over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How dangerous is HGH

cardealer

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just how dangerous is HGH besides common side effectmwater retention,caroal tunnel,higher blood pressure.

the real truth is nobody knows. even the major organ growth side effects, nobody knows if thats actually a huge health problem or not.

the real truth is nobody knows. even the major organ growth side effects, nobody knows if thats actually a huge health problem or not.

Enlargement of the heart is never good for anyone.

I think a "real" danger people discount is how being bloated up on 5iu+ a day of Rips, or any gh, a majority of the year can lead to your Blood pressure being elevated chronically. I know my BP jumped on rips more than AAS alone.

Another thing to consider is there are several studies (or at least 1 I've read for sure) which show that GH + AAS have a synergistic effect in terms of heart growth when compared to AAS alone.

As far and cancer or other side effects, I think that's minimal. GH won't cause cancer, but if you develop it, gh and AAS can accelerate it's growth and spread.

2ius a day for older people is healthy unless you have a genetic predisposition to cancer. Life extension doctor told me not to use it if cancer ran in my family. Otherwise, he said it's fine. High doses are of course bad news for the heart and if bp is constantly elevated then bad for kidneys.

I think a "real" danger people discount is how being bloated up on 5iu+ a day of Rips, or any gh, a majority of the year can lead to your Blood pressure being elevated chronically. I know my BP jumped on rips more than AAS alone.

Another thing to consider is there are several studies (or at least 1 I've read for sure) which show that GH + AAS have a synergistic effect in terms of heart growth when compared to AAS alone.

As far and cancer or other side effects, I think that's minimal. GH won't cause cancer, but if you develop it, gh and AAS can accelerate it's growth and spread.

Do you think bodybuilders would use a mild diuretic on a regular basis to control the edema?

Do you think bodybuilders would use a mild diuretic on a regular basis to control the edema?

I think modest gh doses, clean diet, sodium control and proper AI when on AAS is a better option. However a mild water pill could be employed if lowering dosages isn't an option. I don't think getting into regular diuretic use is a good route to go for your average Pro Muscle schmoe with no real future in competition. Most of is take risks just to look a certain way. I fall in this category. No plans to compete.

Im going on 60 and using 3.33 iu daily with 20 mg prop HRT,Have been wondering what long term 15 years will do at this dose.It really make a difference in the way I feel and look.

I'm very curious with this as well. I haven't tried hgh but have been researching various peptides and like the results. The next step is hgh but I have more to learn.

Going on 47 here - TRT for 3 years now - not competitive, but did make my living in fitness industry.

I definitely agree on the water retention..my bp has increased 20 points just from gh..

On the 3.3 iu daily my blood pressure is great per DR. and blood work has been within range on uric acid, bun,egrf,alt,ast,cholest,tri,blood count and hemo up but I donate every 56 days or when to high give double red to keep in range.

Just how dangerous is HGH besides common side effectmwater retention,caroal tunnel,higher blood pressure.

HGH is extremely dangerous. If you have any you should package it all up and send it to me immediately! I will dispose of it properly for you :D

I was on HGH for about a year. Diagnosed with brain cancer in August. Coincidence?

ever read the directions for dosing on Sero's?
6 MGS. p/d (18 iu's) granted thats for aids patients over 200 lbs.
how long has Magic been on it 15, 20 years probally more.

I will say keep an eye on your blood glucose
BTW 50 here been on 5 iu's 2 years straight under 7% b/f

Last edited:
To speak or not to speak; that is the question..

Who wants to hear about the "HGH Trade-Off" that is very well known about in the scientific community? This is for people who want the TRUTH..

Who wants to hear about the "HGH Trade-Off" that is very well known about in the scientific community? This is for people who want the TRUTH..

Let's hear it Ross.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I was on HGH for about a year. Diagnosed with brain cancer in August. Coincidence?

My girlfriend considered HGH but will not use it as the websites for certain brands tell you not to use it if you have any mass in your head. And she does so right away it scared her to never touch the stuff.

HGH is actually one of the safer things out there to take. But like everything, its all safe when used in moderation and can get dangerous if you abuse it.

A good/safe dose of gh of typically 3-6 iu

I'm here to learn.. and find balance. I'd like to know more.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131