advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How can I take my Syntherol when traveling??

rider7667

Newbies
Looking to use Syntherol for the first time in my shoulders, biceps and triceps. I travel weekly sometimes by car but mostly by airplane. I am afraid to purchase Syntherol and a bunch of pins and stick them in my suitcase going through the airline. Have any of you guys done this?? I know its not illegal, but I do not want to get stopped and questioned everyweek. What do you guys suggest??? Also do you think that shoulders, bi's and tri's is to much to start with? If I can not take it with me on an airplane or when I travel... is there still a way I can run the cycle and get gains? Big A, Anyone? Thanks for the help

I dont think its illegal. Neither are pins.

Get a script for injectable B12, so you have a reason to be carrying pins around with you (never know when some TSA jerkoff will give you a hard time). The Syntherol shouldnt be an issue provided its small enough to fit into your 1quart plastic bag for liquids.

Looking to use Syntherol for the first time in my shoulders, biceps and triceps. I travel weekly sometimes by car but mostly by airplane. I am afraid to purchase Syntherol and a bunch of pins and stick them in my suitcase going through the airline. Have any of you guys done this?? I know its not illegal, but I do not want to get stopped and questioned everyweek. What do you guys suggest??? Also do you think that shoulders, bi's and tri's is to much to start with? If I can not take it with me on an airplane or when I travel... is there still a way I can run the cycle and get gains? Big A, Anyone? Thanks for the help

I had a similar situation happen to me when I took my last surgical sales job managing 9 states. I have found that when in doubt, TSA agents first reaction is to discard the item in question for checked baggage. I have done 2different things with success. I have sterilized a different container and only put in the amount needed in it while on the weekly trip. When doing this, I just bought the pins needed in the new city you are working in from a local pharmacy (no script needed). The 2nd option is what I always do now because it is a lot less hassle and there is less chance of an infection from the transfered product. I simply send the product and pins needed to the hotel I will be staying in before I leave. Then, I just pick it up at the desk upon check-in.

I had a similar situation happen to me when I took my last surgical sales job managing 9 states. I have found that when in doubt, TSA agents first reaction is to discard the item in question for checked baggage. I have done 2different things with success. I have sterilized a different container and only put in the amount needed in it while on the weekly trip. When doing this, I just bought the pins needed in the new city you are working in from a local pharmacy (no script needed). The 2nd option is what I always do now because it is a lot less hassle and there is less chance of an infection from the transfered product. I simply send the product and pins needed to the hotel I will be staying in before I leave. Then, I just pick it up at the desk upon check-in.

genius

I have done this before as well.

imo starting out with bis tris and delts is probably too much. You will have to spend enough time doing just the 8 injections for bis n tris, if you add in delts it will be another 6 totalling 14 on a daily basis.

Thats a lot of time considering every injection needs to take at least 1minute per ml. When you get to 3ml per injection you will be sitting there for the better part of a half hr with a needle in your arm.

If that sounds fun go and do shoulders too :p

Also, this is without taking into account massaging and the light reps you need to do once you're done with the pins every day.

its not illegal in the united states if you are asking. but then again neither is alcohol and you cant bring it with you or anything eatable so ask the airport

its not illegal in the united states if you are asking. but then again neither is alcohol and you cant bring it with you or anything eatable so ask the airport

Thats a really good point.

Mail it to your destination

For the jet ride, it just has to be under a certain oz. amount per container depending if it's checked or carry on...I'd take it in the checked to be sure...But, no worries with Syntherol;)

For the jet ride, it just has to be under a certain oz. amount per container depending if it's checked or carry on...I'd take it in the checked to be sure...But, no worries with Syntherol;)

yah, prob better off packing it. They cant do shit. It says for rubbing on yourself anyway. But you cant bring pins without a script. If i was in his shoe's i'd either mail the pins or check the laws of the destination and see if you can purchase them there. Dont put a legit return addy on your pack if you mail it. Remember, anybody can mail anyone anything. Your not liable for that. But putting your return addy on there still doesnt prove you mailed it but its more negative towards you.

...I simply send the product and pins needed to the hotel I will be staying in before I leave. Then, I just pick it up at the desk upon check-in.

This is what I do. Now that those TSA idiots go through bags that are checked IMO there is no reason to check a bag... I just ship it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws