advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Cutler go from take as much GH as you can afford to it’s overrated and a waste of money?

What you're saying is true, of course pharma GH is going to be better than UG. But is it worth it for the cost difference? I have access to both but would rather run a higher dose of generics. For example, 3ius of omni from costco is the same price as 10iu from TP. Thats a no brainer for me.
Yes to people who can afford it and know the effects of real Pharma is worth the extra $$$. It all comes down to can you really afford it? What that means is does spending $500 a week on the real deal is going to affect your wallet? If it does then of course get yourself UG. If $500 a week is nothing to you, then hell yes, get the real deal. Just my opinion.

ive tried both and if your UG gh is 3 times as weak as pharma you need a new source :D
ive had shitty UG and Great UG, the great UG there was no difference between UG and Pharma at all.
Which UG is comparable to Eli Lilli or Phizer etc? Please I would love to know.
Offer the BEST UG GH for a cheap price to a serious bodybuilder who competes, and a pricey REAL pharma GH for twice the price, I guarantee you they will always choose the real deal. I'm going to put this to rest.

Which UG is comparable to Eli Lilli or Phizer etc? Please I would love to know.
Offer the BEST UG GH for a cheap price to a serious bodybuilder who competes, and a pricey REAL pharma GH for twice the price, I guarantee you they will always choose the real deal. I'm going to put this to rest.
I have 0 idea where my source gets his GH but its freakin great GH, i dont source from this site at all. Again im not talkin about price etc
I stand by my last post if you have to use 3x as much gh to get the same result you are gettin truly shitty GH.. its not like GH is this magical secret drug no one knows how to make, but there is alot of shady, shitty sellers no doubt.. same with the pharma GH scene a lot of shitty fake GH, i know a guy who made copys of Novo Nordisk 45iu cartridges and i had the real deal and had it next to his fake ones you really had a tough time tellin fake from real even the factory box he got made was so freakin great it was hard to tell real from fake.
And how are you puttin anything to rest ?

I have 0 idea where my source gets his GH but its freakin great GH, i dont source from this site at all. Again im not talkin about price etc
I stand by my last post if you have to use 3x as much gh to get the same result you are gettin truly shitty GH.. its not like GH is this magical secret drug no one knows how to make, but there is alot of shady, shitty sellers no doubt.. same with the pharma GH scene a lot of shitty fake GH, i know a guy who made copys of Novo Nordisk 45iu cartridges and i had the real deal and had it next to his fake ones you really had a tough time tellin fake from real even the factory box he got made was so freakin great it was hard to tell real from fake.
And how are you puttin anything to rest ?

I don't know where you and the other poster got that from. I said pharma is 3x the price of UG from TP based on my pricing here in Canada and one could run 10iu vs 3.

I don't know where you and the other poster got that from. I said pharma is 3x the price of UG from TP based on my pricing here in Canada and one could run 10iu vs 3.

Are you talking black market or from a pharmacy??

Omni costs 13.77 an iu at a pharmacy..?

If I'm not mistaken it comes as 30iu and is about $250-270 here. A little more at smaller pharmacies, costco is the cheapest. Black market that 30iu will be just about double.

Cost comparison is closer to 7-8iu vs 3iu now that I look over my pricing but my point is, I wasn't talking about effectiveness but rather bang for the buck. This argument can go on forever. The best GH i've ever used was Lily but I bet if I had spent the same amount of money on good generics the results would have been better due to a significantly higher dose being achieved. Just my opinion.

If you look at my post at the top you can see it was another member not you who made that statement :)

If I'm not mistaken it comes as 30iu and is about $250-270 here. A little more at smaller pharmacies, costco is the cheapest. Black market that 30iu will be just about double.

Cost comparison is closer to 7-8iu vs 3iu now that I look over my pricing but my point is, I wasn't talking about effectiveness but rather bang for the buck. This argument can go on forever. The best GH i've ever used was Lily but I bet if I had spent the same amount of money on good generics the results would have been better due to a significantly higher dose being achieved. Just my opinion.
Yes this is correct 👍

Not many people can afford 20IUs of Pharma GH per day. I know for a fact a close friend of mine, lowered his AAS dosages and doubled his daily Pharma GH to 12IUs with a bit of insulin, and his body just fucking transformed. I believe GH works best for the older crowd. Once you hit 35 or 40 years of age, that's when you will notice how good GH is IF you can afford the high dosage. Taking 2IUs is like wasting the damn thing IMO. Problem is, 1-Finding legit Pharma GH and 2-Can you really afford it?
If you can get it and afford it, try it and see for yourself, you'll be impressed.
For the older crowd which i am in where do you think the ideal dosage is?

What are you looking for exactly? Also everything is individual response to some degree so bloods/experiment. Below seems general consensus for longer term run dosages (ie not blast high dose oriented).

Hormone replacement/quality of life is 2ius

Bodybuilding and enhancement 4ius

I'm late 40s and been running GH at various doses in here for approx a year. 2ius is barely noticeable to me but OK for general effect and health. At 3 to 3.5ius it works to noticeably (ie not mind blowing) to keep fat off me and retain muscle. No noticeable directly attributable growth or strength IMO.

I don't get any sides at these doses except tiredness if I go up too fast in dose. I don't sleep well on it before bed at all so I take all in AM. 4ius it seems no matter what I do I'm tired, scaled slowly and dropped back many times even 3.5ius for weeks going to 4ius is noticeably more tired. No blood sugar issues at all at this point. Some of the lowest I've recorded actually.

Hope that helps.

It depends on your goals, but I would say 2 to 4IUs. Again, it's all subjective to your body response and your goals. You can be over 40 and still blast 6 to 10IUs or more. It's all subjective.

10-12 and part of why it’s better for say over 40 is it helps with joints and old injuries and when your in your 20s your natural GH ain’t bad. Though if you’re taking 8ius or more you’ll see results. I’m not sure what his application of insulin was I always seem to get fat on slin but maybe I’ll try one more time, that and I’ve never needed it to be a big fucker or win so I stayed away mostly. Biggest drawback to higher dose GH is brutal carpal tunnel. Sometimes unbearable for me.

What's your eating schedule like around your GH dosing ?

I do IF, low carb or keto. So 2iu am then fasted till 2pm. Second dose is right before bed. I really don't worry about when I eat around the GH. Maybe if I ate more carbs when the doses get higher I would.

2-3 IU is ideal for anti-aging, the average daily production of an adult is 0.6.-1.8 IU daily. For teens, that's 3-5.4 IU daily.

Sometimes, taking <2 IU will add to your endogenous production without suppression and also give you +200 IGF-1.

IGF-1 in the 300s is the average for 17-19 year olds, and 200s for people in their mid to late 20s.

It's important to maintain good insulin sensitivity when using GH (stay lean and do cardio regularly), teenagers are actually slightly insulin resistant from their high levels of HGH.

Low IGF-1 levels is one of the primary reasons we get wrinkles and sagging skin as we get older. IGF-1 maintains healthy levels of collagen which maintains youthful skin texture, plumpness, elasticity and tightness.

IGF levels tunisian teens.png

IGF Reference ranges chart.png

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member