over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how bad is your diet

Wait you beat Bostin Lloyd at a bodybuilding comp? And you're natural if I remember right (or haven't used in years or something like that)? That's amazing if so

lol idk about that.. but he fell while skiing and broke his dick in like 5 places

and didn't ask for special rules in his comp or ask anyone for freebies :rolleyes:

Wait you beat Bostin Lloyd at a bodybuilding comp? And you're natural if I remember right (or haven't used in years or something like that)? That's amazing if so

That got blown out of proportion.
I took about 4 years off AAS and competed and won 3 times in that time.
I did use some gear for that show.

I run 150-200mg test enth as a self prescribed hrt weekly. (started this last year and love it).
For the final 6 weeks into the show I did
80mg prop x3 per week
80mg mast x3 per week
50mg anavar per day
50mg proviron per day
1mg adex eod
then final 2 weeks added in 20mg nolva per day
So no not natural at all but not a whole ton to be 202lb shredded at 5ft8 I would say....

Lol @broke his dick.
Yeah I broke my spine in 5 places back in 2011 while skiing.
That's probably why my back looks "off" to his camp...nothing I can do about that I am afraid :cool:

so how do you justify eating pizza and carbs as "eating like shit'???

show me this evidence.....

eating pizza 3 times a day...??
once a week...??

so do you think eating a nearly "fat free" diet is healthy..??

its all relevant....and depends on blood work...heredity...metabolism.
WAY TOO MANY factors to even dicuss.

i think the biggest problem with food nowdays is preservatives,
and coloring...other than this, as long as your macros are within
YOUR PERSONAL range (whatever it may be, maybe some of you
can actually function from eating 12 tilapia filets 4 pieces of lettuce
and 14 almonds a day, but it doesn't mean its particularly good for you)

natural foods that fit within your marcos IS NOT EATING LIKE SHIT.
i don't care if its pizza (make your own, with glutin free dough)
cheeseburgers (i use rye buns, grass fed beef or bison and feta)
fajitas (grass fed flank) and absolutely NOT is ordering and large pie
one or twice a week going to kill you. even if you did this for 85 years.

:cool:
[lang=vi]Okay well yes, that's completely different, if your having gluten free pizza vs normal white flour for example that changes everything. Most homemade stuff will be very different than eating the same foods out as a restaurant for sure.[/lang]

Concreter... looking great brother... shit, smoking, drinkin and eating like that and looking THAT good??..fugggg!!!!... more power to ya!.... keep killin' that concrete!!!

You're a pretty lean old bastard for killing cases of beer and eating Arbys. I'll give you that much! Haha [emoji6] Just imagine if you did eat super clean for 6 weeks? If you had to guess for an average day what are your cals (with the beer and everything)? No God damn tall tales! You probably need a lot because of your occupation.

Remember, every time you finish a case of ice cold beer, one hater is silenced! Lol

A lot of its genetics!
Dads 100% Italian 5'9"@ 170lbs but moms German and granddad was 6'@ 240.
I got the big bones and the fast metabolism.
Honestly I hardly drink all winter, 6 pack a week while bulking and eat at least 6000cals.
This gets me to 260-265 still under 10%. I maintain 250 all summer on 500 test 6-800 primo. 3 shakes a day total 250 pro and 100+ carbs. Then a few beers after work, 6-12 which is what 600-1200 cals!..No harm while doing chores and sitting by the pool. Then a big dinner, My Milk which I crave every night, cookies, icecream and chocolates. 100 grams of cereal around midnite.
Still just about enuff to maintain. I actually look 10x better when not missing my icecream.
Now I am not sure how many rice cakes or servings of fruit would equal my desert but it would be exteamly tuff to find the time to eat that much while having a extreamily busy lifestyle
I simpily need tons of cals.
6 weeks ? I can lose 15 lbs in 6 days if I don't eat 4000cals a day.
Photo shoot today at Devils Island, I'll post a few pics of the best reason to be in great shape while living large!

The Last thing I am is a Liar...That would just be silly!

Last edited:
A lot of its genetics!

Dads 100% Italian 5'9"@ 170lbs but moms German and granddad was 6'@ 240.

I got the big bones and the fast metabolism.

Honestly I hardly drink all winter, 6 pack a week while bulking and eat at least 6000cals.

This gets me to 260-265 still under 10%. I maintain 250 all summer on 500 test 6-800 primo. 3 shakes a day total 250 pro and 100+ carbs. Then a few beers after work, 6-12 which is what 600-1200 cals!..No harm while doing chores and sitting by the pool. Then a big dinner, My Milk which I crave every night, cookies, icecream and chocolates. 100 grams of cereal around midnite.

Still just about enuff to maintain. I actually look 10x better when not missing my icecream.

Now I am not sure how many rice cakes or servings of fruit would equal my desert but it would be exteamly tuff to find the time to eat that much while having a extreamily busy lifestyle

I simpily need tons of cals.

6 weeks ? I can lose 15 lbs in 6 days if I don't eat 4000cals a day.

Photo shoot today at Devils Island, I'll post a few pics of the best reason to be in great shape while living large!

The Last thing I am is a Liar...That would just be silly!

It may not look good on paper....
But posts like this and real life experiences are what I enjoy reading. Keep kicking ass my man! It's working:

what is this....???

amateur hour...???

is that another 5% er? LOL let's see grab my 5% water jug, get some new tats buy some 5%er clothing and I am hardcore!! Don't forget to say "F**k it!!!" 2-3 times in every sentence AND .... Oh yea .... KILL IT!! LMAO! :D

Speaking of eating shit been watching rich piana's videos, and he eats junk 24/7 non stop from processed fast food -must be the seros and cytomel since you can eat shit like aht and grow when on mega doses of human GH thyroid and roids.

Blood levels must look terrible though in people that do this.

I remember buying into that shit eating a junk meal or two on the weekend to "load" when on similar shit, and that was the first time my cholesterol went over 300 and triglycerides off the chart.
Live and learn. :)

Last edited:
is that another 5% er? LOL let's see grab my 5% water jug, get some new tats by some 5%er clothing and I am hardcore!!

Speaking of eating shit been watching rich's videos, and he eats junk 24/7 non stop -must be the seros and cytomel since you can eat shit like aht and grow when on mega doses of human GH thyroid and roids.

I remember buying into that shit eating a junk meal or two on the weekend to "load" when on similar shit, and that was the first time my cholesterol went over 300 and triglycerides off the chart.

I tried 10iu once for like 4 weeks and was completely immune to fat gain while I was also on 700mg tren ace. I didn't think twice about walking into every mcdonalds and burger king i walked past to gorge on food. I'm scared to think what my BP and HR were and what my bloods looked like at that time. Shit

I tried 10iu once for like 4 weeks and was completely immune to fat gain while I was also on 700mg tren ace. I didn't think twice about walking into every mcdonalds and burger king i walked past to gorge on food. I'm scared to think what my BP and HR were and what my bloods looked like at that time. Shit

Truth ^^ the point is you learned the right way to do it.
I took a lot of preventative supps back then too and nothing saves you from a fast food processed diet.
Part of it's laziness and like I said we live and learn. :)

is that another 5% er? LOL let's see grab my 5% water jug, get some new tats bUy some 5%er clothing and I am hardcore!! Don't forget to say "F**k it!!!" 2-3 times in every sentence AND .... Oh yea .... KILL IT!! LMAO! :D

Speaking of eating shit been watching rich's videos, and he eats junk 24/7 non stop -must be the seros and cytomel since you can eat shit like aht and grow when on mega doses of human GH thyroid and roids.

lmao...thing is i was living off canned tuna and bananas
when he was still shitting in diapers....HE DONT KNOW
WHAT A BUDGET IS....!!!!!!

"lets go the grocery store and make a MOVIE BRO....!!!!"

i swear im in the grocery store AT LEAST 5 times a week.

lmao...thing is i was living off canned tuna and bananas
when he was still shitting in diapers....HE DONT KNOW
WHAT A BUDGET IS....!!!!!!

"lets go the grocery store and make a MOVIE BRO....!!!!"

i swear im in the grocery store AT LEAST 5 times a week.

ya I remember carrying a gym bag full of food in college tuna cans clanking -straining tuna cans in the water fountain between classes ramen noodles and rice and cold slimy bake pots were a treat on my budget.
I used to buys cases of generic albacore tuna for 50 cents a can.

It's IFBB Pro Tristen Escolastico. I just find it funny that 90 % of IFBB pros that I have met or trained at their gym, eat like this. Shit they broadcast it all over Snapchat. Every single one of them

with the amount of cards they are giving out now....i
probley have a few "PROS" living on my street...

It's IFBB Pro Tristen Escolastico. I just find it funny that 90 % of IFBB pros that I have met or trained at their gym, eat like this. Shit they broadcast it all over Snapchat. Every single one of them

The unhealthy population of pros are eating like that. Nobody is arguing it doesn't work from a bodybuilding standpoint, given the right genetics and drugs.

I thought that maybe it was you flipper? That these guys were gonna piss you off and never post again. haha

Truth ^^ the point is you learned the right way to do it.
I took a lot of preventative supps back then too and nothing saves you from a fast food processed diet.
Part of it's laziness and like I said we live and learn. :)

MG this reminded me something from dave p show ask dave .. Dave said its not the steroids so much its sugar and processed carbs which raises what i call 'litter bugs -LDL' and decreases the 'suction cups-HDL' which vacuums all the crap out of blood stream.

You have done well mate and changed your lifestyle totally and become role model to many on here.

You know mate you are earning so much karma by showing people the right path. I hope people notice & benefit from this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131