over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How can you see the DEA/COPS coming..?

No farting around here..is there any way to tell that maybe you are being watched or might get that knock at that door in the middle of the night....A "friend"has had 3 out 4 packages "lost" in a row from 3 different companies..all of which he has done buisness with for a long time and knows and trust....could he be paranoid or does it look kinda suspicious to you guys...

I know that a clean house is always a good place to start and get no more deliveries for months...his name wasen't ever on those packages but the addy was.....what do you think ??????

DAmn good question...

I think if you notice a different mail carrier and suspious activityaround your home...new cars you have never seen...

follow your gut.

I agree w/Steak, follow your gut instinct. If you thinks something is going on, something is probably going on. It's better to be safe than to be in lock down.

i am gonna go with my gut.Not that i have seen anything out of the ordinary going on but there is this gut feeling that can not be explained that says something is up...no rhyme or reason for it at all..just a couple of small envelopes that got "lost"...like 500 tabs of d-boll and some GH....not like there were 50 vials and 1000's of tabs....thanks go with the gut

When you get the mail (if its home) look for cars that arent usually around with people in them, or vans with blacked out windows. Same with Post Office.

the same thing happened to a buddy of mine. if your on the east coast all international packs go threw the same customs check point. if your using the same addy each time they know what to look for. just change the addy and be safe.

Yea I would get new shipping information on your end! Also always go with what your gut tells you better safe than sorry

dea/cops

yeah man 3 out of 4 seems more than a coincidence better to change the address and dont try to get them back. happended to a buddy of mine on west coast he is still trying to get it back through a lawyer.

They will pull your trash too. If you have curbside pick up...DO NOT put anything in there! They can get a search warrant based on any type of paraphanalia that is tossed out in your trash.

They will also try to talk to your friends, people at the gym, ect to see if they can get anything on you.

In ref. to the history of your mail...change delivery addys.

Use your gut AND your head.

The day they arrested me, I was seeing them following me around, but it didn't click. At one time, I was talking on the mobile while driving (it's illegal here), and I was looking in the rear view mirror thinking "I hope those undercover cops won't pull me over for talking on the mobile"
Then later, I had another undercover car in front of me and it changes lanes to the left, just before I turned right. So then I see it in the rear view crossing all the lanes so it can fallow me to the right. And I was thinking ' Look at that idiot, can't even drive!'
Oh yeah, and that morning, when I woke up, I had a huge gut feeling not to get out of the house. Well, I did and then I spent the following 3 weeks locked up.

Damn 3 weeks??? Is that what they give everyone for posession? or did you have alot at your house?

gainingmass said:
Damn 3 weeks??? Is that what they give everyone for posession? or did you have alot at your house?

Mine wasn't steroid, or drug related.

Then what was it if you dont mind me askin, if its personal or something i understand. Did they just arrest you on suspicion? Sorry if im being nosey, just wondering. Does anyone know what they give a person for possesion?

if domestic packages are just disappearing then law enforcement might be nabbing those. I know postal inspectors in San Diego seize over a hundred pounds of marijuana each night! Of course they dont have the resources to go after each package to make an arrest. That's just my guess.

gainingmass said:
Then what was it if you dont mind me askin, if its personal or something i understand. Did they just arrest you on suspicion? Sorry if im being nosey, just wondering. Does anyone know what they give a person for possesion?

What you get for possession is going to vary from person to person.

I got probation before judgement (PBJ), 1 yr unsupervised probation and a $500 fine. All for 100 winny tabs. Ist offense, clean record. Then add about $4,000 in attorney's fees.

just to keep this up too date and too let people know that this isn't a game.They do take this shit seriously as if it was coc or grass....the guy who got busted up here in central NY is talking and giving names up .."TY" you are a real piece of shit....you freakin Rat ,snitch bastard..I hope you get yours in the end.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws