over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How common is DNP use?

If it were me, the first thing I'd do is reach for the DNP at 33% bodyfat. Along with a good diet, you'll lose tons of fat fast. DNP is perfect for overweight people IMO. I'm going to have to kindly disagree with thebigone above.

I mean I guess you're right in a way. It's not like it can't hurt as long as the person knows exactly what they're doing as far as the proper vitamins to take with hydration. It's just usually someone with that high of a body fat you would think of as your every day sedentary person who would have no idea of the precautions to take but since he did his research he should be good.

If it were me, the first thing I'd do is reach for the DNP at 33% bodyfat. Along with a good diet, you'll lose tons of fat fast. DNP is perfect for overweight people IMO. I'm going to have to kindly disagree with thebigone above.

But you have consider that he is that fat for a reason. Using DNP will help lose fat, but he can't be on it forever. I think thebigone was referring to getting some time in with a good diet first before jumping on DNP. I would agree with that as well. How many guys eat like crap, train like crap, get on gear and do good with changes? Yeah, it's good to see the changes, but we KNOW that once they come off everything, they go right back to the way they were doing everything before: crap eating, garbage gym sessions and they're right back to where they started. Get it started without the use of drugs, THEN add em in, don't start with them imho

But you have consider that he is that fat for a reason. Using DNP will help lose fat, but he can't be on it forever. I think thebigone was referring to getting some time in with a good diet first before jumping on DNP. I would agree with that as well. How many guys eat like crap, train like crap, get on gear and do good with changes? Yeah, it's good to see the changes, but we KNOW that once they come off everything, they go right back to the way they were doing everything before: crap eating, garbage gym sessions and they're right back to where they started. Get it started without the use of drugs, THEN add em in, don't start with them imho

My reply was operating under the assumption that he would diet and train correctly with DNP, and then continue to do so post DNP. It would be another story if he used DNP as a crutch for poor habits, like you're saying.

My reply was operating under the assumption that he would diet and train correctly with DNP, and then continue to do so post DNP. It would be another story if he used DNP as a crutch for poor habits, like you're saying.

Gotcha. I hope he would use in the context you are assuming, that would be ideal. If he did, results would be fantastic

Any one know if it'll be worthwhile to just use dnp on the weekend during a blast? I still have some left over which I got for free but I don't really need it to lose fat.

I tried it twice for a week which gave me some good results but the sweating was pretty annoying. I'm thinking about just using it twice a week until I run out.

Any one know if it'll be worthwhile to just use dnp on the weekend during a blast? I still have some left over which I got for free but I don't really need it to lose fat.

I tried it twice for a week which gave me some good results but the sweating was pretty annoying. I'm thinking about just using it twice a week until I run out.

250mg EOD in conjunction with a suitable diet would be very effective

Someone mentioned GW while LS mentioned carnitine.

And the difference between taking L-carnitine and GW is like the difference between taking creatine and steroids.

Steroids increase your production of creatine, GW increases production of L-carnitine,+++

Really using PPAR agonists are essential for metabolic regulation, and as such, should eventually be the basis of any cutting regimen.

Of course something like DNP or uncoupling proteins are great to increase the rate of metabolism, by purely turning energy into heat,

but PPAR pathways essentially regulates the fat-burning itself.

So GW will not particularly decrease lethargy, but the synergy would allow for lower DNP doses, which may lead to less lethargy.

So your saying low dose GW and DNP would be good basis that complement each other? Hypothetically of course!;)

Do people tend to look a little less pumped on GW? Or is that not a side at all?

Doesn't DNP have a 30ish hour half life? Why split the dose?

Doesn't DNP have a 30ish hour half life? Why split the dose?

Yes hats why just taking 200mg day for a longer period of time works after awhile it has a cumulative effect and builds up over time, but not as harsh.

Do people tend to look a little less pumped on GW? Or is that not a side at all?
Yes you look flatter and less pumped because depletes the water and the glycogen in your muscle. They both give you the fullness.. It comes back ~7 days after you stop.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner