks bro

Why would I take a prohormone in a natural show? Because its not against the rules and people who are trying to win and get ahead I'm not entering a real "natural" show bro like the INBF or whatever so chill out. Its no AAS within 1 year is the rule so I'm as natural as they would like.

I'm chill lol. I didn't want you to take it the wrong way, I was just curious as to why. But it makes sense since it is the NPC and not an actual natural organization.

Prohormones are the Bain of this country! They are ruining America and killing people left and right! I knew a guy who knew a guy who had high blood pressure while using them... I killed my family and then hung myself after I took my first tab of DMZ...
In all reality they are fine and used by thousands of people that participate in various athletic arenas. I'm one of the few that had bloodwork while on Boladrol and DMZ. Liver enzymes were high and my BP was a little high, but nothing that was going to do any damage for the 6-8 weeks I used them.
Take that for what it's worth... I'm not a fat incompetant politician that will say anything to get re elected. They are FAR safer than doing a night out on the town bar crawl in every conceivable way... that's a fact

Does anybody know anything about stacking them? I posted in the beginners forum but I cant get an answer from anyone. Basicaly I bought 1andro from ironlabs along with halo,epitren and decabol now I wanna run a good cycle for my show upcoming does anyone know how and if they all stack together? Obviously I'm running a liver pro and taking nolva as a PCT or clomid

Does anybody know anything about stacking them? I posted in the beginners forum but I cant get an answer from anyone. Basicaly I bought 1andro from ironlabs along with halo,epitren and decabol now I wanna run a good cycle for my show upcoming does anyone know how and if they all stack together? Obviously I'm running a liver pro and taking nolva as a PCT or clomid

I'm definately an advocate of DS, but I wouldn't be too crazy about taking more than one at a time... thats more than I would be comfortable with even for a few weeks

Brother,
This is a really bad idea.

They sell some as stacks. I'd go over to the ironmaglabs thread and ask. Or pm there rep. I did one I bought from them a while back. Sdmz 3.0 and 1andro I think. I'm sure some aren't meant to be stacked. Just take care of yourself.

Brother,
This is a really bad idea.

Alright I appreciate ya looking out and I was looking at what you said earlier but I've never even ran test before and last time I asked about growth etc I got told just to wait, but seeing how you compete what would you suggest still roll with the growth and oxandrolone? Or is that to advanced for me.

Most of these so called pro hormones are stronger and more damaging than traditional steroids like dbol or drol.

Superdrol is a beast of a drug. Madol is no joke as well...

Most of these so called pro hormones are stronger and more damaging than traditional steroids like dbol or drol.

Superdrol is a beast of a drug. Madol is no joke as well...

This is true, just remember anything that makes a dramatic change in size and strength in a short period of time can have some nasty sides so really do your homework before you start and know what your taking. Also remember just because something is legal doesn't mean it safe for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear