advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How Come Nobody is Using GH to Bring Up a Lagging Bodypart?

omoplata

Registered
I have heard from a few people that GH can cause local growth and Dr. G in this thread on this board also said that many injectables including GH can cause local muscle growth (talking real muscle hypertrophy, not inflammation). How come those who are running GH aren't shooting it intramuscular and always into the lagging muscle? Has anyone tried this?

Unlike shooting oil into the same muscle over and over again, the chances of developing scar tissue are practically zero here, since you're shooting mostly water. Also, unless you're diluting the GH with huge amounts of water, the quantity you inject will be pretty minimal....

How come we aren't hearing of such experiements?

I have heard from a few people that GH can cause local growth and Dr. G in this thread on this board also said that many injectables including GH can cause local muscle growth (talking real muscle hypertrophy, not inflammation). How come those who are running GH aren't shooting it intramuscular and always into the lagging muscle? Has anyone tried this?

Unlike shooting oil into the same muscle over and over again, the chances of developing scar tissue are practically zero here, since you're shooting mostly water. Also, unless you're diluting the GH with huge amounts of water, the quantity you inject will be pretty minimal....

How come we aren't hearing of such experiements?

Never heard of localized muscle growth?

bboy talked about it before...i want to say in his some thoughts thread maybe? perhaps he will chime in.

Bang for the buck wise, some acquaintances of mine use igf DES for such purposes. The same acquaintances just pin growth wherever.

I've been running 2.5iu's/day except for arm day. Immediately after my weekly heavy arm workout I shoot 2.5iu's in the lower portion of my biceps in the parking lot of the gym.
I've been doing this for 6-7 weeks now and I'm 100% positive this has made a significant difference. My biceps have been growing in size and are extremely vascular. They feel pumped all the time now too. After my arm workout I can barely take my t-shirt off. Almost had an anxiety attack last week cuz I got my shirt stuck on my head and didn't have the strength/range of motion to get it off! Not my finest moment :)

I've been running 2.5iu's/day except for arm day. Immediately after my weekly heavy arm workout I shoot 2.5iu's in the lower portion of my biceps in the parking lot of the gym.
I've been doing this for 6-7 weeks now and I'm 100% positive this has made a significant difference. My biceps have been growing in size and are extremely vascular. They feel pumped all the time now too. After my arm workout I can barely take my t-shirt off. Almost had an anxiety attack last week cuz I got my shirt stuck on my head and didn't have the strength/range of motion to get it off! Not my finest moment :)

Very interesting. Explain what you mean by "I've been running 2.5iu's/day except for arm day." Do you mean that you're running a higher dose on arm day? Or do you mean that you are pinning somewhere else normally, but you pin on biceps on your arm day, but the dose is still 2.5 iu?

Also, how many days a week do you train arms?

Thanks a lot, this helps a lot

Bang for the buck wise, some acquaintances of mine use igf DES for such purposes. The same acquaintances just pin growth wherever.
I am curious exactly about this sort of thinking.
If you are already pinning GH, why not just pin it on the lagging bodyparts? It's not going to cost more money to shoot the same dose on your lagging bodyparts instead of any other muscle...

Localized muscle growth from gh is a myth. Remember that gh by itself is pretty much useless. It has to signal to the liver to produce igf. The igf then travels throughout the body via blood vessels.

Localized muscle growth from gh is a myth. Remember that gh by itself is pretty much useless. It has to signal to the liver to produce igf. The igf then travels throughout the body via blood vessels.

Increasing IGF production in the liver is one of many things that GH does.
Dr. G was commenting on GH potentially causing local growth

Increasing IGF production in the liver is one of many things that GH does.
Dr. G was commenting on GH potentially causing local growth

All the igf that is produced from the liver does not travel exclusively to the injection site. It's distributed throughout the body. I wish gh would cause localized growth. My rats arms would be 23 inches then, lol.

Last edited:
I wish gh would cause localized growth. My rats arms would be 23 inches then, lol.

Serious Question Here (and I am not trying to be argumentative or try and win the debate; just an honest inquiry)

Has anyone you know actually pinned GH consistently into arms and concluded that this hasn't helped?

I injected it for over 1 year exclusively IM into my biceps and they didn't seem to grow any more than usual or more than the rest of my body. about 5 IU per day/

Serious Question Here (and I am not trying to be argumentative or try and win the debate; just an honest inquiry)

Has anyone you know actually pinned GH consistently into arms and concluded that this hasn't helped?

I did for one year. The GH was good too because it produced good results that you would expect.

I injected it for over 1 year exclusively IM into my biceps and they didn't seem to grow any more than usual or more than the rest of my body. about 5 IU per day/

Same here bro. About 2 years ago, I consistently rotated between bis and tris for my rats arms, and they didn't grow at an accelerated rate compared to the rest of their body. I think lr3 or des would be better suited for localized hypertrophy.

Last edited:
well if i injected a water based substance into my bicep or tricep it would swell up and look really big to

so if thats called localised growth, then sure i guess itll work

There are quite a few people that believe that IM administration can cause site growth (b-boy is one of them). I have personally seen a substantial increase in the size/fullness of my delts, after using them as my only injection site for GH for months at a time last year. I don't know the mechanism behind it, but I can tell you that most of the believers say it works best with smaller muscles like delts.

Last edited:

Maldorf's and other people's experiences seem to suggest that the local shots may not work, but then again a few others say it definitely works... Hard to say something definitive I guess....

:(

Same here bro. About 2 years ago, I consistently rotated between bis and tris for my rats arms, and they didn't grow at an accelerated rate compared to the rest of their body. I think lr3 or des would be better suited for localized hypertrophy.

Yeah, if anything were to work it would be the lr3.

Maldorf's and other people's experiences seem to suggest that the local shots may not work, but then again a few others say it definitely works... Hard to say something definitive I guess....

:(

Works for some and not for others, I guess.

If anyone tries, please share your results Guys.

Maldorf and Other Cool and Well-Read Dudes Here;
Wold you guys agree that even if there is no local growth, at least there is nothing to lose by pinning your GH in the same muscle over and over? It's still gonna get into the system and do all the things that GH does, anyway, right?

If anyone tries, please share your results Guys.

Maldorf and Other Cool and Well-Read Dudes Here;
Wold you guys agree that even if there is no local growth, at least there is nothing to lose by pinning your GH in the same muscle over and over? It's still gonna get into the system and do all the things that GH does, anyway, right?

Yeah you got nothing to lose by doing that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws