advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How can BPC-157 help a completely torn labrum/slap tear?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Am I wrong in thinking using BPC-157 would be a lost cause when your labrum is completely torn? I just passed my 2yr anniversary of tearing my labrum and have worked my way back into being able to train around it pretty efficiently but I long for the fullness of the way my delt looked before the injury. It would also be nice to progressively train as if the shoulder was new again if I ever get it fixed. I had looked into surgery and planned to do it eventually - but I have not gotten around to it and I am wondering if BPC-157 could actually really help me in this situation? Let me know your experiences and thoughts please.

Note: At my mri 16+mos ago, I also had a 40% supra tear on the same side with impingement and bicep tendonosis along with a 20% supra tear on the other shoulder with slight impingement. While I have less pain and can train heavy - I am not sure if things have gotten worse or somehow gotten better. From my understanding the body does funny things with calcium and could potentially 'fill-in' some cartilage etc?

IMO there is no peptide or any other drug that will heal a torn muscle or tendon. I guess the real question is what do you mean by “help”? Surgery is the only real answer if this is a true tear. I tore my pec tendon 2 years ago. A quarter of the muscle is just hanging and the tendon looks like a spaghetti noodle. Don’t see how a peptide is fixing that.

I had mine operated on and I still have lots of pain. I get cortisone shots 2-3 times per year.
Not much blood flow to the shoulder joint, you can reduce inflammation but you still can't lift like you used to. My shoulders were my strong area and the left one is now atrophied some. I learned to work around it and its now barely noticeable.

I agree if something is torn too bad most of the time surgery is the only answer, I could maybe see a small partial tear healing.

What do you think about BPC-157 or TB500 for recovery after surgery?

I agree if something is torn too bad most of the time surgery is the only answer, I could maybe see a small partial tear healing.

What do you think about BPC-157 or TB500 for recovery after surgery?
i used bpc157 extensively after a few tears subq and site specific it helped a lot , one required surgery and I still never got surgery (tricep). i think its a great and novel unique compound

From my understanding once a labrum is torn it cannot heal due to lack of blood flow. It can start to feel better once the acute inflammation starts to die down and you strengthen the mechanisms around the area. But, I believe surgery is the only way to truly have it anchored down again.

I worked with a guy who does the surgery today and see people for follow ups and some do well and some do not. I don't work with shoulder docs enough to give great feedback as to why but I do see a lot of people getting pain free or near it afterward. I have also worked with docs who do PRP and prolotherapy. I would think this would be of some benefit. If money were not a concern I would definitely try PRP a few times before having surgery.

I have had my first real touch of shoulder issues recently and just got done doing physical therapy and this helped a lot. Also, if you get surgery the PT is very important then as well.

I'm not very familiar with the compounds you mentioned but I want to learn more on them and how they work. But again, more familiar with PRP and prolo.

He talks about his labrum tear in the first few minutes.

Andy Scott: PRE-SURGERY CHEST/SHOULDER DAY | Switching up my chest training style

Had both of my shoulders surgically repaired a few years back. First the right (3/2018) 75% supra tear/repair, bicep tenodesis. 3 months PT and about 90% 9 months out. Early the following year blew out my left shoulder doing dumbbell inclines. Total (100%) Supra tear and 50% subscap. Required multiple anchors, bicep tenodesis, 3 months PT and a faster recovery because I knew how quickly I could push after the previous one. Micro dosed test, GH 2iu, BPC 157 and TB-500 throughout both.

Pulled 565 for a triple today. Not bad at 184# and 54 y/o ;)

I had surgery on my left shoulder in 2006 for a posterior inferior labral tear. The injury was very strange and I'm still not sure what happened (wasn't in the gym but on the rugby field). The operation I had was a left shoulder posterior labral Bankart procedure w/posterior capsulorrhaphy. There are three screws in my shoulder. Took six months before I could lift again. Rehab was pretty serious and I took it as such. In the end I lost a little mobility but regained all my strength back and some extra and eventually competed in a powerlifting meet. I'd say the surgery was a big success.

Oddly enough, the surgically repaired shoulder is bigger and rounder than my right and fairly normal in appearance while my right shoulder is devoid of any meaningful medial and posterior deltoid. I suspect that rotator cuff was torn and not diagnosed or treated properly when I was 12 or 13. Can't laterally raise that right shoulder to or past 90 degrees without shrugging.

Sorry, in response to your post...it can't help w/o surgery IMHO but after surgery ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws