YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How come there are no pics of Dante Trudell?

hotnuts

Banned
This question is out of pure curiousity and nothing else. I bought the DVD, and I have been following the program and I love it. Jason Wojo told Dantes story about being skinny and now tipping the scales at 280lbs. I have been searching google to no avail. Just curious as to why I can't find one single picture. Anyone know??

I have searched google, intense muscle and Youtube.....no dante! Type his name in and all of th athletes he has trained pop up...Dusty, Dave Henry etc.....Cant seem to find Dante except for a pic of his arm on his avatar. Im pretty resourceful with a computer....its just no there! Search his name and see for yourself.

Never thought about this - but I do remember seeing his picture in FLEX a few years ago, because that's where I first saw (at least remember first seeing) DoggCrapp training. They had a picture of him with his wife I believe and Dante looked big. Were you picturing a Lyle McDonald type? :p

I have searched google, intense muscle and Youtube.....no dante! Type his name in and all of th athletes he has trained pop up...Dusty, Dave Henry etc.....Cant seem to find Dante except for a pic of his arm on his avatar. Im pretty resourceful with a computer....its just no there! Search his name and see for yourself.

There's a big thread at IM called pics of dante, and another one he made jokingly called 82.5 weeks out.

He has 2 youtube pages where he demos some exercises and shows off DC/TP shirts and some funny stuff.

I promise he exists and you can find him if you really want.

You didnt search hard enough.

**broken link removed**

YouTube - DanteDC's Channel

YouTube - DanteDC's Channel

DAMNIT

I been eating at Denny's, I have it all wrong...lol Good one DC

The original pancake house is the shit....probably what i miss most about san diego!!

BANANAHAMMOCK.COM

" DANTE POSES AND GRINDS WITH JOHN STAMOS AND LEIF GARRETT AS HE SHOWS THE "INS AND OUTS" OF THE DC SYSTEM.. SEE DANTE AS HE WATCHES LEIF AND JOHN BATTLE FOR HIS AFFECTIONS IN THIS TWO HOUR VIDEO.. FULL OF LAUGHS, LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP.. AND THE OCCASIONAL ASS SLAP.. "THAT A BOY" AND "DONT BE SO ROUGH" ARE HEARD AS DANTE AND STAMOS SHOW THE PROPER TECHNIQUES OF THE DC STRETCHES.. YOU'LL WATCH FOR HOURS.. GET YOUR TISSUES READY! " (THIS VIDEO HAS NOT YET BEEN RATED.. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED).. 120 MINUTES $19.95

BANANAHAMMOCK.COM

" DANTE POSES AND GRINDS WITH JOHN STAMOS AND LEIF GARRETT AS HE SHOWS THE "INS AND OUTS" OF THE DC SYSTEM.. SEE DANTE AS HE WATCHES LEIF AND JOHN BATTLE FOR HIS AFFECTIONS IN THIS TWO HOUR VIDEO.. FULL OF LAUGHS, LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP.. AND THE OCCASIONAL ASS SLAP.. "THAT A BOY" AND "DONT BE SO ROUGH" ARE HEARD AS DANTE AND STAMOS SHOW THE PROPER TECHNIQUES OF THE DC STRETCHES.. YOU'LL WATCH FOR HOURS.. GET YOUR TISSUES READY! " (THIS VIDEO HAS NOT YET BEEN RATED.. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED).. 120 MINUTES $19.95

LMFAO...

Well the OPH bit is funny no doubt, and I'm sure that is not the secret for I eat breakfast there about 4 times a week. I just wanted to make sure you are what everyone says you are. And you are.... No hype that I can see. I got your DVD, and I purchase your lba's and other products and I like them. I meant no disrespect by wanting to see pics....I mean you do have a ton of male bodybuilder groupies swinging on your sack which I'm sure gets real old! You know this....you read these boards. Bottom line I was a dc skeptic like most but have been doing it for about three weeks and now it totally makes since.

BANANAHAMMOCK.COM

Sounds like the Ac-Dc channel....

I mean you do have a ton of male bodybuilder groupies swinging on your sack which I'm sure gets real old! You know this....you read these boards.

See I would disagree with that....theres alot of people on this board who definitely dont see eye to eye with me (especially about drugs)...and hey Im ok with that....the guys that do like my opinion? They really dont... they are just HUGE Leif Garrett and John Stamos fans.
And my thoughts are still.....one video with 80's heart throbs (John+Leif) and one other time (lost my wallet and owed the taxi driver $17.50) doesnt make a guy gay.

See I would disagree with that....theres alot of people on this board who definitely dont see eye to eye with me (especially about drugs)...and hey Im ok with that....the guys that do like my opinion? They really dont... they are just HUGE Leif Garrett and John Stamos fans.
And my thoughts are still.....one video with 80's heart throbs (John+Leif) and one other time (lost my wallet and owed the taxi driver $17.50) doesnt make a guy gay.

Well since you brought it up what are your thoughts or experiences in regard to drugs? Where do you stand.....and I am not asking for your personal experiences just what you think is more or less safe, smart and or effective.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by DOGGCRAPP ..my thoughts are still.....one video with 80's heart throbs (John+Leif) and one other time (lost my wallet and owed the taxi driver $17.50) doesnt make a guy gay.

AMEN BRUTHA.. gotta use the ass-etts the good lord gave ya.. if that gets ya some cab rides and in my case, getting out of a jay walking ticket, then so be it..dont judge us!!:mad:

Dante, this is how a forum works so you better get it.... you have to post pictures and be 300 at 8% otherwise what you write is WRONG... and if you say you don´t look as big as you used to because you are getting older... nobody cares, as you get older you get wronger... this is how hardcore bodybuilding forums are, not looking for logic, common sense, experience or scientific studies, we let those to the nerds!!!

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner