over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How dangerous is HGH

To speak or not to speak; that is the question..

Who wants to hear about the "HGH Trade-Off" that is very well known about in the scientific community? This is for people who want the TRUTH..

Can't say some shit like that then not deliver.

Can't say some shit like that then not deliver.

I would believe someone like Dat or someone else in the know over Ross.

And Ross, if you do try to regurgitate something that has already been said by those more well versed than you, give them credit for it by citing said statements.

And try your best not to incorporate the term synergistic in your verbiage.

Last edited:
Very intersting thread,so many different views lets here more.

What is more dangerous,HGH or Peptides

GH. The peptides don't get your levels up, over time, as much. It's a very short lived pulse. They also don't lead to the long term elevated igf levels like legit gh will. This is partly why gh is more effective - Chronically high igf levels. That is the exact same factor that also makes it more dangerous.

What is to considered a safe long term dose?We have gotten 2 to as high as 6.any experts want to chime in.

Who wants to hear about the "HGH Trade-Off" that is very well known about in the scientific community? This is for people who want the TRUTH..

bump for Ross

Dante has been vocal about the combo of hgh/aas being very bad for long term. I think he is absolutely right. My heart aorta wall has thickened slightly and I had to stop AAS an HGH permanently recently (on trt now). I'm trying to get the damage reversed, if possible (she said it might be). I was on rips 5iu ED for 2.5 years and really think this was a part of it, especially after reading a study showing heart fractions being worse on both.

bump for Ross

Dante has been vocal about the combo of hgh/aas being very bad for long term. I think he is absolutely right. My heart aorta wall has thickened slightly and I had to stop AAS an HGH permanently recently (on trt now). I'm trying to get the damage reversed, if possible (she said it might be). I was on rips 5iu ED for 2.5 years and really think this was a part of it, especially after reading a study showing heart fractions being worse on both.

Sorry to hear man. I hope everything works out for you

I was on HGH for about a year. Diagnosed with brain cancer in August. Coincidence?

I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I wish you all the best.

From what I have read, and I am fairly new to this whole thing, including working out, but HGH doesnt cause cancer, it merely causes it to grow in size if you have it or are predisposed to having it.
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is what I have read.

I was waiting for Ross to tell us how his supplements are so much better than GH…..If I'm not mistaken, he made an outrageous claiming many bodybuilders have been able to use less peptides and growth…..while taking his humanofort product. When Ross makes such outrageous claims it totally kills his credibility.

Ross, Tells us all about it…..

My experience has been mostly with rips. I started them last week 5iu a day and my systolic is up 7 to 10 points.

i'm going to start keeping mental notes and maybe even logs for blood pressure, mood, etc

Just hit that big 30.

I know on 3.3iu daily and 20mgs prop daily Im getting a lot leaner and feel great all the time.HGH for me is elitetrons and rips.My wife 46 has fibromyalgia and 1 iu daily keeps it in check,no outbreak in 5 mths.

Everything you take is dangerous or has potential side effects you just have to weigh out the benefits vs the hazards

Any long term anti aging HGH users that can chime in using HRT and lower dose HGH

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131