advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How did my test level double in a month???

metroboy

Registered
Ok, long story short, my HRT doc had my 1st test levels tested an they were 270, so he had them tested again 6 weeks later, they came back at 510!!! Wtf?! Now he won't gimme HRT!! I have no idea what the hell could have raised my levels in 6 weeks, the ONLY things I use are, high 4iu at bedtime, a multi, a few shots of of 3ml of syntheselen, mayb about 8 shots during that time when I ran outfit, CRAZE per workout, and some VERY heavy dosages of phenyl

Thks bros!

Your "HGH" is actually "HCG". That's how..

What was your estrogen?

Ha ha I had shit day and I laugh. 500 isn't shit. ThAt I'd free? I go 1700 on only cyp 500 free tes after a month. If I pinned prop and water winn and var for a week bet I be 2000. Hey test that hgh and what is it these guys sharp. Is it some off brand shit?

What was your estrogen?

Lol you guys crack me up to the op- was it that time of the month? Really tho if u talkin free at 500 my training partner- a pro she test pre contest Round 5 on 750. Her clitoris is nice and big. But soft. Still feminine.

If what your saying bout the hgh is true, then MEXY has a lot of explaining to do!!!! I was only on the hgh for about 3 1/2 weeks before the second test and I was not on it before the first, I'd been off hgh since bout the beginning of dec...I never said 500 is high for free test, what I was implying, for those who are mentally challenged, lol, SIGH, Is that 500 is too high to get prescribed for HRT

If your gh is from who you say it is then it's gh not hcg. Hcg will raise T but also increase estro.

Gh can increase serum T levels. But most likely is the time of day you were tested, first thing in the morning will be much higher then later in the day. Your T levels can fluctuate so there could be a million reasons.

But you are mad because you can't get trt? It's not just a free cycle, and honestly it's why people in the general public or health insurance etc still give guys a hard time. If you want it that bad, it's not very difficult to suppress T levels, all AAS do that, and all but T will lower T levels on a test.

Or go to an HRT clinic or one on line. They will help you if you really need it. 500 is not considered hypo by most practitioners standards because they follow guidlies from a general consensus on what is considered low, but they should be looking at a combination of symptoms, total and free T, estro, lh/fsh, and how you feel. If you were a guy with 900-1000 T levels naturally and now are at 500 then you are well on your way to hypo but they should be looking at reasons why, but either way, your T levels vary at times of the day, gh has some effect on it, but it sounds like your doc is not going for it with T at that level.

Find a new doc if you feel it's needed.

Bro, I'll give you the REAL long story, short version...for the last 3years I've tested on average at 300 free test, so when I finally decided to go on trt, I get tested and it comes back around my usual at 270, so I'm pissed cause I finally made the decision to do HRT and now for the 1 st time in over 3 yrs it comes back "high" FOR ME, so that's why I'm pissed/concerned/disappointed

No need to explain to me, and I apologize. I understand how frustrating that can be. If your gh is from mexy I'm sure it's good. A simple gh serum will let you know.

I would return to the doc, maybe stop the gh, and ask him to re test, tell him you are still experencing symptoms of hypo or low T and would like to re rest. He should let you. If not I would find a new doc. If you want pm me and I'll send you info to an hrt clinic that is very good, and I think they accept insurance, if it's covered.

But either way I would not give up. And I would check into gh possible increasing T levels, I may be wrong.

Ok, long story short, my HRT doc had my 1st test levels tested an they were 270, so he had them tested again 6 weeks later, they came back at 510!!! Wtf?! Now he won't gimme HRT!! I have no idea what the hell could have raised my levels in 6 weeks, the ONLY things I use are, high 4iu at bedtime, a multi, a few shots of of 3ml of syntheselen, mayb about 8 shots during that time when I ran outfit, CRAZE per workout, and some VERY heavy dosages of phenyl

Thks bros!

That is totally normal, this is why doctors always do a followup test. Stress, exercise, diet, time of month (seriously), can all effect testosterone levels. Under ideal conditions you could probably push it even higher.

You may be missing the point of the post, ive tested on avg around 300free test for a lil over the last 3 years, so your telling me that this anomaly of 510 is why dr's do a 2nd test? No you wrong, cause then they would never have any business what so ever, THINK, about what I just said, a dr's goal is not only to help people, it's to also make money, and this anomaly is upsetting that balance, that's why I made the post to begin with, this 510 "jump", is not the norm, it IS abnormal

I personally feel you should do an HGH serum test with the current HGH you're using. 10iu IM in the morning and then a blood draw 3 hours later. $43 is cheap to make sure you're be screwing yourself! I'd also order an E2 test.

I personally feel you should do an HGH serum test with the current HGH you're using. 10iu IM in the morning and then a blood draw 3 hours later. $43 is cheap to make sure you're be screwing yourself! I'd also order an E2 test.

I agree with you, BUT, honestly if the board is gona rant an ravehow MEXY's stuff is the shit, then obviously I shouldn't have to check whether or not it's legit, but thanks, I will do what you reccomend...its funny cause I've been using MEXY stuff for years and this is def the 1st time his stuff has come into question....ive never used anyone else's gh, does gh naturally boost libido? When I'm on his greens I do get a mild boost

Last edited:
Actually, now that you say you're using Mexy as your HGH source, I'd highly bet you don't have "fake" product. With that being said, this research article below may answer why your test increased when on HGH.

Short-term exposure to insulin-like... [Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1987] - PubMed - NCBI

Short-term exposure to insulin-like growth factors stimulates testosterone production by testicular interstitial cells.

Abstract

The effect of short-term exposure to the insulin-like growth factors (IGF-I and IGF-II) on testosterone production by rat testicular interstitial cells in primary culture has been examined. Both peptides, when present during a 1-h pre-incubation period, increased human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG)-stimulated testosterone release over the following 16-h period. The effect of exposure to IGFs was most marked on maximally hCG-stimulated testosterone release. Maximal stimulation following IGF exposure was 80-85% above that seen without IGFs, and the IGF effect was half-maximal at 1.5-2 micrograms/l of IGF-I or IGF-II. Pre-incubation with IGFs did not alter the concentration of hCG (0.1 microgram/l) at which half-maximal stimulation of testosterone release was seen. Increasing cell density had a marked effect on the testosterone production rate per 10(5) cells, and the stimulatory effect of IGFs was only seen at relatively high cell density (2.8 X 10(5) cells/ml). Varying the period of pre-incubation with IGFs between 0.5 and 16 h, it was found that a 1-h period gave maximal stimulation. We conclude that a short exposure to IGFs is capable of increasing hCG-stimulated steroidogenesis in Leydig cells, and postulate that this effect may be part of an intratesticular paracrine control mechanism.​

DatBtrue stated the following from the article:

Chronic elevations of IGF-1 are not needed to increase testosterone production. In fact short-term exposure (1 hour) was better then even 16 hours. This abstract speculated that testicular paracrine control mechanisms were at work.

So here's to pulsatile GH, short-term increases in IGF-1, paracrine testicular control and stimulates testosterone production.

I also want to state that Dat prefers that links to his information are not published from his site, and he does not want large amounts of information dropped, either. However, the above article I linked to is public information easily found on the PubMed.gov website. All in all, I respect Dat greatly, and I do not think he would be upset with me posting a 4 sentence quote from him in regards to that article.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity