over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How clean do you eat ???

I say...

Buselmo,

You know actully when I was trying to get ready for shows this year (throughout most of this year) I actully was growing really well, but maybe limited myself from more growth (cause limit on cals)...I noticed when I had a few high carb days in a row, I seem to really fill out nice, and looked and felt like my body wanted to just grow like crazy...I was eating 6- 8 meals a day, with good proteins, healthy fats, and a few carbs...(morning, pre/post workouts)...My weight would hit almost 240lbs and I looked really good...

Right now, im around 250lbs and have abs, with good conditioning all around...I think I could get leaner at this weight (245-250lbs) or try to hit 255-260lbs with this conditioning...Honestly right now, it probably only take me 5-6 weeks to get back the conditioning I carried most of this year...But, I also believe that if I limit my cals, I will hurt my growth and not make great gains...So im just trying to find that fine line, where I grow good, but not get fat...

chris

Its all relative, do what works best for you and how you look. No I dont believe all calories are created equal but last I checked Saturated fat is the same amount of kcals and a mono or poly fat. I say offseason your bulk amount of food is good clean foods, same stuff you would diet on. But going to Mcd's or Burger king and thrown in that extra kcals is not going to kill you.. may actually make you look better pending how low your carbs are. I like Palumbos approach to the offseason more essential fats in your diet, adding virgin olive oils, PB, to your diet along with the clean foods. But is all relative some grow like a weed eating very little and junk food while others cant gain any weight or quality muscle on good solid BBing diet. Sometimes overanalyis is paralysis. You gotta eat, you shouldnt be hungry ever dieting or off-season. Why not eat your junk as fill ins but then do cardio off season? Take a walk with the fam, 30 min in the morn to start your day? Off-season for me its brown/white sushi rice, turkey, chkn, beef and salmon and eggs. Sometime junk cereal, sometime healthier oatmeal. Just eat Chris, have fun, relax, train hard and be consistent... I think that has been your hardest obstacle. Being consistent with what you are doing as best you can. Eat but yes like AWN says be conscious of your long and short term health.

G

Well I eat only chicken,ribeye,lean ground beef,spinach,cabbage,oatmeal,and brocholi with nothing added like salt or pepper 6 days a week then Sunday is a cheat day like IHOP or Applebees and then something at home.I might even kill a box of doughnuts.It's offseaeson and I wanna stay clean but have my spoils now and then dude we diet so freakin hard I'm not going to ever NOT eat something sweet or "junky" in the offseason

the only clean i focus on right now is cleaning my plate......see ya at 260:)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws