over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HOW BOUT them PATS!!

red5150

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
HA!! 3:42 til Steelers vs Jets!!!:D

and i hope they spank them steelers.

Horrible f'ing game. The Pats played like absolute crap.

haha,im love n it!

I was at Falcons game last night in box with Arthiur Blank and Senator Jojnny Issaacson. We got creamed. But we had Chops (best steakhouse in ATL) cater with all ya could eat and drink cater box. Only savong grace. Plus some hot ass serving food. Hooked up with some digits but left feeling ill. Got creamed- literally. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY. Just renewed my contract with Falcons last week. But its gonna be a long offseason.

and i hope they spank them steelers.

QUoth the Raven, never more. HA!
Don't be to mad, Flacco didn't totally give the game away! Your receivers cant catch a cold.

suprised that the jets steped up for this game. next year i have no doubt they will go back to being the patriots prison punks. lots of the guys they brought in to buy a superbowl will be FA. the pats will always have the greatest QB of all time while the jets have a sweet boi at QB.

suprised that the jets steped up for this game. next year i have no doubt they will go back to being the patriots prison punks. lots of the guys they brought in to buy a superbowl will be FA. the pats will always have the greatest QB of all time while the jets have a sweet boi at QB.

umm the PATS have double picks in rounds 1-2-3 in this years drafts. So really who cares if the FA leave. And which fabulous FA are you talking about? And who will take that midget RB, the RB with 4 names, Algae Oldie Crumpler, or Deion Branch? Welker will never leave. As long as they keep pretty boy Tom, they will be in contention. If they get a some good pass rushers and a few other key def players, it will be ugly. And I hate them!

Horrible f'ing game. The Pats played like absolute crap.

And you thought I was freaking out of my mind when I predicted this.:D

Rex out coached bill.
The 4th down call by Pats was horrible.
Towards the end of the game, they had a 3rd and 17 from the jets 35, they were giving Brady the easy 8-10 yd completion. Why not take the yards and put your team into make able field goal range and cut the game to one score, it was 11 point lead than, you were going to need a field goal at some point any way. Also if they had already decided to go for it on 4th in that situation, you still take the yardage that was being given and give yourself more options on 4th down.
Sorry to say it, but they could have used Moss, Moss does a lot more than catch passes and td's, he could have opened the field for the rest of the receiver group.
Got jets beating steelers 20-16.
Packers over bears 34-21.

Last edited:
Well..

Rex out coached bill.
The 4th down call by Pats was horrible.
Towards the end of the game, they had a 3rd and 17 from the jets 35, they were giving Brady the easy 8-10 yd completion. Why not take the yards and put your team into make able field goal range and cut the game to one score, it was 11 point lead than, you were going to need a field goal at some point any way. Also if they had already decided to go for it on 4th in that situation, you still take the yardage that was being given and give yourself more options on 4th down.
Sorry to say it, but they could have used Moss, Moss does a lot more than catch passes and td's, he could have opened the field for the rest of the receiver group.
Got jets beating steelers 20-16.
Packers over bears 34-21.
I agree that the Pats made some mistakes and shot themselves in the foot but they have been pretty damn good consistently for quite a few years now so they will be back next year. And the Pack may beat the Bears but no way are the Jets gonna beat the STEELERS ! :headbang:

i cant believe they got beat!!

guess im gonna say the steelers gonna take it all now

And you thought I was freaking out of my mind when I predicted this.:D

:action-:m Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

Hope you put money on that game;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner