advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How dangerous is high cholesterol really?

You asked the question and I shared my experience... what you don't want to hear an answer... Hmm makes you think. I wonder why you think any supplament could possibly get your ldl down to 80, the only thing plausible is a very high dose or red yeast rice which contains a crappy statin at best, at an unknown dose and could possibly contain contaminants as well. I wonder why the doctor I was seeing did not care to prescribe me a statin, or anything at all, and I had to take matters into my own hands for the protection of my health. You really think your doctor has more vested interest in your health than you do? A lot of people are not prescribed a statin until they survive a heart attack or a stroke. Don't ask a question if you do not want an answer. Your response is unnecessary I didn't tell you to take anything, your choice is up to you if you trust your doctor is looking out for your best interest, and they really know the extent of your risk factors. A calcium score of 0 just means you don't have calcified plaque, it is like taking a snap shot 10 years in the past. It doesn't measure soft plaque and it takes about a decade for plaque to become calcified. Have a nice day.
lmao wtf? Whats with the fuckin attitude bro? Holy cow. Chill the F out. I appreciated your response and was simply building on it. Get off the tren.

Oh..... I must have misinterpreted your response. Have a nice day anyway...lol

welp, just got bloods back and have about 5 weeks left of cycle i had planned.
Was using test trest primo, first 8 weeks was test primo, added 200mg trest week 9-16, and dropped everything but test and added a prohormone dymethazine (awesome results prior) i had laying around. Will end up around 20 weeks and going straight to trt for a while.
Results week 15 into cycle, only thing that was off
HDL 11 (bad)
LDL 110 (bad)
Whats done is done and finish out the oral for 5 more weeks or drop it and go straight to trt? I like to add oral at the tail end rather than kickstart.

Hdl of 11 and you want to add an oral for another 5 weeks? Did I get that right? Damn dude, youre really working hard on getting a heart attack.

Hi all,

Just joined this forum but not new to steroids or bodybuilding. I'm 31 this year and have been using basically test, tren and various orals since 21. I never did bloodwork (stupid I know). Recently I went for a blood test and while everything was normal, my LDL was at 400 mg/dL and HDL was 5 mg/DL (horrible I know). Given that I've been on steroids for quite a while, it's fair to say that my cholesterol has probably been at this level for most of the past 10 years.

My question is, how much of a risk is this to my heart? I've recently been learning about how cholesterol can lead to plaque buildup in coronary arteries, causing a heart attack (I never though of this when I started using steroids). Currently, my heart feels fine, other than when I workout very intensely I get some mild chest pressure (a bit of a heavy, squeezing feeling) that goes away when my heart slows down, but I think it's because of the tren rather than any underlying heart issues though.

Open to any and all suggestions about how I should move forward, thanks.
that really a bad ratio... I would personally see a cardiologist ASAP.

maybe consider hoping off or a low dose trt until you get that sorted. getting big isn't worth shortening your life over.

Hdl of 11 and you want to add an oral for another 5 weeks? Did I get that right? Damn dude, youre really working hard on getting a heart attack.
nah i have been on an oral for a week already and just decided to get bloodwork to have some on cycle in the heart of it.

Also in case anyone is wondering, Trest was incredible but its looking like even 30mg ed of Trest wrecked my lipids. Cardio a couple times a week and all the heart supps and still down to 11.

On cycle nothing will really change the hdl decrease which occurs in some more than others. Suppressing ldl to low levels is more effective to prevent problems in the future.

On cycle nothing will really change the hdl decrease which occurs in some more than others. Suppressing ldl to low levels is more effective to prevent problems in the future.
yeah my question was more finish doing what im doing or now that i know what i know just throw out the last 4-5 weeks of the planned cycle. I used to be the one that just gets labs post cycle and would have never known about that 11 HDL until its over but i have started doing them in the middle to see how it looks. Knowing that its an 11 with 5 weeks left my question if you guys would just go straight trt tomorrow.

It is up to you. I would drop the oral and finish the last five weeks then go to trt. The test and primo can't be all that bad. It was likely the oral dymethazine that dropped the hdl. I like using dymethazine or superdrol pre workout only and giving my body a break the rest of the week. Superdrol 1-2x a week doesn't mess up my blood work.

And only a week of an oral can mess up your lipids. Lipids change quickly and can recover quickly.

It is up to you. I would drop the oral and finish the last five weeks then go to trt. The test and primo can't be all that bad. It was likely the oral dymethazine that dropped the hdl. I like using dymethazine or superdrol pre workout only and giving my body a break the rest of the week. Superdrol 1-2x a week doesn't mess up my blood work.
well im day 4 or 5 of dzine, i think it had to be that damn trest, one thing that was wild was using primo for the first time. Research on here showed it does help with estrogen. Using just primo along 500 test and 210 trest i needed 0 AI. I heard horror of estrogen on trest and even on just 500 test solo i would use an ai but something about having the primo in there i had no estro sides and estro never broke 55 Estro.

I wouldn't continue a cycle with 11 HDL, but thats me. My HDL was 27 and I ended my cycle.

I'd drop all other compounds and perhaps run Test only at 300-400mg per week for the final 5 weeks. Get BW done again week 4.

nah i have been on an oral for a week already and just decided to get bloodwork to have some on cycle in the heart of it.

Also in case anyone is wondering, Trest was incredible but its looking like even 30mg ed of Trest wrecked my lipids. Cardio a couple times a week and all the heart supps and still down to 11.

Trest did not hurt your lipids that bad, the Primo did.

This thread is... it's not good.

20211228_233546.jpg

Do you really want to leave the fate of your health and life at the hands of a bunch of regular guys with varying degrees of knowledge and opinions. Those are something you should be talking to a medical precessional about. This thread is moronic. Take care of yoirself for fucks sake man

On my dad's 80s birthday, I asked him how is he still so healthy? What's the secret?
He responded: genetics and "I didn't do anything stupid like you've done!!"
Point is, is it worth it to you to sacrifice years for "gains"?
Those numbers will eventually catch up with you!

my ldl is 298... doc nearly fell over when he saw my bloods. said i was two minutes from having a stroke..

funny thing is i remember getting bloods done and had a 248 ldl when i was 21...

its genetic for me... is it good? no.

doc put me on crestor at 40mgs a day... didnt do anything but make me fat.....

didnt lower my LDL 1 point and i eat clean...

he scrapped that and put me on nextlizet... hopefully that does something but im not really afraid of the high LDL... i was born with it.

That ldl alone is not good but doesnt say much on its own. Post full lipid panel so we can get the real picture.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131