advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How big were you before your first cycle?

Gotcha gotcha .. we have a lot in common though as well.. although i was nuch more overweight.. i was obese from probably 2nd grade up until my senior year of high school.. started hitting the gym regularly end of summer right before starting senior year at about 5'10" ~275lbs of pure fat. By graduation i was 195ish and got asked regularly if i played football, so i had kind of that build, stout and getting fairly lean. I did a few maintenance phases and a few cuts and ended up at 170ish. Then lost down to about 160 at my smallest when i partied alot. Then i ended up on trt at the age of 20 after having low test and suffering for nearly 2 years, i was shut down hard from a prohormone cycle and never recovered. The ph cycle didnt even do much as i was basically on a crap diet and in a consistent deficit, but i never recovered, im guessing there must have been some underlying issues that caused me to be permanently shutdown from a simple 4 week spawn run... anyhow, after being on trt for around 2-3 months, i figured i had nothing to lose and thats when the plunge took place, nearly 8 months ago at 160ish at 5'10" and 14-15ish bf id guess. And currently about 210 at 12ish %.

275 lbs before. 300 after. Big change in body comp. bench 420, squat 625, power leaned 315. Dead 650...5 flat in the 40.

Oh god, this old tired argument again. What a joke.

Text is usually made up of different formulations involving speech. The part that has been made in bold by you, and have also mistaken for an argumentative sentence, is actually a statement of perception. The part that follows, is actually the introduction to an argument. This is not to be confused with an argument involving "bad blood", but for the pursuit of though and knowledge.

I was natural for the first 5 years of working out. I put on 30lbs of weight, got up to 160lbs at 5'5". I'm guessing I was around a puffy 18% of bodyfat before I made the plunge. Currently 170lbs and teetering into the single digits after 12 or so years of cycling on and off. Pretty sad it took so long even with many, many cycles. But I do look better than I ever have now :)

Last edited:
I was natural for the first 5 years of working out. I put on 30lbs of weight, got up to 160lbs at 5'5". I'm guessing I was around a puffy 18% of bodyfat before I made the plunge. Currently 170lbs and teetering into the single digits after 12 or so years of cycling on and off. Pretty sad it took so long even with many, many cycles. But I do look better than I ever have now :)

hey man you look great in the avatar. i know how it feels to be a shorter guy and on the lighter side of the scale. sometimes it's not all about the weight

19 years old, about 5'10 205lbs. Lifting stats at that time Maxes Bench 315lbs, Squat 420lbs, Dead lift 515lbs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Gotcha gotcha .. we have a lot in common though as well.. although i was nuch more overweight.. i was obese from probably 2nd grade up until my senior year of high school.. started hitting the gym regularly end of summer right before starting senior year at about 5'10" ~275lbs of pure fat. By graduation i was 195ish and got asked regularly if i played football, so i had kind of that build, stout and getting fairly lean. I did a few maintenance phases and a few cuts and ended up at 170ish. Then lost down to about 160 at my smallest when i partied alot. Then i ended up on trt at the age of 20 after having low test and suffering for nearly 2 years, i was shut down hard from a prohormone cycle and never recovered. The ph cycle didnt even do much as i was basically on a crap diet and in a consistent deficit, but i never recovered, im guessing there must have been some underlying issues that caused me to be permanently shutdown from a simple 4 week spawn run... anyhow, after being on trt for around 2-3 months, i figured i had nothing to lose and thats when the plunge took place, nearly 8 months ago at 160ish at 5'10" and 14-15ish bf id guess. And currently about 210 at 12ish %.

Thats amazing progress for 8 months man, just crazy....what has your cycling been like during that time? If I could gain at that rate I'd easily hit my end goal within a year I'd think. Although given my last cycle I don't think that will happen.

Text is usually made up of different formulations involving speech. The part that has been made in bold by you, and have also mistaken for an argumentative sentence, is actually a statement of perception. The part that follows, is actually the introduction to an argument. This is not to be confused with an argument involving "bad blood", but for the pursuit of though and knowledge.

Thanks Aristotle

First cycle was 21 years old 500mg test e and 75mg/day tren a, gained 25 pounds and got leaner in 10 weeks, I wish I could get those results everytime, Now 240lbs 11 years later

21yrs 5'10" 210lbs 12%bf
After 16wks of 1gram cyp per wk 2 anadrols per day and one cc win V every other day 240lbs 16%bf
I blew up my first cycle didnt even reconize myself in a mirror
This was back in 1982 and I got everything excep the winny from a Doc?
Try gittin a script for anadrol these days lol
Actually it makes me very angry that I can not go to a Doc for that anymore
Our government aaarrrrrggggg

Thats amazing progress for 8 months man, just crazy....what has your cycling been like during that time? If I could gain at that rate I'd easily hit my end goal within a year I'd think. Although given my last cycle I don't think that will happen.

Began low and have increased but stayed around the same for a while, just switching around when needed. My diet/training has been 100% spot on the entire time with no snags or budges. My life has been totally dedicated to making as much progress as i can in as little time. Thanks for the kind words

Began low and have increased but stayed around the same for a while, just switching around when needed. My diet/training has been 100% spot on the entire time with no snags or budges. My life has been totally dedicated to making as much progress as i can in as little time. Thanks for the kind words

So you've been blasting for the most part the entire time?

lol at some of these stats given people truly don't get what natural limits are 175 at 5'9 6% body fat.. is fucking outstanding. like as good as it gets outstanding. some people still live in the dark ages :star-:ars

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads