advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How big were you before your first cycle?

Here's one

Attachments

• 6292_1227190842414_107144_n.jpg
    6292_1227190842414_107144_n.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 306
I was actually 197 4.5%bf a little bigger now

Attachments

• 6292_1226520625659_7111772_n.jpg
    6292_1226520625659_7111772_n.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 302
Nice work, you look you pretty young. I have a feeling you are swimming in vag these days, haha.

I was 6'1 at 195 lbs. I'd guess 12-13 percent bf.

Now I'm 250.

Before I started lifting I was 6'1 and 165 lbs. lol

I was 19. I'd been lifting since the age of 13 at the height of 4'7 and a weight of 110lbs. By the time I was 19 I was the 5'1 (the height I am now) and was 140 lbs and started my first cycle that landed me at 154 after 10 weeks. It was straight sustanon and most of that weight came off. after that it was a learning curve and things improved.
Peace,
M2M :cool:

yea....sorry....but if you can't get to 200 pounds by yourself....(and are my height or more, I don't know about you super shorties)....you need to ask yourself if this is worth it in my opinion....I don't have GREAT genetics I don't think....but my frame has held 200 plus pounds pretty much since 5th grade (granted then I was fat) but I never dropped below that getting out of fat mode.

I was actually 197 4.5%bf a little bigger now

Youre lean, but no where even near 4%. More like 9-10. People seriously dont know what 4% bf is..

Started at 5'10" at 20 y/o at 160 lb at 14-15% id say after being put on trt a couple months before. figured nothing to lose. Now ~8 months later same height, 210 lbs, and id guess 12ish bf.

Youre lean, but no where even near 4%. More like 9-10. People seriously dont know what 4% bf is..

Started at 5'10" at 20 y/o at 160 lb at 14-15% id say after being put on trt a couple months before. figured nothing to lose. Now ~8 months later same height, 210 lbs, and id guess 12ish bf.

Yeah bro, if that's 4.5%, what do you look like in contest shape?

yea....sorry....but if you can't get to 200 pounds by yourself....(and are my height or more, I don't know about you super shorties)....you need to ask yourself if this is worth it in my opinion....I don't have GREAT genetics I don't think....but my frame has held 200 plus pounds pretty much since 5th grade (granted then I was fat) but I never dropped below that getting out of fat mode.

This is a statement made by someone who doesn't know what it is like to have a fast metabolism. I'm certainly never going to be a Pro, but I do have pretty good genetics for bodybuilding and at 5' 8" I have never been able to hit 200 lbs naturally. I'm currently 225 and right around 10%.

Yeah bro, if that's 4.5%, what do you look like in contest shape?

I find it funny people think they walk around in retarded condition. 3-5% is required by males to survive.. if you walked around at 4% youd whither away pretty quick.. the majority of top competitors come in at the lowest 5% most of the time.. usually more like 6 in the real big guys like ron ron.. but yeah, this guy up here walks around at a bodyfat that takes any other person weeks of hard suffering and diet at all times :rolleyes:

I was stupid. I was just 17. 6'2 and barely 170lb at the time.
Now I'm 45, I grew an inch and now hover between 250-275 stay lean year round, 10% or so. Have stayed on at least 200mg/wk of test all these years with the exception of two breaks - 3 months and 4 months.

This is a statement made by someone who doesn't know what it is like to have a fast metabolism. I'm certainly never going to be a Pro, but I do have pretty good genetics for bodybuilding and at 5' 8" I have never been able to hit 200 lbs naturally. I'm currently 225 and right around 10%.

You may have a point....you may not....I'll grant that I sure as hell am not any part ectomorph....but it still sounds like an excuse

This thread is making me feel good :D partly because it seems a lot of other people started young/small too and secondly because of some of the huge improvements you've since made.....makes me think it's possible for me too

It seems like a quite a few people started when they were pretty small. Heres a question, were you eating enough before starting aas, or did you start eating more once starting aas, or did you continue to not eat much even while on aas?

btw, I was 85ish (give or take 2 kgs) at 175cm tall (I just started 2 weeks ago, feels good:headbang:)

I trained naturally for 5 years from 15-20 and always just put on so much fat relative to muscle.....very annoying because I have literally never skipped a workout and almost never missed a meal. I got from 130ish as a half-anorexic freshman in high school to 185ish. I started AAS just recently (21 now) at 6'0 and 185ish, probably 14%. I definitely think I had some natural potential left but to hit it either would have involved another 10 years of slow natural gains or maybe 3-4 years of forcing myself up to 250+ then cutting down...and I refuse to be 20+% body fat, its just incredibly unappealing to me (having formerly been fat).

It isn't actually possible to be 5'7 1/2 and over 200lbs single digit bodyfat without holding much water unless steroids are involved.

It isn't actually possible to be 5'7 1/2 and over 200lbs single digit bodyfat without holding much water unless steroids are involved.

Umm, ever see an NFL running back? How about a U of D running back?

I wrestled 190 in college, off season 6 feet, 205-210. Maybe 12-14%. Started gear at 45, now I'm 5' 10" (joke), 215, maybe 12%. But I am 30 years older now. Steroids are surreal if you ask me. I can't believe I am cosmetically what I was in college. These drugs are insane.

I'm waiting to drop dead of a heart attack. But it's been so so so worth it. I don't want to be old and feeble. Feeble minded is bad enough.

5'9" about 175 6% bf. now same height 195 8-10% bf, but not a college athlete anymore so not doing as much cardio

How do you even come up with such a number? Why should everyone be judged based on YOUR stats in 5th grade? Your statement throws logic out the window.

Umm, ever see an NFL running back? How about a U of D running back?

I wrestled 190 in college, off season 6 feet, 205-210. Maybe 12-14%. Started gear at 45, now I'm 5' 10" (joke), 215, maybe 12%. But I am 30 years older now. Steroids are surreal if you ask me. I can't believe I am cosmetically what I was in college. These drugs are insane.

I'm waiting to drop dead of a heart attack. But it's been so so so worth it. I don't want to be old and feeble. Feeble minded is bad enough.

Dam man, you must really be getting to be an old man if you think those NFL running backs aren't on the juice :p

The star Delaware RB when I was there was Omar Cuff and he was 5'10 180lbs. Not sure who is totting the rock over there these days to be honest

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws