over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How bad off is my liver?

my alt and ast were 96 and 40 a couple of months ago.i was using test 750 mg/week and deca 600mg/week for like 6 months,no orals were used. I came off everything except for a trt dose and rechecked 3 months later and they were both around 20,i forget the exact numbers.

Surprised those injectables did that.

How much is it to get AST and ALT on ones own? and thats not possible in NY right?

Kal, do you believe any of the live supps make a considerable difference? I take NAC regularly and started liver 52 but am also curious how beneficial sythergine is? you can PM me if you don't feel comfortable answering in the forum. I value your opinion or else I wouldn't bother you.

Look to more than Kal for answers. He is a great mind and assett to this board, but plenty of others have detailed real world experience such as John Meadows and his ALA and NAC recommendations and liver values in range just a short time after competing.

Synthergine man, 4ml/day for 60 days get 2 bottles.. you'll be good as new. If you can find oral "Tylers Liver Detox" get that one just to be perfect.

Synthergine man, 4ml/day for 60 days get 2 bottles.. you'll be good as new. If you can find oral "Tylers Liver Detox" get that one just to be perfect.

I love Tyler's liver detox.

How much is it to get AST and ALT on ones own? and thats not possible in NY right?

Kal, do you believe any of the live supps make a considerable difference? I take NAC regularly and started liver 52 but am also curious how beneficial sythergine is? you can PM me if you don't feel comfortable answering in the forum. I value your opinion or else I wouldn't bother you.

Look to more than Kal for answers. He is a great mind and assett to this board, but plenty of others have detailed real world experience such as John Meadows and his ALA and NAC recommendations and liver values in range just a short time after competing.

Liver enzymes return to normal in 3-4 days after whatever is damaging them is removed.

If I was taking large doses or orals, I would take MT, as it is proven to work in vitro and should at least have SOME bioavailability.

I have never seen anything convincing about liv52, but I haven't looked that hard either.

ALA and NAC look good on paper, but I have no experience with them.

The idea that something could PREVENT damage to the liver doesn't really jiv with me, it would have to somehow help metabolize the offending substance.

IP's liver cure does look interesting, as it may reverse cirrhosis, but studies on it haven't turned out very well for some reason.

I've been looking into the subject for over a year for leisure and knowledge. I am very intrigued by TUDCA and it may be one of - if not the best things out there for your liver while on orals.

I haven't COMPLETELY shifted my thinking to an orals only pre contest mentality yet...but I feel I'm moving toward it. I think the idea of it is REALLY playing it safe and intelligently. I just have a couple experiments I want to run first..lol.

have had 480, which is kidney failure, but luckily due to my age it all went back to normal after a week on 10l of fluids + diuretics(was at the hospital)

You had kidney failure from high liver enzymes?

What is the best place to buy TUDCA?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner