advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Cutler go from take as much GH as you can afford to it’s overrated and a waste of money?

I dropped the carnetine injections mate....
I make my own and tbh with time I started thinking in a more "extreme way".
If i have to inject another time during the day, it must be something worth like, more HGH or more insulin. I used inj Carnetine for a year and it did really nothing special.....

Nowadays i take NADH+ and COQ10 for mithocondria and so on...
COQ10 is amazing for that and for those struggling with fertility it helps produce sperm that are big and strong swimmers for the same reason

If i have to inject another time during the day, it must be something worth like, more HGH or more insulin. I used inj Carnetine for a year and it did really nothing special.....

Anecdotally, I’m taking a bit over 1g daily that I made myself as well and it’s amazing me. I think it shines at high dose.

Low dose has solid efficacy for other reasons, but I’m getting spider veins all across my abs and my face is drastically leaner from using it with high dose hgh prior to fasted LISS cardio. It’s like a fat conveyor belt right into a furnace.

Anecdotally, I’m taking a bit over 1g daily that I made myself as well and it’s amazing me. I think it shines at high dose.

Low dose has solid efficacy for other reasons, but I’m getting spider veins all across my abs and my face is drastically leaner from using it with high dose hgh prior to fasted LISS cardio. It’s like a fat conveyor belt right into a furnace.
no come on.... FFS!

now i have to restart pinning ALSO that..... I HATE YOU ALL GUYS!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

no come on.... FFS!

now i have to restart pinning ALSO that..... I HATE YOU ALL GUYS!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Dude yeah the major drawback for me is 3cc of extra volume daily, but at least it’s water so its not as much of a pain in the ass (literally 😂😂)

no come on.... FFS!

Dude yeah the major drawback for me is 3cc of extra volume daily, but at least it’s water so its not as much of a pain in the ass (literally 😂😂)
I just added in the l-carnitine last week so I haven’t seen much yet. Maybe sweating more during training.

I feel y’all though the extra pinning is a pain in the ass. I’m up to around 25 pins per week. Not sure how long this is going to be sustainable

Give it a few more years lol

I didn’t notice much from inject carnetine either but it does reportedly have a lot of positive health effects. I do take inject b vitamins which I do feel gives a noticeable impact.

To my knowledge there is zero evidence that shooting GH impacts your natural production
Correct to the extent that if you cease exogenous GH administration, your body will begin producing GH endogenously as soon as IGF level drop below threshold.

However, your body modulates endogenous production predicated on circulating levels, so if you’re injecting loads of GH, your body won’t produce natural secretion to further bolster already super physiological levels.

2iu in the morning will likely dissipate by night, so you’d enjoy natural production, but if you’re popping 8-10iu+, it’s doubtful you’re getting more from your system on top of that.

I remember many years ago Jay Cutler told Brad (bboy) to take as much GH as you can afford to. Now he is saying he feels it’s overhyped and at times he did use as much as 12ius a day but didn’t think it was worth the money. Makes me wonder if he was honest on both occasions why did he change his opinion so drastically? Listen at the 10 minute mark.

He doesn’t think it was worth the money. Yet, based on what he achieved while using it, today he is estimated to be worth between $30 million and $40 million, and gaining.

I’d say it was worth every penny he spent on it…

He doesn’t think it was worth the money. Yet, based on what he achieved while using it, today he is estimated to be worth between $30 million and $40 million, and gaining.

I’d say it was worth every penny he spent on it…
And then some, though I would like to see his echo that forehead and nose sure as fuck grew hope the ol pumper didn’t as well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131