over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How come nobody warned me about all the aches and pains

My wife tries to feed me Advil like they are Pez. I tell her constantly that NSAIDS aren't as safe as the commercials make them seem and she just doesn't get it -

Or - maybe she does :eek::confused::eek:

She is a decade younger and doesn't understand why it is a "process" to get out of bed in the morning. I imagine I could spring up if the house was on fire but probably only if I knew it was bad.

Went heavy legs today and I did try doing bicep and tricep. I did the bicep curl on machine, arm curl on machine, rope tricep pulldowns and another machine for triceps and felt good. Didn't do any crazy weight but I was very happy and time flew by, ended up there over a hour and a half. Went home and iced my left shoulder for 20 minutes and everything feels good!!

Hey dude, i dont think you should be doing any exercises that make you "hurt" the next day. That to me tells me either a) you are doing way too much weight, or b) you have wrong form. In addition, why the hell are you spending an hour and a half in the gym doing legs and arms? I could get that workout done in 45 mins tops. 1 1/2 hours seems way excessive unless you are training for a competition, which you are not. If you increased your intensity, or your effectiveness you could have gotten this workout done in a half the amount of time. If you are doing massive volume then you just need to cut it down.

Hey dude, i dont think you should be doing any exercises that make you "hurt" the next day. That to me tells me either a) you are doing way too much weight, or b) you have wrong form. In addition, why the hell are you spending an hour and a half in the gym doing legs and arms? I could get that workout done in 45 mins tops. 1 1/2 hours seems way excessive unless you are training for a competition, which you are not. If you increased your intensity, or your effectiveness you could have gotten this workout done in a half the amount of time. If you are doing massive volume then you just need to cut it down.

Thank you for your feedback. Actually I am training for a competition, it's in November, still a good bit out but I'm still trying to bulk as much as I can. 2nd, since I was out of the gym 3 days I wanted to do 2 body parts, legs heavy and arms taking it easy. In all it was 10 different exercises. I did 6 leg exercises including squats and lying leg press so doing that with some ab exercises in an hour and a half is that bad. And it's not the form, I have plenty of logs and posts that go over why my shoulders are messed up, the soreness and lethargy is probably because I'm getting a bit older. I am happy to have soreness and some shoulder pain after my injuries. I am happy to be alive right now knowing give or take a few inches I wouldn't be bitching about my shoulder it would have been a lot worse. These last few sentences aren't meant at you I am just venting in general. The last thing I would like to point out is with the form thing, I know how many years of experience doesn't mean a lot to some people but I feel like a have to give my damn resume or something.I am 41 years old. I lifted for football and aboutmy first 10 years in the Army. Then the deployments and combat injuries came in and I got away from it. I started up again in 2009 and got in a IED blast in a MRAP. Again I stopped lifting and started drinking heavily and got out of shape for me, still far wining Army Reg weight but had no more strength. Got on TRT in2012 but didnt exercise regularly until I was sober in 2014. Since then i have been in and out of hospital for TBI symptoms and have migraines that sometimes last days. Now I take Botox injections for my head. I then got in touch with Tenny and Mini Truck and they got me going in the right direction. So add up all those years going through the years and it's been almost 20 years. I am not dumb, I know what proper form is, even if I'm not familiar with a certain movement or exercise I study it and look online. So please! Stop with the proper form shit😬

This is meant to be lighthearted but serious. Since I have become serious about this I have been getting a lot more body aches, shoulder pains, back pains, etc. Rhe most recent one is my left shoulder. His is supposed to be my good shoulder. I tweaked something in it, kind of hurts when I rotate it but not rotator cuff.. I believe it's my AC joint. Had to shir it down for 3 days and totally rethink my exercise routine. For now I think I'm going all machines so I can really focus on the body part I'm working on and not stress my shoulders too much. The part I am a little in the dark on is how long do I give it? Was thinking about getting a cortisone shot in a couple weeks and then try some gh and see if that works at least until November. I'm always tired... I can't even make it past 1030 on most nights. I get obsessed with my exercises and if I'm not in the gym for over 3 days I start freaking out and getting stressed. Part of it is this relieves my stress and I get pissed when I can't do it. This really does take a lot out of you and I've only been doing seriously for a year now. How do you guys cope with nagging injuries and keep training and try to grow for a show or just getting in the gym on a regular when your body is telling you to go fuck yourself?
Thanks for reading my rant and questions

I wrote this 12 years ago but i couldnt even begin to tell you how many people over the years (1000's?) have pmed me or emailed me to say this cured their woes. Some people over the years have put videos up on youtube if you dont get the gist. Ill keep reading and comment....Im pretty good at keeping people healthy and training...Ill add my comments as i see fit

this works....trust me on this.....
its not fun but it works
IntenseMuscle.com - View Single Post - HOW TO CURE SHOULDER PROBLEMS (Trust me this will do it 90% of the time)

I am in my 40s and do that stretch almost everyday. It's really the only thing that has worked for my shoulders and bicep tendinitis. Plus using some type of analgesic on my bicep/shoulder region before I go to bed to increase blood flow. That's also from Dante. I have competed either in powerlifting or weightlifting since I was a teenager and those two things are a godsend.

Did a lot more stretching this morning and did a little bit of the protocol DC had talked about. I used s broomstick handle in my garage before I went out to the gym. Today was back and did 4x8 everything medium weight with a warmup set before each one, did 5 exercises, made sure I wa moving my shouder as little as possible. Then it was off to see my White Sox play, took the kids and wife with and we got the W. The Sox always do a good job with military and today was really good. First Memorial Day I was officially retired, got to see ircfrom a different perspective today. Wednesday I will be doing chest, plan to do only machines and probably low to medium weight these next few weeks. DC.. thanks for that link and I got some fish oil I'm going to add in also. Take care guys

Ra, try to get organic ginger and organic turmeric. Juice both and it help all these aches that your having its way better then pill way. If your unable to do that get Dynamic Health its called "Tumeric Gold" you can also get organic ginger powder and mix both together.

Last edited:
External rotations helped my shoulders a lot. Also I'm one of the biggest supporters of flat bench you will find but if it really doesn't feel right don't do it.

I did chest today for the first time since incident. Machine incline warmup with the 25,s then did the plates 2x10 then added 20 total pounds and then did a last set with plates and quarters. Flat bench machine went light also. Cable crossoversans pullovers all medium weight, maybe at 60% of what I could do. Came home and iced shoulder precautionary. And I procured some pharm Gh for a steal of a price. 1 kit only. I was told to do 1.5 ius.. 6x a week. Going to start that up beginning of next week. Will inject only into delts. Hopefully I can make it last 2 months. I am probably spoiling myself doing pharm grade for the first time... Thoughts if I should save it more toward the fall in contest time or see if this has any benefits for my shoulder?

Attachments

• IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 81
On top of the very heavy training I do in the morning, I go to work in the afternoon to a very heavy, labor intensive job. The list of body parts that are fucked up is getting longer and longer. There are days I literally walk like a zombie, everything hurts.

I get paid really well, my union is one of the best and the perks and benefits are well worth it. But damn if I'm not beat up lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131