over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How convenient.....

It appears to me that they got arrested for making false statement vice their use of performance enhancers. My questin would be , if they omitted the use of prescribed substances(although somewhat sketchy) how would this impact those whom they testified against in court, if they did at any point.
I think that this is just the first we are going to hear about this coming out of D.C. J.R.

When the LAPD was hit with the Rampart Scandal, just about every Cop said/He (she) said conviction that lacked any other supporting evidence was dropped. Many convictions were overturned and many gang members who had plead not guilty were released back on the street. Some even got released with big settlements, too.

Hypocrisy at its finest!

this is always the case. A DEA agent here got caught with steriods and coke. Never made it past the arraignment. Checked into rehab, was suspended and thats about it. AND dont say it didnt happen blah, blah, i know the guys family personally and he is back at work on desk duty

Think of the can of worms a prosecution would have opened. We've all seen plenty of LE who are obviously juicin'. For instance, I remember visiting Miami in 1990, and almost every cop I saw was jacked. It was hilarious. Then over the years I've seen several Federal Marshals who were no doubt adding some Super Supps to their Muscle-Tech products intake. Here in SoCal I've seen LA County Sheriff Deputies who looked ready for a local contest, and some of the ones over 35 are probably getting their stuff OTC as "HRT". :rolleyes:

I'll bet the FBI decided to let well enough alone.

there are obviously some geared up police, if you look at the world police and fire games there are some big strong guys in the powerlifting portion and not all of them from overseas. If I am in need of protection from a nutcase I dont mind someone who is chemically enhanced helping to keep me safe. I see some of the liability side if it is a person who doesnt handle their gear well and gets overagressive, that could cause some problems, but I want my police bigger, faster, and stronger than the bad guys, same thing with my military. I know this is a little off topic, but Captain America I think was a juice head, for all you comic book fans, wasnt his story he was too skinny to serve and then went through a government program where he received injections and became a super soldier. See, juicing is the American way!

Yeah the feds clean up their own mess...i have a friend that works for the Federal bureau of prisons and he has messed up several times(DUI, DWI, battery) and his record is clean...only because he works for the feds...must be nice

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws