over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how bad are pwo shake carbs with gh?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
so, i know your supposed to wait 30 min after your pwo gh to have shake.......i cant , im in the gym at 5 with enuff time to rush home change and go...........should i ditch the oats and dextrose in pwo shake or wait till 5pm to do my gh?

Whats the point of waiting 30 mins after a PWO gh shot to do your shake?

ive read somewhere here carbs 30 mins b4 or after gh is bad, is this bs?

What if you didnt have a clock?

Keep it simple. Listen to your body. If your body is hungry why would you ignore it?

i wouldnt, but id rather not screw up the gh working if this is the correct way to do it

all i have ever read, heard, and done, is avoid any form of cbs within at the very least 20 mins of gh administration. from what ive heard, insulin blunts the release of gh. even if its synthetic. why run the risk of wasting ur gh? if this is what u have heard then go with it.

so then, ditch the carbs in pwo shake i guess? or, dont take gh till i get home, which is better?

all i have ever read, heard, and done, is avoid any form of cbs within at the very least 20 mins of gh administration. from what ive heard, insulin blunts the release of gh. even if its synthetic. why run the risk of wasting ur gh? if this is what u have heard then go with it.

I believe you are thinking of Secretagogues. And if you were, still - insulin should not effect the pituitary to release GH. Now, synthetic GH doesnt need to be "released". I think if that were true the whole GH/slin combo wouldnt make sense now would it?

From Dats thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...c-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides-16.html#post481857
"Q&A Empty stomach is not needed on GH & does not effect IGF-1"

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...c-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides-27.html#post510608
"Comment on the fallacy of the "don't eat after taking GH" "

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...c-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides-19.html#post487974
"GH & Insulin PWO can be used together"

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...c-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides-12.html#post469487
"Study: Insulin & GH act synergistically to produce IGF-1"

JUICIN, when i think about this crap on a logical bases (not from word of mouth) thats EXACTLY what i think. its a synthetic form and wouldnt need to have any waiting periods. ive read from sooo many guys that they draw up their slin and gh in the same pin and they get results. i dunno man. the sciece is all screwy behind it all. i dont have any issues pinning and waiting so thats just what i do.

pwo im starving i cant even wait 30 seconds after my gh and it seems to workout just fine

pwo im starving i cant even wait 30 seconds after my gh and it seems to workout just fine

Same here...I'll go hypo fast if I don't have some carbs PWO. I have a piece of fruit in my mouth while doing my PWO shot followed by a shake. I can say I know my gh is still working fine!

don't forget insulin pushes carbs, fats, and proteins into the cells, gh i a protein, think about it. do your thing man, or you could take your gh before the wo.

Also GH promotes uptake of half your essential amino acids into your cells. Insulin promotes uptake of the other half ;) synthetic GH does its thing whether your body produces insulin or not since it was injected in.

but doesnt carbs and some fat diminish the bodies absorbtion of gh??? and ghrps and grf as well???

you guys are missing the point. GH is still a prohormone. It's main function is not building muscle or increasing nitrogen retention, it is to increase blood glucose levels by increasing the use and release of free fatty acid by cells. IF you keep blood sugar low you only get fat burning and minimal anabolic effects, if you increase blood sugar leads to more conversion of gh to IGF-1 etc which will decrease blood glucose by increasing insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscle and increasing adipose insulin resistance (good thing preferential storage of glucose as glycogen and not fat)

GH should be taken with carbs and protein, and either insulin or igf-1 if you want muscle gains from it.

you guys are missing the point. GH is still a prohormone. It's main function is not building muscle or increasing nitrogen retention, it is to increase blood glucose levels by increasing the use and release of free fatty acid by cells. IF you keep blood sugar low you only get fat burning and minimal anabolic effects, if you increase blood sugar leads to more conversion of gh to IGF-1 etc which will decrease blood glucose by increasing insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscle and increasing adipose insulin resistance (good thing preferential storage of glucose as glycogen and not fat)

GH should be taken with carbs and protein, and either insulin or igf-1 if you want muscle gains from it.

This is great info. And this is exactly what I've experienced myself personally.

I was always under the impression that glucose levels would be to high possibly leading to type 2 diabetes. Something about the insulin secreted will not he utilized leading to insulin insensitivity.
This was published in the Journal of Endo from a gh study.
My only issue with their findings would be the diet the research subjects were on.
In conclusion they stated that blood glucose levels need to be monitored closely in patients being treated with gh.

It will not interefere with your HGH program- its actually very important to get a feeding within that time frame- Its more inportant to make sure you get protien- but you need a meal thereafter. You only wait the 30 minutes to make sure the hgh does its work on an empty stomach. Its more of a guidline too, shake is actually great idea:spam:

Simple solution:

PWO when you take your GH - 50-75g pure whey protein isolate in water.

Then 30 minutes later eat whatever you would normally eat for a PWO meal. (whole foods)

BEAST

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity