YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did Linda Murry Maintain Her Facial Femininity?

Bloxz

Registered
With the doses she took, she sure did avoid permanently altering her face while still having a tremendous physique.

This thread is because of Dexter Jackson's IG post recently mentioning that and, he made a solid point.

There's a genetic component to virilization...

Same reason why some girls start changing with anavar, and others can run harsher stuff and be feminine

I think it's also a rabbit hole most women start going down, and don't realize until it's too late

With the doses she took, she sure did avoid permanently altering her face while still having a tremendous physique.

This thread is because of Dexter Jackson's IG post recently mentioning that and, he made a solid point.

Most importantly her genetics and that should always come first. Some women are much more sensitive to the side effects of certain drugs. I doubt she abused gear and probably made wise choices of what to run, dose and duration. Moreover she probably took minimal gear and her genetics enabled her to look that good.

There are some bikini/fitness who look beautiful and they open their mouths and they sound masculine. That could even be from low doses of certain steroids whereas other girls take double and their voices remain the same. The same applies to physical side effects. Although some drugs simply cause androgenic side effects and because women these days abuse some things it's no surprise the way they turn out. You have women bb's on high doses of tren for example so they can't prevent the inevitable when using these drugs at the duration and dose they do.

Last edited:
Genetic response and doses. Just compare Jamie Pinder and Dani Reardon on facial looks and voices.

Genetics? Go look at her face in 1991.

It is well known that she has made tons of operations on her face, almost at the same level as Dayana Cadeau.

images

It is well known that she has made tons of operations on her face, almost at the same level as Dayana Cadeau.

images

Just googled her in the early 90's. Fuck, her face was horrible back then.

Genetics! I knew some people would come in saying, "oh google.." but one look at her structure (God given shape) and you see she didn't need to use a high amount. I don't KNOW but I would bet anything she was clean until shortly before her diet phase or around 20 wks out.
Linda
Haney
Shawn R
Kevin L
Chris C
Robby Robinson
VINCE TAYLOR (I would be shocked if he ever used over 500mg test a wk)

Long list, but .. genetics.

images

Very true. Although the genetics statement should still apply. My post was more about keeping femininity and less about looking good. Although I am sure all the procedures helps as well. Her voice is ok isn't it from memory. Some of these women sound like blokes. Generally some girls just have better genes when it comes to using hormones, building muscle and staying feminine.

Genetics! I knew some people would come in saying, "oh google.." but one look at her structure (God given shape) and you see she didn't need to use a high amount. I don't KNOW but I would bet anything she was clean until shortly before her diet phase or around 20 wks out.
Linda
Haney
Shawn R
Kevin L
Chris C
Robby Robinson
VINCE TAYLOR (I would be shocked if he ever used over 500mg test a wk)

Long list, but .. genetics.

Just because someone has genetics doesn't mean they all low dose it. A good example today is Kai Greene and he has loaded up in the past even though he has some of the best genetics there are for building muscle. You think Vince Taylor never used more than 500mg test? The guy is a genetic freak but was loaded in seo. The type of guy to load his arms like that probably doesn't stop at 500mg test. I recall someone telling me they went to one of his seminars in the UK and he told them he pushed the hormones but my memory is off so I can't post details. Maybe I am off but I am sure a good source told me that info. Even if they hadn't I still would guess he used more than 500mg. Although I am not stating for one second the guy couldn't look like a freak on just 500mg test.

She had an excellent genetics and structure for bodybuilding (Shanique Grant remind me to Lenda), and surely do not need as many drugs as others, but if she maintained facial femininity it was to expensive treatments. Look how she looks at 50, looks like a 25-year-old girl, botox, hair fixes, nose fixation and God knows what else has been needed so she can maintain that aspect.

Very true. Although the genetics statement should still apply. My post was more about keeping femininity and less about looking good. Although I am sure all the procedures helps as well. Her voice is ok isn't it from memory. Some of these women sound like blokes. Generally some girls just have better genes when it comes to using hormones, building muscle and staying feminine.

Just because someone has genetics doesn't mean they all low dose it. A good example today is Kai Greene and he has loaded up in the past even though he has some of the best genetics there are for building muscle. You think Vince Taylor never used more than 500mg test? The guy is a genetic freak but was loaded in seo. The type of guy to load his arms like that probably doesn't stop at 500mg test. I recall someone telling me they went to one of his seminars in the UK and he told them he pushed the hormones but my memory is off so I can't post details. Maybe I am off but I am sure a good source told me that info. Even if they hadn't I still would guess he used more than 500mg. Although I am not stating for one second the guy couldn't look like a freak on just 500mg test.
Nasser had phenomenal genetics...it didn't stop him from running several grams of test until he was pissing foam and putting oil in his back which did a lot of harm to his overall shape...

Bodybuilders are extreme personalities...1 works, 5 will work way better...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not sure what you guys are looking at. Square jaw, man nose. She just doesnt have the protruding cheek bones.

I´m sorry Maldorf but the above photo has the tranny alarms wailing all over my neighborhood :) I´m more of a Rachel McLish / Cory Everson man myself and even Cory is pushing it slightly for my taste.

I didn't say all, I listed a few that, with their shape.. they didn't need to do what others did. Bertil fox had some insane genetics but one look at his body looked like he pushed it (for his era). The people I listed are going to look great ... regardless. BUT, I knew saying what I did here and in this era of mega doses people would shoot it down.

I know only 1 pro, another 2 guys that placed 2nd and 3rd at the nationals around 6 or 7 years ago. None of them took high doses of AAS. 2 OF the 3 didn't need to, and the other was a bigger guy, not the best genetics but he would get PEELED beyond belief so he would make the avg person look bloated and fat.

So, again..i didn't say all. And I was referring to genetics. Being black myself and lifting for over 30 years I have seen the INCREDBLE genetics by a ton of ppl who ate like shit, knew little about sets and reps but looked better than 90% of the people on this board. Why would a person like that NEED to take high doses???? We're talking common sense here

Nasser had phenomenal genetics...it didn't stop him from running several grams of test until he was pissing foam and putting oil in his back which did a lot of harm to his overall shape...

Bodybuilders are extreme personalities...1 works, 5 will work way better...

my comment was for you as well. I didn't say all. AND....I would never say he had "phenomenal genetics" BUT, even still I could name off a slew of people with good genetics that pushed it. wanted more.
My point that flew over your head... SHE probably didn't NEED to push it with the drugs because of genetics. Along with the people I mentioned.

Hell, none of us KNOW what they did, but I'm saying from a genetic stand point.. and from what they looked like before bodybuilding, after bodybuilding.. their shape... they didn't NEED to.

my comment was for you as well. I didn't say all. AND....I would never say he had "phenomenal genetics" BUT, even still I could name off a slew of people with good genetics that pushed it. wanted more.
My point that flew over your head... SHE probably didn't NEED to push it with the drugs because of genetics. Along with the people I mentioned.

Hell, none of us KNOW what they did, but I'm saying from a genetic stand point.. and from what they looked like before bodybuilding, after bodybuilding.. their shape... they didn't NEED to.
I agree 100%. (Aside from Nasser not having elite genetics...even if it was drug response, you're talking about one of the biggest guys in the most competitive era of bodybuilding...his DNA HAD something special)

I was just adding to Elvias point of elite guys abusing even though they don't need to.

More often than not guys take more just to not feel like anything's holding them back, when less would yield the same result and less damage...

Hell, I'm one of the guys that believes Lee Priests doses, his genetics and response were so elite, he was destroying full grown men as a teenager that he didn't need all that much (he still ran like 1.75 grams pre contest which isn't treading waters...)

She to me was always looked pretty darn good. If she had facial surgery it wasn't well circulated knowledge.

Looks like a smaller Ronnie Coleman with tits, hair and a pussy. I'm not sure what you guys are seeing :D

Not sure what you guys are looking at. Square jaw, man nose. She just doesnt have the protruding cheek bones.

Exactly look at her nose...

Thats a masculine nose... It look like mine, it look like shit.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :cool:

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20181007-121954_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20181007-121954_Instagram.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 232

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear