advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How big were you before you started training?

Me and my buddy in Seattle, around 2003, a couple years before I started lifting. I'm in blue shirt. Somewhere around 13-14 years old.

Screenshot_20211222-101445-203.png

I grew fast as a kid. 6'1" and 180lbs entering 8th grade (no I was never held back!!). Got to 6'3" or a tad above the next 2 years and stopped. Probably shrunk a little now. Started lifting in high school more seriously, through college, never stopped for too long unless I just got too busy/taxed over a period (birth of kids/mega work periods etc...). I've been up to 275lbs, currently 250lbs at around 12% and would really like to maintain 230-235lbs at 10% (probably a 32" waist for me). Later 40s currently.

I started lifting because I became overweight in college so my starting weight isn't the best comparison.

About 1.5 years in was the first time I dieted and I ended up 166lbs.

Today I'm around peak offseason weight, same body fat as first time I dieted, 278.8lbs. out of bed this morning. Will be 282-283lbs. by the time I hit the gym.

Around 166lbs. on the left, 280lbs. on the right.

Almost 11 years between pictures, last 5 focused on bodybuilding.

danielmutation.jpg

fresh out the county on left, pullups, waterbags, dips, chin ups , burpees (113 everyday mandatory for southsiders), brown eagles and some hindu squats, planks etc
had to stay in shape because we and the woods were rioting with the brothers and others for a while, A baghdad warzone

right is years later on gear

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 57
Started training at 19 at 6’1” and 142 pounds. By the time I was 28 I was 264 pounds

124 lbs

Senior in HS
Same, started lift in a gym with a hard-core environment. I had intensity (bottled up rage) so got taken under the wings of the hard-core guys. They wouldn't let me touch gear till I had a good base and nutrition down. That took about a year and I was 175lbs

fresh out the county on left, pullups, waterbags, dips, chin ups , burpees (113 everyday mandatory for southsiders), brown eagles and some hindu squats, planks etc
had to stay in shape because we and the woods were rioting with the brothers and others for a while, A baghdad warzone

right is years later on gear
Gladiator school. The unit I worked was “Murder Morey”. Site of the longest prison standoff in American history

Gladiator school. The unit I worked was “Murder Morey”. Site of the longest prison standoff in American history
You did corrections? I considered it years ago chose to pass. I was told no phone or your own food inside, if the next staff didn't show up, you had to stay. Starting at 39k back then wasn't worth it.

6’2” 150lbs out of h school
6’2” 210 this morning
looking to settle in at 220

You did corrections? I considered it years ago chose to pass. I was told no phone or your own food inside, if the next staff didn't show up, you had to stay. Starting at 39k back then wasn't worth it.
Yes. For 13 years. No phone, you can bring food, but everything has to be in clear plastic containers. And yes they can mandate you overtime

ill check it out, george bailey we call gladiator school here, Thunderdome, the COs are pepper ball crazy there

I've met a few super cool COs in the mix. You seem like you were one of them types. Some of them are straight punks and lames as is with any faction

ill check it out, george bailey we call gladiator school here, Thunderdome, the COs are pepper ball crazy there

I've met a few super cool COs in the mix. You seem like you were one of them types. Some of them are straight punks and lames as is with any faction
I always had the attitude that being in prison was your sentence. We didn’t have to go out of our way to make it worse. I always said please and thank you, and call inmates sir….but if you’re made me readdress you, then we had a problem. I’ll respect you if you’re respect me. I have to live on these yards too and my rep means as much as yours. You always got what you had coming from me. If that was a blanket or a new mattress, I got you. If it was an ass whopping you needed….I was down for that too

Here’s the news story on the tower hostage incident. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ab...ff-in-u-s-begins-in-buckeye-in-2004?_amp=true
This yard is bad as hell still. There were 17 murders there last year. The state is under a huge lawsuit because inmates are able to access each other’s doors and assault each other

Same, started lift in a gym with a hard-core environment. I had intensity (bottled up rage) so got taken under the wings of the hard-core guys. They wouldn't let me touch gear till I had a good base and nutrition down. That took about a year and I was 175lbs

I looked like captain america before he got the super soldier serum in the movie at 18; I had nicer hair though :)

Started training at 13 yrs old, I know I was 130 my sophomore year (I was a wrestler) beginning of my senior year I was 190 lbs and the strongest guy on my state championship football team! Fuck that was so long ago.

Started at 12yrs old training w pops, no idea of starting weight or height. I do remember that he refused to let me train w free weights, only machines. He was under the impression it would stunt my bone growth. Not sure if that theory holds any water or not, never looked into it 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was in 9th grade ..started training summer time had a bet with a guy from school " who could come back bigger"

I weighed 108 lbs went to 125

Seriously knew nothing , had I eaten food I'd probably could of blew up in high school but I literally had breakfast Sometimes , lunch at school and dinner with family
But SUMMER TIME I rarely ate , always dinner but never breakfast and once in a while lunch.
I was passionate to lol ...oh well now I know

Something like that , so long ago
5 foot 2 9th grade ...5 ft 8.5 lol senior

18 years old, 5 - 10, 132 lbs.

I was 210lbs before I ever even started training seriously. I'm 240 now at 6,000 calories. I was a fullback in high school and dicked around the gym benching 315 a few times just to do it and would do some curls and squats. But most of my time was spent on the track bc I needed the speed. Squats slow you down. I know I've lost a step growing my legs but my 100m and 200m are still respectable. I was what they call a goal line back. In our district championship I scored 3 touchdowns on 22 yds rushing. 22 yards LOL those were great days. Son is also an athlete. Big kid. Today, combined we're almost 500lbs.

Started at 12yrs old training w pops, no idea of starting weight or height. I do remember that he refused to let me train w free weights, only machines. He was under the impression it would stunt my bone growth. Not sure if that theory holds any water or not, never looked into it 🤷🏻‍♂️
My son trained heavy with me. He's 6ft. I think it's mostly the juice that closes growth plates.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity